Amen to that!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-21-09 01:39 PM
    Amen to that!

LOL! so how did your tea party deal go today??
    03-21-09 01:41 PM
    Pull up a stool, I'll tell you about it.

03-21-09 01:43 PM
    sjdhgk;ashgkhsadg!
    03-21-09 01:44 PM
    Pull up a stool, I'll tell you about it.

alright- meet ya in there!!!
    03-21-09 01:46 PM
    sjdhgk;ashgkhsadg!
    Think, what?

03-21-09 01:53 PM
    sjdhgk;ashgkhsadg!
    That's what I was going to say.
    03-21-09 02:07 PM
    Wolf...you missed out on what would have been a good time for you last night; I guess spending your Friday night looking up and posting videos from youtube on CB is your cup of tea (no pun intended). However: do make a sincere effort to try to come out next time . No? It's ok.

Prada...wait; I'm genuinely confused. So you're the guy in that youtube response video to 'Chad from L.I.'?

ScandaLeX...hi.
    03-21-09 03:08 PM
    For those of you who think this thread is unique, check this out:

Holla from LI...We got dat 4.5! - BlackBerryForums.com : Your Number One BlackBerry Community
    along with these videos:

well wolf, that was uummmm....interesting! LOL
    03-21-09 03:14 PM
    Hey Cereal Killer, you might want to check out this thread- you're being bashed....badly!

Curve users and iPhone users in STORM forums.
    03-21-09 03:31 PM
    sjdhgk;ashgkhsadg!
    That's what I was going to say.
    Could somebody fill me in on WTF that's supposed to mean?
    Aaaaaarrrrrrrrrgggggggg! Help, I'm old and clueless!!!
    03-21-09 11:01 PM
    Wolf...you missed out on what would have been a good time for you last night; I guess spending your Friday night looking up and posting videos from youtube on CB is your cup of tea (no pun intended). However: do make a sincere effort to try to come out next time . No? It's ok.

Prada...wait; I'm genuinely confused. So you're the guy in that youtube response video to 'Chad from L.I.'?

ScandaLeX...hi.
    In case you didn't notice, that was about 12:30am. I'd already seen the thread and video's, so putting up the links took all of 3 seconds. Based on your posts, I'd say a night out with you would be akin to a vacation at the Hanoi Hilton circa 1968. Thanks, but no thanks. I tried my best to give you the benefit of the doubt, and diffuse angst between you and the rest of us. Obviously you have no interest in anything but antagonistic remarks.
    Post all you want, fence. For me, I believe the best recourse of action would be inaction. Enjoy your fleshy friends, and if you don't like your "e-friends", may I suggest you find new ones. Your definitely no "e-friend" of mine. Or should I say "byte me"?
    03-21-09 11:16 PM
    So if you say byte me, and they do, does that mean they bit you 8 times?

Sorry... what was the question again?
    03-22-09 12:35 AM
    jdoc, you are too much! WTF is with the Genie Game, that's what I want to know!
    03-22-09 12:47 AM
    Dood.. I spend enough time granting wishes in my real life.. but I will go back there if I must... *poof*
    03-22-09 12:56 AM
    Based on your posts, I'd say a night out with you would be akin to a vacation at the Hanoi Hilton circa 1968. Thanks, but no thanks.
    This must be a karma-laced episode because when I was thinking how it would initially be like hanging out with you; it too was akin to what you've mentioned above. However there is one glaring difference between your rendition and mine; I was actually going to look past it by tolerating you when enough alcohol is inside you. Loosen up Wolf; I'm truly a laid back person my friend.

I tried my best to give you the benefit of the doubt, and diffuse angst between you and the rest of us.
    You speak of "angst"? You also say "the rest of us"? You have a flare for dramatics.

Post all you want, fence. For me, I believe the best recourse of action would be inaction. Enjoy your fleshy friends, and if you don't like your "e-friends", may I suggest you find new ones. Your definitely no "e-friend" of mine. Or should I say "byte me"?
    I like the cute, semi-creative tech-angle: "byte". Hehe; but you've used that play on words before. See; you would have had a nice bottle (perhaps a couple of bottles) of creative juice to help you out with that had you taken me up on the gesture of a little friendly drinking with discussion. Once again; it's ok.

Also; you shouldn't speak for EVERYONE...the word 'everyone' is reflected in a number with AT LEAST a few commas and a string of zeros in it. Five, ten; even one-hundred thousand people is not 'everyone'.
    03-22-09 07:24 PM
    is he gay or just a spoiled valley girl. i dont believe theyre from new jersey. if that be a man that be a monster ***** if that be a girl that be a brat in a half. some people go try be like paris hilton seriously she a hater do they have a stick up their *** or sumtin
    Wow... Maybe we should return to school and learn some grammar? Possibly some social interacting skills?

Im going to have to go with this Prada person is in touch with their star player... Something you might think about doing???
    03-22-09 11:20 PM
    Sensessssssss hey you!! Long time no see. LMAO @ Star Playa.... I know where you got that from.
    03-23-09 03:05 AM
    Who the **** is prada and why does anyone give a ****? You guys have quite the little melrose place up here in the off topic forum lol . . .

I'on know but when U find out, let us know!

03-23-09 03:33 AM
    Can you guys let me in on the secret???

Whats a "star player"?

I Promise I Won't Tell Anyone!!!

03-23-09 12:14 PM
    Could somebody fill me in on WTF that's supposed to mean?
    Aaaaaarrrrrrrrrgggggggg! Help, I'm old and clueless!!!
    guys seriously when i type the random ( sdjhkhgalkgjlkajsg ) it didn't mean anything.
    03-23-09 12:41 PM
    guys seriously when i type the random ( sdjhkhgalkgjlkajsg ) it didn't mean anything.
    Thanks, I was thinking on that for a while!

03-23-09 12:44 PM
    I thought it meant something totally different! Same number of letters, it can come out to be, Stupid, Sockcucker!

03-23-09 12:51 PM
    Can you guys let me in on the secret???

Whats a "star player"?

I Promise I Won't Tell Anyone!!!

A Star Playa is someone that other people hate or envy is a MAJOR way. In order for you to have that kind of effect on someone, your star power is just that fierce. You being the person, makes you the playa; hence Star Playa!

In this thread, Prada, you are that Star Playa. A Star Playa exudes confidence and it shows; but others can see it as arrogance.
    03-23-09 05:10 PM
    i h8 prada and so does fence ne other takerzzz im sure we cant get a nice bigg list up in herr i bet u done even have a blackburry u probally live in a cardboard box witch ur rents sittin at a public library trollin dese forums all day so all yall need to get outta mah grillz yo i aint frontinn and amp you can kiss it
    03-24-09 12:08 PM
396 ... 1011121314 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD