The only reason why Fence is still here is because Fence has always hated me.

He has hated me since his first appearance on these boards as Hi Definition.

He loved the original topic aimed at debasing me way back when-

Surely, it would be in his best interest to keep this topic on track now.
    03-20-09 05:40 PM
    Oh and BTW I made it to 1k+ Posts!!!!

w00t!
    03-20-09 05:42 PM
    That probably explains why he's never said the OP was wrong. Makes me think he's also RealBeach!
    03-20-09 05:42 PM

w00t!
    LOL!! Congrats to you!!
    03-20-09 05:43 PM
    ScandaLex; you're saying that it probably explains why I've never said the OP was wrong? What are you talking about? Did you not read those posts of mine that you've taken your precious time to dissect...closely. You'd see exactly what I've said about the OP and things related to him/her. That is exactly why/how my involvement in here started to begin with.

And had you read my posts that you took your precious time to dissect...closely; you'd realize that when I said "since this thread WASN'T intended for you in a degrading manner"...that the WASN'T is supposed to be a WAS (typos happen).

As I stated in one of those posts you took your precious time to dissect...closely; you also would have known that I have not made personal attacks (only commented back to cereal killer based on his comments toward me).

As I told you in my PM to you...cheer up; it's the weekend. With that said; you guys have fun in here and I'm going to do just that with my friends in flesh .
    03-20-09 06:02 PM
    Hi fence,
    I hope your flesh friends know you well, or you don't get too drunk. We byte friends would hate for anything bad to happen to you. Of course that's not a personal attack, I'm just saying...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-20-09 06:14 PM
    wow - All this thread needs is a commercial break.
    03-20-09 06:21 PM
    This post is brought to you by "Act II Popcorn".

03-20-09 06:31 PM
    That's just funny - thanks for the entertainment - I'll tune in next week when I return from my vacation ...
    03-20-09 06:34 PM
    Whatever...... You're too perfect to make typos! Also, I would have had to read your PM to know what it said and since I didn't......As far as taking my precious time to dissect your post- your right, my time is precious to me; yet it didn't take much of it to pull your sh!t apart!

ScandaLex; you're saying that it probably explains why I've never said the OP was wrong? What are you talking about? Did you not read those posts of mine that you've taken your precious time to dissect...closely. You'd see exactly what I've said about the OP and things related to him/her. That is exactly why/how my involvement in here started to begin with.

And had you read my posts that you took your precious time to dissect...closely; you'd realize that when I said "since this thread WASN'T intended for you in a degrading manner"...that the WASN'T is supposed to be a WAS (typos happen).

As I stated in one of those posts you took your precious time to dissect...closely; you also would have known that I have not made personal attacks (only commented back to cereal killer based on his comments toward me).

As I told you in my PM to you...cheer up; it's the weekend. With that said; you guys have fun in here and I'm going to do just that with my friends in flesh .
    03-20-09 06:42 PM
    This thread is getting GOOD! LOL
    03-20-09 06:56 PM
    Getting good?

03-20-09 07:42 PM

w00t!

CONGRATS ON THE POST COUNT PRADA!!!
    03-20-09 08:07 PM
    This post is brought to you by "Act II Popcorn".

and coffee....shall we go with dunkin donuts, folgers or maxwell house!!! doesnt matter, just coffee!
    03-20-09 08:09 PM
    Way to go prada! With all that hating, I'm suprised you found the time!

03-20-09 08:15 PM
    Congrats Prada, right on, we got ya...
    03-20-09 08:17 PM
    and coffee....shall we go with dunkin donuts, folgers or maxwell house!!! doesnt matter, just coffee!
    This post brought to you by "Think's Coffee". When you need a coffee that inspires deep thought, think "Think's".

How's that Pink?

03-20-09 08:19 PM
    Thinking of you Shel....

03-20-09 09:29 PM

w00t!
    Yay for Prada.
    Last edited by Crackberrykills; 03-20-09 at 09:41 PM.
    03-20-09 09:32 PM
    Why do you put the word innocent inside of "'s? And no; I don't pick on innocent people...not at all.
    because they were minding their own business.

You bore me.
    Translation= I don't know what to say : )

03-20-09 09:38 PM
    For those of you who think this thread is unique, check this out:

Holla from LI...We got dat 4.5! - BlackBerryForums.com : Your Number One BlackBerry Community
    along with these videos:

03-20-09 11:24 PM
    Those videos were hilarious!!!
    03-21-09 12:07 AM
    This post brought to you by "Think's Coffee". When you need a coffee that inspires deep thought, think "Think's".

How's that Pink?

look good to me wolf!!

thanks for that Lex!!!
    03-21-09 01:32 PM
    Bout darn time you saw that!

03-21-09 01:34 PM
    Bout darn time you saw that!

been a little darn buzzy...... lol! and with all the hating going on in here the past cuple of dayz...didnt wanna be bother!!! LOL
    03-21-09 01:36 PM
396 ... 910111213 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD