how many of them have you been alive for? cant count the ones you werent around for...let me guess, you have a "got rings" tshirt?
    07-10-08 10:55 AM
    for all the haters of the yankess out there.. The Sox got swept by the Rays.. The Rays come through and got swept by the yankees.. hmmm. Every year including last year.. I hear soxs fans saying the yankees wont even be in the playoffs.. Yet they were scared as **** when the yankees almost caught them last year. I know you would like for them not to be there.. cuz you might actually have a challenge.. but talk to me at the end of the season.
    Rays lost in Extra innings kid....Yankees are not gonna make the playoffs unless they get some pitching....no joke.

Go RAys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    07-10-08 11:39 AM
    born and raised a Red Sox girl (my fiance loooooves the cubs though)
    07-16-08 03:53 PM
    born and raised a Red Sox girl
    I'm sorry to hear that, are you feeling ok, can I get you something? Maybe a Yankees Jersey or hat?
    07-16-08 04:01 PM
    Yankees Baby!!
    07-16-08 04:02 PM
    I'm sorry to hear that, are you feeling ok, can I get you something? Maybe a Yankees Jersey or hat?

leave it to a yankee fan to lust after a bosox girl
    07-16-08 04:14 PM
    how many of them have you been alive for? cant count the ones you werent around for...let me guess, you have a "got rings" tshirt?
    I almost didnt respond as this makes no sense.. Are we not talking about the teams? who cares how many I have been alive for? I know I have been alive for alot more than the Sox have won.. if thats your only argument then.. its not even worth......
    07-16-08 04:19 PM
    Rays lost in Extra innings kid....Yankees are not gonna make the playoffs unless they get some pitching....no joke.

Go RAys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    hey I respect your opinion its valid unlike some of the others ppl make on here.. I do gave alot of credit to the Rays.. they have an outstanding team
    Last edited by NysFinest4Ever; 07-16-08 at 11:50 PM.
    07-16-08 04:21 PM
    lmao.. nothing new.. we can all get along.. I dated a Red sox fan and I would again.. Its fun actually, I hate when the person am dating is to much like me.. i like alittle compitition all in good fun... That being said.. I love them METS girls... I guess its a NY thing...
    07-16-08 04:25 PM
    lmao.. nothing new.. we can all get along.. I dated a Red sox fan and I would again.. Its fun actually, I hate when the person am dating is to much like me.. i like alittle compitition all in good fun... That being said.. I love them METS girls... I guess its a NY thing...
    i have dated several Yankees fans... for the most part they are pretty hot... even if their team is 7 games behind mine
    07-16-08 04:30 PM
    Diehard Yankees fan for 30+ years here!

Go Yanks!
    07-16-08 04:44 PM
    Diehard Yankees fan for 30+ years here!

Go Yanks!
    i love the quote lol
    i only with that i could donate my fiance away lol
    07-16-08 04:56 PM
    yankees fan for 20+ years
    go yanks!
    07-16-08 05:28 PM
    Go Yankees
    07-16-08 09:08 PM
    how'd you know, lol

...Its fun actually, I hate when the person am dating is to much like me.. i like alittle compitition all in good fun... That being said.. I love them METS girls... I guess its a NY thing...
    That's what I told her... It is a NY thing

...even if their team is 7 games behind mine
    Low blow,
    07-17-08 11:05 AM
    I'm a METS fan......hottest team in baseball

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-17-08 12:51 PM
    I'm a METS fan......hottest team in baseball

LOL faaaaarrrr from it
    07-17-08 01:09 PM
    Nine in a row.......We are going to knock SHEA down with a bang..........

07-17-08 01:24 PM
    Nine in a row.......We are going to knock SHEA down with a bang..........

keep dreaming! when you come closer to having stats like ours, then come talk to me.
    07-17-08 01:26 PM
    And I guess you think Babe Ruth is the best ever.

07-17-08 01:29 PM
    And I guess you think Babe Ruth is the best ever.

....and if I did what's your point?
    07-17-08 01:32 PM
    I can't discount how many times they won. BUT more than half of those ships were won at a time where the were no blacks or hispanics. So I have to take that into consideration. just how I feel.

What they did in the 90's is more inpressive than what they did in the 30's.

My point is that Yankee fans forget that the pre Jackie robinson era was no competition for them.

I guess I will stay suffering with the mets...

07-17-08 01:42 PM
    I can't discount how many times they won. BUT more than half of those ships were won at a time where the were no blacks or hispanics. So I have to take that into consideration. just how I feel.

What they did in the 90's is more inpressive than what they did in the 30's.

My point is that Yankee fans forget that the pre Jackie robinson era was no competition for them.

I guess I will stay suffering with the mets...

What does the race of the players have to do with ANYTHING? I am not even going to reply to the rest of your inane rambling just because that was a pathetic comment to make in the first place.

And PS... I'm a Sox fan.
    07-17-08 01:45 PM
    I'm not trying to put race into it but its a fact. The competition got better after a certain time. That's all I meant. Sorry if you took it the wrong way. In my opionion I just used the Robinson era as a turning point. Yes they did win ALOT the 50's. And that's around the time competition got better.

07-17-08 01:51 PM
    I'm not trying to put race into it but its a fact. The competition got better after a certain time. That's all I meant. Sorry if you took it the wrong way. In my opionion I just used the Robinson era as a turning point. Yes they did win ALOT the 50's. And that's around the time competition got better.

I am sure you could have found a better way to describe it other than pinning race on to it. Did you not learn adjectives in school? Having black and/or hispanic people in the MLB has NOTHING to do with winning games.
    07-17-08 01:53 PM
107 12345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD