360: Rock Band 2
    PS3: LittleBigPlanet, Beta Testing Killzone 2. (Beta'd LBP and Resistance 2, as well.)

If anybody wants a free exclusive LBP Theme for your PS3, pm me.
    Hey mikee how can I score a LBP theme from ya?!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-18-08 02:01 PM
    Hey mikee how can I score a LBP theme from ya?!
    FINALLY! I've had this posted 4 times on different sites and you're the first to want one! Please note that these are NOT available on the Playstation Store! They are a Best Buy exclusive!

I'll have to pm it to ya when I get home and scratch off the card to reveal the code. Look for it tonight around 7pm CST.
    11-19-08 07:57 AM
    I picked up Left 4 Dead last nite for XBox!!!!!! it is great..... graphics are way better than the demo! and the online play is great too!!!!!!
    11-19-08 09:45 AM
    Still playin NHL08 and COD4 for PS3...Plannin on gettin the new COD this weekend or maybe nxt.
    11-19-08 10:20 AM
    Got Guitar Hero: World Tour Friday for the 360. Working on the achievements list...
    12-01-08 09:18 AM
    Well Im still rockin NHL08, but its been shelved for COD5 now! Im online shootin all kindz of fuggers! lol Lovin this game! All my boys got it too...like 5-6 of us all online @ the same time....waaaaay better than sittin around takin turns n ****! LOL
    12-01-08 10:39 AM
    On my PS3, I'm rockin' with COD5 on co-op and multiplayer. I'm surprise I'm better on COD5 than COD4.

I also have Resistance 2 on order.

Anyone with PS3 feel free to add me on- my PSN id is "terrarouge"
    12-01-08 05:31 PM
    ps3 need for speed undercover
    Medal of honor airborne
    12-01-08 06:56 PM
    As of late I've been playing guitar hero world tour...then my xbox died

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-01-08 07:07 PM
    Been borrowing Deadspace from my friend, I'm determined to beat that game, as much as I like taking my time on it and seeing all those nasty monsters, etc.
    12-01-08 08:05 PM
    As of late I've been playing guitar hero world tour...then my xbox died
    I'm sorry to hear that. I bought a launch console on launch day - the Core - and I haven't ever had a problem with it. I play a lot, too. I put a chrome door on it and now I have a Premium! lolz...
    12-02-08 02:11 PM
    On my PS3, I'm rockin' with COD5 on co-op and multiplayer. I'm surprise I'm better on COD5 than COD4.

I also have Resistance 2 on order.

Anyone with PS3 feel free to add me on- my PSN id is "terrarouge"
    Funny u shd say that...Im much better on COD5 too! Although its prolly jus cause I finally got my internet hooked up directly now rather than usin my neighbors wireless connection and always gettin booted! lol But yea this game is sweeeeeet!!! The flame thrower is frickin awesome! lol Im def hittin this up when I get home 2nite !
    12-02-08 03:36 PM
62 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD