I said it very openly...as in SOME but you are too much of a moron and understand that!

Go back to school because you are the pure definition of ignorant
    03-24-09 01:59 PM
    I said it very openly...as in SOME but you are too much of a moron and understand that!

Go back to school because you are the pure definition of ignorant
    lol Ambz just let it go already....
    03-24-09 02:01 PM
    Yea openly is dat another word for racist? Where's my nappy headed girl tylnsmith? She's a G go read her site I'm sure shell chime inta dis

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-24-09 02:02 PM
    Her and I have already been over the race card, but thanks!

Openly

O"pen*ly\, adv.

1. In an open manner; publicly; not in private; without secrecy.

2. Without reserve or disguise; plainly; evidently.
    03-24-09 02:06 PM
    Yea then ill openly say yous a bigotted southern cracker

03-24-09 02:07 PM
    U just b hatin on mah man obama alls neone needs to do is check out dis biggotz topic obama nobama yous served

03-24-09 02:09 PM
    I think we all need to calm down a bit...
    03-24-09 02:11 PM
    I think we all need to calm down a bit...
    or someone needs to get the "obama is gonna save me from all my problems" stick out of their azz.
    Last edited by thinkamp; 03-24-09 at 02:17 PM.
    03-24-09 02:12 PM
    U just b hatin on mah man obama alls neone needs to do is check out dis biggotz topic obama nobama yous served

Obamas taking a beating right now ,those like yourself makes him look worse.Go back to school ,learn how to spell and buy iphone...Blackberry doesn't fit you well.

PS
    Please learn english
    Last edited by Slingbox; 03-24-09 at 02:22 PM.
    03-24-09 02:18 PM
    LMAO!!! The last few pages of this thread made me literally laugh myself stupid. *wipes tear*
    03-24-09 02:18 PM
    My blackburry fits me pefectly I bought it at tmobile wit all mah friends its hott and its cheap the plans r affordable y shouldn't I get one

03-24-09 02:37 PM
    Rim b flashin all des commershals on tv y won't I want one duh

03-24-09 02:39 PM
    hahahahahaha

This is great, you guys are falling for this hardcore. I can't believe you are taking this seriously. This site is full of a bunch of Ned Flanders types who get all worked up over the simplest things. Now INSTEAD of closing this topic after THE FIRST POST(like it should have been), you let it go on and on and now he is is feeding off of everyone and having fun with it.

SUCKERS
    03-24-09 03:35 PM
    dont like it dont read it bsides i got dat pink wonder sacndelex to translate it all 4 me so don worry she got mah bak now back to downing dat ru paul
    I got your back? Because I translated some bullsh!t you wrote? If you think thats having your back, you're sadly mistaken!
    03-24-09 03:44 PM
    hahahahahaha

This is great, you guys are falling for this hardcore. I can't believe you are taking this seriously. This site is full of a bunch of Ned Flanders types who get all worked up over the simplest things. Now INSTEAD of closing this topic after THE FIRST POST(like it should have been), you let it go on and on and now he is is feeding off of everyone and having fun with it.

SUCKERS
    Right, i've been following closely and noticed that awhile back...
    03-24-09 03:47 PM
    Now ScandaLeX; applying your definition of what a 'star player' is...what would I be? Would that make me the star player's coach? Apply your own logic and throw your subjective'clique'comfort-zone out the window in looking at this. I'm simply asking...I'll respect you more for your objectivity in your answer. You may be thinking and saying something along the lines of: "I don't care for gaining/losing/keeping your respect"...or some other closey-related sentiment. That's fine.
    My definition? But anyway, based on what it is, it's rather hard for me to see you in this light. Star Playas don't have coaches- they don't need them.
    03-24-09 03:48 PM
    Wait Up-

I've Been Accused Of A Ton Of Things On These Boards...

But For The First Time In Forever I Cracked Up When I Read That I've Been Accused Of Being A Drag Queen-

And I've Been "Affectionately" Labeled As Ru Paul.

I Almost Peed Myself.

Hey, At least it was Ru Paul-

That Dude Has Money Out The Ears.
    Last edited by xxxxpradaxxxx; 03-24-09 at 04:11 PM.
    03-24-09 04:04 PM
    My definition? But anyway, based on what it is, it's rather hard for me to see you in this light. Star Playas don't have coaches- they don't need them.
    Yes; the way you defined it. I find it ironic that you say: 'based on what it is, it's rather hard for me to see you in this light.'...yet you're the very one that has spent a lot of your words/time in this thread for example; unnecessarily dissecting my words and posts. This proves the clique'mentality you espouse...you consider one of your forum comrades as being a 'star playa' using your application of that term...yet you approach me the same manner as how someone else approaches a 'star playa' (e.g. constantly discussing them in posts, 'hating' on them', etc.).

Hence why I asked you that rhetorical question using the coach and player analogy. What a hypocritical thing for you to say above...ScandaLeX.
    03-24-09 04:39 PM
    OMG! I am thoroughly sick to death of you. You asked me a question; I answered it and now you choose to sit there and tear me apart. Go to he77. You give yourself way to much credit regarding MY thinking process.

Pretend I don't exist and I shall do the same to you.
    03-24-09 04:54 PM
    OMG! I am thoroughly sick to death of you. You asked me a question; I answered it and now you choose to sit there and tear me apart. Go to he77. You give yourself way to much credit regarding MY thinking process.

Pretend I don't exist and I shall do the same to you.
    Hook, line and sinker.

Exactly; just because you answered my question (which btw you forget was a rhetorical one)...it doesn't mean you don't prove you're a hypocrite by your response to it. That's all. Simply continue making yourself believe something if you'd like. If that's your forte; knock yourself out.

Pretending what you want me to pretend will be very easy. Consider it done.
    03-24-09 05:12 PM
    Hook, line and sinker.

Exactly; just because you answered my question (which btw you forget was a rhetorical one)...it doesn't mean you don't prove you're a hypocrite by your response to it. That's all. Simply continue making yourself believe something if you'd like. If that's your forte; knock yourself out.

Pretending what you want me to pretend will be very easy. Consider it done.

Whats your point Fence? You think you know everyone here and you don't! You can chew my response up all you want- the fact remains I answered the question as "I" saw fit- sorry that doesn't suit you.

Ignore is a WONDERFUL thing... *POOF*
    03-24-09 06:10 PM
    Oh how I have missed you Hi Definition.

I really hope you can see the Sarcasm Dripping from this post.

03-24-09 08:01 PM
    I'm feeling the drippiness Prada, for sure...
    03-24-09 08:05 PM
    Oh how I have missed you Hi Definition.

I really hope you can see the Sarcasm Dripping from this post.

Hi-Def? Where?

By the way, WTF is with you Prada? I know your problem; you need to go get some "wealthy."
    03-24-09 08:06 PM
    25 pages of this! Wow! I would have thought a Mod would have
    killed this BS in half a heartbeat. Off Topic or not a thread that
    was started to bash a member and their orientation should not
    have been allowed to get this far. And the fact that it is Prada
    that is the subject of this crap pisses me off to no end.

Prada contributes to this site. What has this troll of an OP done?
    03-24-09 08:24 PM
396 ... 13141516
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD