25 pages of this! Wow! I would have thought a Mod would have
    killed this BS in half a heartbeat. Off Topic or not a thread that
    was started to bash a member and their orientation should not
    have been allowed to get this far. And the fact that it is Prada
    that is the subject of this crap pisses me off to no end.

Prada contributes to this site. What has this troll of an OP done?
    Ag, when this thread got started, it's purpose was immediately squashed.
    There have been several people, myself included, that have had several retorts with the thread starter- but all in all, it HAD turned into a very peaceful thread....that is; until a few days ago when Fence/Hi-Def or whatever he calls himself, made an appearance.
    03-24-09 08:31 PM
    I agree AG, Prada is aces in my book...
    03-24-09 08:39 PM
    There have been several people, myself included, that have had several retorts with the thread starter- but all in all, it HAD turned into a very peaceful thread....that is; until a few days ago when Fence/Hi-Def or whatever he calls himself, made an appearance.
    I saw that Lex and I was happy you all took over this thing and diverted it
    off it's intended course. I just checked back in and was a little dismayed that
    it went from being a massively "jacked" and playful thread only to see it go
    back to being argumentative (I know, me not wanting to see an argument )
    Go figure.
    03-24-09 08:45 PM
    Go figure.
    Well, I am not a fan of internet arguments; I never have been. I was actually surprised to see that going on in what was a really fun thread. However, looking back, I can see where the thread started to go south again. Some CB members just like to start trouble for whatever reason; the ignore list is your friend people. Use it and keep your BP at its normal level.
    03-24-09 08:50 PM
    Well, I am not a fan of internet arguments; I never have been. I was actually surprised to see that going on in what was a really fun thread. However, looking back, I can see where the thread started to go south again. Some CB members just like to start trouble for whatever reason; the ignore list is your friend people. Use it and keep your BP at its normal level.
    & this is exactly the route I've taken. None of this sh!t is worth high bp.
    03-24-09 08:58 PM
    Go figure.
    Ok....where's the real Ag?
    03-24-09 08:58 PM
    & this is exactly the route I've taken. None of this sh!t is worth high bp.
    No doubt about that.
    03-24-09 08:59 PM
    Ok....where's the real Ag?
    AG's about as real as it gets, hahaha...
    03-24-09 09:00 PM
    AG's about as real as it gets, hahaha...
    LOL. I know SD- but com'on now....have you ever seen one of Ag's verbal fights? They're absolutely an awesome sight to behold.
    03-24-09 09:03 PM
    LOL. I know SD- but com'on now....have you ever seen one of Ag's verbal fights? They're absolutely an awesome sight to behold.
    It is a kinder, gentler AG, Lex. He is a softie now; his words not mine.
    03-24-09 09:06 PM
    I remember him saying that too, still ain't buying it though, haha...
    03-24-09 09:14 PM
    I remember him saying that too, still ain't buying it though, haha...
    WOW! Softie huh?
    03-24-09 09:19 PM
    And now you know why I haven't entered the fray in a while. Some people aren't worth the time. Let's get back to the fun people!
    03-24-09 09:21 PM
    I hear ya Wolf, but people need to remember, this is off-topic, this area of CB is not for the faint hearted, if your easily offended, need not apply...
    03-24-09 09:23 PM
    WOW! Softie huh?
    Yeah, but like SD wrote, no way is that true.
    03-24-09 09:23 PM
    Hey, I said don't tell anyone. And especially not Lex. I'll never live that down
    03-24-09 09:26 PM
    Me, offended!?! That's hysterical. I thought I was Mr. Offensive (well next to AG)!
    03-24-09 09:38 PM
    Hey, I said don't tell anyone. And especially not Lex. I'll never live that down
    Ag, you know I gots mad love for you. I'm not *cough* gonna give you a hard time.
    03-24-09 09:56 PM
    By the way, WTF is with you Prada? I know your problem; you need to go get some "wealthy."
    CBK!

Didn't you hear?!?!

I Already Have Some "Wealthy"! I'm Ru Paul!

I've Got A Ton Of Endorsements, and CD's Under My Belt... Err Bustier!

03-24-09 11:47 PM
    Oh how I have missed you Hi Definition.

I really hope you can see the Sarcasm Dripping from this post.

This is the ump'teenth time you've made this comparison between myself and a member...what's up with the infactuation of repeatedly saying what you do? You may not see it as so; and it may not be...however you sure do bring it up often enough to not be seen as an infactuation.

25 pages of this! Wow! I would have thought a Mod would have
    killed this BS in half a heartbeat. Off Topic or not a thread that
    was started to bash a member and their orientation should not
    have been allowed to get this far. And the fact that it is Prada
    that is the subject of this crap pisses me off to no end.
    If you've read my posts in this thread; particulalry the first leg of them...you'll see that this too was my intent and approach for posting in here to begin with (to close the thread). The only reason the latter half of my posts have steered away from that is because prada himself apparently and obviously doesn't mind (which is fine)...but also because other members create a smokescreen away from one's true intentions.

What should really **** you off more is that prada is enjoying this attention considering this thread's original intent. Does it not **** you off more that he didn't ask for this thread to be shut down (instead, others have)? Rather; he's using the dialogue in it to 'prove that the tables can be turned'...when in actuality he's simply basking in the attention it's creating for him. When all it truly has done is create a platform for acceptable ignorance out of people like realbeach.

There is that comparison again. Who is (what's so bad/good/positive/negative about him/her) this person (Hidef) I keep being compared to? As far as the rest of what you've said above; you're a component of the smokescreen I referred to earlier...how has my appearance caused anymore rigidity than your reaction to it has?
    03-25-09 12:31 AM
    If you've read my posts in this thread; particulalry the first leg of them...you'll see that this too was my intent and approach for posting in here to begin with (to close the thread). The only reason the latter half of my posts have steered away from that is because prada himself apparently and obviously doesn't mind (which is fine)...but also because other members create a smokescreen away from one's true intentions.
    Pardon me, but I quoted no individual and I called no on out by name. I
    simply stated my opinion. The fact that you felt it necessary to defend
    you conduct in this thread is quite telling though.

Does it not **** you off more that he didn't ask for this thread to be shut down (instead, others have)?
    It doesn't. Actually it affirms my original opinion that Prada is a good person.
    Most people would have taken extreme umbrage with a thread that was
    meant to deride them. Prada being Prada rolled with it. This you don't
    understand?
    03-25-09 01:04 AM
396 ... 141516
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD