ok Prada, I know you will know the answer to this. LaToya Jackson had a song back in the late 80s and the video to match was all pink, pink may have been in the song title, what was the name of the song?
    07-21-09 05:50 PM
    Honestly, I have no clue-

To be fair, I'm only an expert on Madonna.

Not the Jacksons...

Sorry...
    07-21-09 05:58 PM
    Thanks for reminding me of Latoya Jackson singing.
    07-21-09 06:00 PM
    Honestly, I have no clue-

To be fair, I'm only an expert on Madonna.

Not the Jacksons...

Sorry...
    PRADA, I figured you would not let me down!!!!!! Back to the drawing board I guess!!!!
    07-21-09 06:00 PM
    I tried sniffing around online to find out... But I failed miserably...
    07-21-09 06:03 PM
    Maybe somewhere in here?

Early 1980s
    In 1980, Jackson released her self-titled debut. The first single "If You Feel The Funk", became a minor hit, climbing into the Top 40 of the R&B chart. Her second single, "Night Time Lover", was produced by younger brother Michael who provided backing vocals. In turn, she provided the opening scream on her brothers', The Jacksons, 1980 hit, "This Place Hotel" as well as backing vocals on brother Michael's 1984 solo hit "P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing). Her follow-up album was 1982's My Special Love which generated two singles.

1984 saw the release of Jackson's critically acclaimed album Heart Don't Lie. Jackson scored her biggest Billboard Hot 100 hit with the titular track "Heart Don't Lie", which peaked at number 56. Other singles from this album were "Bet'cha Gonna Need My Lovin'", "Hot Potato", and a cover of Prince's "Private Joy."

In 1985 Jackson participated on the single "We Are the World", an appeal for famine relief in Ethiopia. That same year Jackson featured in anti-drug music video "Stop the Madness".

Her 1985 single "Baby Sister" was a notable success, as it received one of three Outstanding Song Awards at the 1986 World Popular Song Festival in Japan. "Baby Sister" was included on the album Imagination, released just before Jackson's record label, Private-I, went bankrupt resulting in poor promotion.[5] Jackson went on to record two duets; "Oops, Oh No!" with Cerrone, and "Yes, I'm Ready" with artist Jed. In 1987 Jackson was featured as a special guest at Minako Honda's DIPSA (Disco Party) concert, joining in for the song, "Funkytown".
    07-21-09 06:06 PM
    I thought this was gona be a Prada tribute thread.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-21-09 06:45 PM
    I thought it was going to be a bashing lol
    07-21-09 06:46 PM
    Haha no... I have yet to earn a Tribute thread.

Just the flame variety.

07-21-09 06:46 PM
    I thought it was going to be a bashing lol
    I originally did too-
    07-21-09 06:47 PM
    Hmmm ok sounds good to me.
    Instead of tribute threads we should have "roasts" anyway.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-21-09 06:51 PM
    Well I've had my fair share already. Count me out of the roast queue!
    07-21-09 06:59 PM
    Thanks for reminding me of Latoya Jackson singing.
    LMFAO...
    07-21-09 07:00 PM
    Latoya is one Jackson that should not of sang
    07-21-09 07:23 PM
    your best bet is probably youtube if you remember what the video looks like.

now i hate to be the first to ask but... why? is this for like a report you have to do? or are you ironically searching to embarass a friend at his/her birthday?

i NEED a reason here!
    07-22-09 09:19 AM
    +1 Garz, I totally agree. LT was probably the least talented of the Jackson's musically.
    07-22-09 10:12 AM
    +1 Garz, I totally agree. LT was probably the least talented of the Jackson's musically.
    Ever heard Rebbie Jackson??? Even worse

*ears bleed at memory*
    07-22-09 10:14 AM
    ok Prada, I know you will know the answer to this. LaToya Jackson had a song back in the late 80s and the video to match was all pink, pink may have been in the song title, what was the name of the song?
    OMG Envied! google the video for 'Centipede' by Rebbie Jackson........that 'might' be what you are looking for!!!
    07-22-09 10:18 AM
    For years I thought that LaToya was just Michael with a wig on.
    07-22-09 01:31 PM
    If you actually look at them all...

LaToya and Janet have freakishly similar noses to Michael's...

Not to mention ALL of those brothers have Michael's freakishly soft toned, whispery voices...
    07-22-09 01:36 PM
    God.....What did their dad do to them when they were younger? I mean, they all obviously have really bad identity issues (Michael being the most extreme).
    07-22-09 01:42 PM
    And what about michael's kids???

I mean, one of them thinks he's a blanket from neverneverland...
    07-22-09 01:45 PM
    your best bet is probably youtube if you remember what the video looks like.

now i hate to be the first to ask but... why? is this for like a report you have to do? or are you ironically searching to embarass a friend at his/her birthday?

i NEED a reason here!
    Simply because I do not like not knowing things!!!! I wa thinking about it during the memorial and could come up with the answer!!! I searched and searched it is like I am making it up or something and driving me crazyyy!!!
    07-22-09 01:48 PM
    Knowing everything will take a long long long time...

I foresee You having many many headaches throughout life!

07-22-09 01:49 PM
    OMG Envied! google the video for 'Centipede' by Rebbie Jackson........that 'might' be what you are looking for!!!
    Mavis I did and LUCKILY the sound was muted---it was not it though!!!!
    07-22-09 01:49 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD