Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-02-09 02:31 PM
    Alright wtf to that ^^^

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

I second that... WTF...
    04-02-09 02:32 PM
    ENOUGH TALK MORE PICTURES.....

04-02-09 02:35 PM
    Thank you all for your insightful, intelligent and witty comments...

Better than seeing the entire phrase. It doesnt bother me seeing it at all honestly.
    Why is a short form any better than the entire phrase if that phrase is considered inconsiderate?

Seriously, these boards are "moderated" right? And these boards have filters for certain language right? So why is it OK to circumvent those controls by using acronyms or short forms?

Ah well. As someone kindly suggested, I'll get over it..

...but I still don't have to like it

Que sera, sera.

Get a life or somethin, really...
    And you, good sir, haven't earned the right to tell me (or anyone else on this board for that matter) to "get a life".
    04-02-09 03:18 PM
    Thank you all for your insightful, intelligent and witty comments...

Why is a short form any better than the entire phrase if that phrase is considered inconsiderate?

Seriously, these boards are "moderated" right? And these boards have filters for certain language right? So why is it OK to circumvent those controls by using acronyms or short forms?

Ah well. As someone kindly suggested, I'll get over it..

...but I still don't have to like it

Que sera, sera.
    You have to expect this type of reaction from people when you start a thread being upset about the use of something and you use the very thing you are upset about twice in the thread title.

In the end I'll defer to the quote in your signature.
    04-02-09 03:24 PM
    You have to expect this type of reaction from people when you start a thread being upset about the use of something and you use the very thing you are upset about twice in the thread title.
    Overkill huh? Which really was my point - its constant use throughout the boards is overkill...
    04-02-09 03:31 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD