03-25-09 01:04 AM
396 ... 1213141516
tools
    nah fence is just a wiyte supremacyste hater
    03-24-09 01:12 PM
    nah hes just a biotch or in dis case a drag queen rights like some snot valley bi%ch i cant stand em and i no der is more peple that feel da same way llok at fence and some others down with ra pual
    HUH???????
    No. He's just a b!tch or in this case, a drag queen. Writes like some snot valley b!tch. I cant stand him and no, there is more people that feel the same way. Look at Fence and some others down with Ru Paul.

There ya go POE
    03-24-09 01:13 PM
    nah fence is just a wiyte supremacyste hater
    and how would you know that?
    03-24-09 01:14 PM
    No. He's just a b!tch or in this case, a drag queen. Writes like some snot valley b!tch. I cant stand him and no, there is more people that feel the same way. Look at Fence and some others down with Ru Paul.

There ya go POE
    LMAO thanks for the translation
    03-24-09 01:15 PM
    just llokit dat nutz posts hes crazy i betcha hed have all minorrties hung if he cood
    03-24-09 01:18 PM
    CAN YOU LEARN HOW TO SPELL AND TYPE?!?!?!
    then maybe we will be able to understand you a little better!
    03-24-09 01:21 PM
    nah da education system faled me u can blame ur homey bush for dat maybe obamas gonna help mah people out
    03-24-09 01:23 PM
    just llokit dat nutz posts hes crazy i betcha hed have all minorrties hung if he cood
    Mejor ponga lo que quieres decir en espanol. Tu "ingles" no se entiende muy bien aqui.

Ahora, exactamente cual es tu pedo con el prada? Que te hizo? O sea, no mames pareces una mujer chillando que su hombre ya la dejo por otra. Andas cagando el palo aqui en el "thread" y todos no mas se rien de ti.
    03-24-09 01:23 PM
    nah da education system faled me u can blame ur homey bush for dat maybe obamas gonna help mah people out
    LOL LOL LOL LOL @ blaming Bush's "education system" for your lack of correct grammar.
    03-24-09 01:24 PM
    say wutttt? english do u speak it? dis is gonna turn in2 a minority party fo sho
    03-24-09 01:24 PM
    say wutttt? english do u speak it? dis is gonna turn in2 a minority party fo sho
    Now you know how it feels for us to try to read what you're typing....
    03-24-09 01:26 PM
    dont like it dont read it bsides i got dat pink wonder sacndelex to translate it all 4 me so don worry she got mah bak now back to downing dat ru paul
    03-24-09 01:28 PM
    Now you know how it feels for us to try to read what you're typing....
    LMFAO!! Mike you are the BEST!

Haha you cannot blame bush or anyone else for you lack of grammar usage and not being able to spell. You made the choice! And as for Obama he isn't going to do SH!T for you!! He thinks people like you are half the reason this country is so ****edd! Thanks a lot you dumbasss!
    03-24-09 01:28 PM
    obama will make black ppl da new white ppl and white ppl da old black ppl ull see he got our back
    03-24-09 01:31 PM
    Haha go watch the news you moron! Obama is not going to do anything but try and get all the black people under control and where they need to be!
    03-24-09 01:36 PM
    say wut? u racist lil turd
    03-24-09 01:38 PM
    Haha go watch the news you moron! Obama is not going to do anything but try and get all the black people under control and where they need to be!
    das crazy rite derr u gettin ur own thread soon
    03-24-09 01:38 PM
    wtf how cod you say sumtin lyk dat now dat drag queen prada dont seem so bad at least he wasnt a racist bi0tch u on da other hand need ta be beaten by chris brown
    03-24-09 01:39 PM
    das crazy im fuming now im leaing dis ****tty asss topic. f u amp im done
    03-24-09 01:42 PM
    double post
    Last edited by Slingbox; 03-24-09 at 01:48 PM.
    03-24-09 01:42 PM
    I don't have to prove to you if I am racist or not that has nothing to do with what Obama is going to do! Second I am surprised you can even spell racist...I guess you learned one thing from school. I'm far from being a little turd because at least I graduate high school and didn't drop out and blame the president for me not finishing school! You made the choice...Bush wasn’t standing there holding a gun to your head saying that you must quit school! So stop looking for and hand out from Obama and stop blaming things on Bush!

Go watch the news i diot!
    Last edited by thinkamp; 03-24-09 at 01:45 PM.
    03-24-09 01:43 PM
    heheh
    I guess there will be many more like yourself being born now with extra lead added

Stimulus? U.S. to buy Chinese condoms, ending Alabama jobs
    Stimulus? U.S. to buy Chinese condoms, ending Alabama jobs | McClatchy
    03-24-09 01:47 PM
    ]i h8 prada and so does fence ne other takerzzz im sure we cant get a nice bigg list up in herr i bet u done even have a blackburry u probally live in a cardboard box witch ur rents sittin at a public library trollin dese forums all day so all yall need to get outta mah grillz yo i aint frontinn and amp you can kiss it
    realbeach; I sincerely don't know if I should feel sorry for you or not. Although I do lean pretty one-sided when it comes to making a decision on that choice...and it's moreso in the 'not' column.

Don't try to shore up confidence in yourself and also shore up support for whatever moronic agenda you're trying to accomplish by name-throwing persons names into YOUR mix (i.e., e.g. me/fence). And no; as much as you may tell yourself before you go to bed and/or look at yourself in the mirror that you have self-confidence...you don't.

You accuse me of 'white supremacy'? Firstly; I'm blue...can you not see that? Secondly; where do you even gather/assume that I'm racist in any way when I have no racist-tinge in me. In fact; I'm color-blind...I only see two colors (blue and green). Think about that one. ;-)

Now ScandaLeX; applying your definition of what a 'star player' is...what would I be? Would that make me the star player's coach? Apply your own logic and throw your subjective'clique'comfort-zone out the window in looking at this. I'm simply asking...I'll respect you more for your objectivity in your answer. You may be thinking and saying something along the lines of: "I don't care for gaining/losing/keeping your respect"...or some other closey-related sentiment. That's fine.
    03-24-09 01:49 PM
    this thread is hilarious!!!
    03-24-09 01:50 PM
    Yea das why you say black ppl need to be controled just fess up yous a racist

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-24-09 01:56 PM
396 ... 1213141516
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD