I have good reson to believe that Fence is Hi-Defintion III. Doesn't it seem like he is being as argumentative as he was before he got banned but he's only using smaller words to disguise his identity? Seems a little fishy to me!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-20-09 08:24 AM
    I second that!

03-20-09 08:33 AM
    so this is wat im lookin at this morn-its starting to get sunny out now- Ambz-Wolf id loooooove to have the weather ur having now.....ive had enuf of the winter blues.....and Wolf-normally i would enjoy my four letter word, but-my body has seasonally switched gears!! LOL its getting sunny out now, hopefully this stuff will melt........AND SOON!

hey Lex-hasnt been around 2day-where u at girl??
    03-20-09 08:47 AM
    I have good reson to believe that Fence is Hi-Defintion III. Doesn't it seem like he is being as argumentative as he was before he got banned but he's only using smaller words to disguise his identity? Seems a little fishy to me!

That's exactly what I thought.

Hi Definition on Xanax.

03-20-09 10:00 AM
    I'm guilty of not following this thread but I feel like punching Fence.

Apologies to all if he's a "good guy"

I should just shut up.
    I never did like bran-cereal; it tastes like cardboard...I like the diabetes-inducing kind. Mmm...yum.

What's the use of you saying things like "Apologies to all if he's a good guy"...then saying what you said about punching me in the face; all behind a computer screen (trust me; the big, blue guy would win soggy bran-cereal). And on top of that; you give yourself the greatest advice you could ever give yourself...that perhaps you should shut up...yet you don't. So why say anything in the first place?

Wolf; my plans for tonight are a few steps ahead of you. I'm planning on doing what you suggested; and then some...it'll be cerebral overload alright. You're more than welcome to join...just don't get too unruly under the drunken stupor and say/do the wrong things to the wrong people. I don't know you well enough to assist you out of a bind.

Btw; TGIF!
    03-20-09 10:29 AM
    ^^ That's Hi-Def all the way! Yo lawyer boy, shut your trap already!

03-20-09 11:19 AM
    Out with it Fence!
    03-20-09 12:19 PM

What's the use of you saying things like "Apologies to all if he's a good guy"...then saying what you said about punching me in the face; all behind a computer screen (trust me; the big, blue guy would win soggy bran-cereal). And on top of that; you give yourself the greatest advice you could ever give yourself...that perhaps you should shut up...yet you don't. So why say anything in the first place?

)
    I say something in the first place because you come in here and "pick" on people who do nothing but enjoy eachother and keep to themselves.

I can see if this thread was filled with people like myself then we would invite you in, pick you apart and send you on your way clutching your arse in abstract fear.

But you enjoy picking on "innocent" people.

I am unable to see your avatar but I'm assuming your the "big blue guy"? You want to get into a battle of wits I assume? Tell you what let me know and we will put it up right here for all to see how you will fold like a house of cards : )

I have to hold back on these forums because I don't want to get banned. Maybe ill be afforded a pardon for humiliating somebody like you in public.

Balls in your court. I just rather you pick up and leave these nice people alone.

03-20-09 12:33 PM

Hi-Defintion III? Do we have a Sr. & Jr here or I & II?
    I guess I missed out on the HD ya'll are speaking of.
    All I know is that whoever Fence is, he came here all pompous like WE were the ones doing something wrong. & unless I missed this too, he didn't have a damn thing to say abt the person who actually started this thread.
    Last edited by ScandaLeX; 03-20-09 at 12:57 PM.
    03-20-09 12:55 PM
    Well, there was the original Hi-Def who got banned. Then there was part II, but he also got banned within a few days. You could look at his posts and realize it was Hi-Def! Then, you got part III with Fence. Hi-Def was the only person who defend his words like has done on here. That's definitely him!

03-20-09 01:10 PM
    Thats Hi Definition.

I'm willing to bet on it.

He even used to even end some of his posts with TGIF!
    03-20-09 01:21 PM
    lyke omgz wat da fck is wif prada?
    03-20-09 01:31 PM
    I say something in the first place because you come in here and "pick" on people who do nothing but enjoy eachother and keep to themselves.
    I have NOT picked on anyone in particular...simply re-read what I have said; you'd see that. The only brand of bland cereal I've picked on is your product...that is not a person. Although I must say; it is the first kind of cereal that has said it feels like punching me...that's a first for any cereal I've come across . One thing remains the same; ALL cereal goes soggy sooner than later...you're no exception to that.

I can see if this thread was filled with people like myself then we would invite you in, pick you apart and send you on your way clutching your arse in abstract fear.
    That's nice.

But you enjoy picking on "innocent" people.
    Why do you put the word innocent inside of "'s? And no; I don't pick on innocent people...not at all.

I am unable to see your avatar but I'm assuming your the "big blue guy"? You want to get into a battle of wits I assume? Tell you what let me know and we will put it up right here for all to see how you will fold like a house of cards : )
    That's nice x 2 = That's nice, That's nice.

I have to hold back on these forums because I don't want to get banned. Maybe ill be afforded a pardon for humiliating somebody like you in public.
    You bore me.
    03-20-09 03:27 PM
    So How've You Been Hi Definition?

Did Your Hiatus Treat You Well?

This is a pretty much anything goes thread, so why not make it Hi Definitons Warm-Welcome Nook?
    Last edited by xxxxpradaxxxx; 03-20-09 at 04:05 PM.
    03-20-09 04:02 PM
    So How've You Been Hi Def?

Did Your Hiatus Treat You Well?
    roflmao  apparently not. based on whats been said, same person different name. character traits still remain the same.
    03-20-09 04:04 PM
    What's up with this whole comparison to members that I take it used to be on CB from what some of you have said. ScandaLex; character traits? I sincerely thought character traits can truly be known for a person when you actually know them in-person and in real life.
    03-20-09 04:20 PM
    I assume you have fallen in love with this thread, Fence-

You've graced it an awful lot- even if it was to just communicate your displeasure with its existence.
    03-20-09 04:37 PM
    What's up with this whole comparison to members that I take it used to be on CB from what some of you have said. ScandaLex; character traits? I sincerely thought character traits can truly be known for a person when you actually know them in-person and in real life.
    Funny you should kick this BS when you seemed to have a lot to say in regards to me when you started posting your whack azz nonsense here! You condescending %^&*()F$%^ER
    03-20-09 04:40 PM
    Well, there was the original Hi-Def who got banned. Then there was part II, but he also got banned within a few days. You could look at his posts and realize it was Hi-Def! Then, you got part III with Fence. Hi-Def was the only person who defend his words like has done on here. That's definitely him!

After Hi-Def was banned he came back as Mr. Asterik, he was spotted very quickly...
    03-20-09 04:40 PM
    After Hi-Def was banned he came back as Mr. Asterik, he was spotted very quickly...
    Apparently he keeps finding reasons to get banned; just doesn't have enough sense to stay away.

I believe the creation of new names isn't because he loves the site- just the BS he puts on the table!
    03-20-09 04:42 PM
    I assume you have fallen in love with this thread, Fence-

You've graced it an awful lot- even if it was to just communicate your displeasure with its existence.
    prada; this is what I don't understand...I shared what I wanted in this thread; and after doing so; acknowledged that if this thread doesn't bother you (since this thread wasn't intended for you in a degrading manner)...then that's cool. I only made more comments thereafter because people have made comments w/ my name directed in them...so they only rightfully deserve an address if I chose to address (which I did) the comments.

Yes; I have "graced it an awful lot"...I don't contend against that. So there's no point right? Exactly, there's no point. You good sir (at least you admitted one aspect of yourself; that you're a male) enjoy attention; any form you can get it in (even if it's born out of vagueness). You have received it...take care guy.
    03-20-09 04:48 PM
    Did you notice at the end where it says...take care guy, it did say, take care chief. That's what Hi-Def would always say, nice edit there...
    03-20-09 04:52 PM
    Hi Definition = Goatee + Law Degree Paper Thing + Websters Dictionary + Lecherous Goat

Mr. Asterisk = A$$hole + Bowel Movement + Lecherous Goat

Fence = Political Ambassador Know It All + A Copy Of Mein Kampf + Blue Wiener Man + Lecherous Goat

Knowing All This Then....

Human Being + BS = Lawyer

Therefore...

Lawyer - BS = Human Being

Therefore...

Human Being + BS + Internetz + CB = (Hi-Defenition/Mr.Asterisk/Fence)

???

I didn't do to well in math class-

But I Think If My Formulas Are Correct, Then Somewhere In There We Will Be Able To Find Out Our Mystery Posters Secret Identity!
    Last edited by xxxxpradaxxxx; 03-20-09 at 05:01 PM.
    03-20-09 04:55 PM
    All I can say is wow.

03-20-09 05:00 PM
    is he gay or just a spoiled valley girl. i dont believe theyre from new jersey. if that be a man that be a monster ***** if that be a girl that be a brat in a half. some people go try be like paris hilton seriously she a hater do they have a stick up their *** or sumtin
    This is the post that got this thread started. Each post there after had nothing to do with any of us bashing Prada. If anything, the OP clearly knew in no time, that going about it this way wasnt right. For that, we were referred to, by Fence as "clique'ish."

The interesting thing about a clique is all those who are part of the clique happen to know one another- in this case, some of us didn't know each other UNTIL THIS THREAD!

It is a waste of time and energy to start a thread devoted to attesting how much a member dislikes another member. This sentiment is one that most all rational people will agree with I would hope.

However it is an opinion (such as what the original poster stated) which doesn't necessarily have to be 'respected'; but it should be obligated to be tolerated as long as their is no gross-use (not as in 'ew') of profanity/vulgarity/obscenity/etc. being used to express the reality of what someone thinks of another. The President of the United States (past, present and future) for example; gets lambasted and 'parodied-out' day in and day out with allowance for it to happen. I'm sure members have reported this thread and some of the posts in it (although most all the posts have been in obvious disagreement of the original poster's angle)...however I don't believe that the sheer number of 'reportings' should dictate the course of action. The majority's take towards something shouldn't automatically translate to being the appropriate/right course of action to take.

For the brief time I've been involved in the capacity that I have on CB; I have noticed that there is a clique'ish approach with some (definitely not all of course) discussion and members in how things are perceived, dictated and handled. This creates homogeny in not only discussion; but also an air of suppression of dialogue. That should not be the source of energy that 'disallows' discussion particularly in the Off-Topic section of CB to evolve and continue...as long as the seal on the threshold of 'gross' profanity, obscenity, vulgarity, discrimination, racism, etc. isn't tampered with.
    THEN, here you come along and tell us that it's ok not to respect the OP, just tolerate going after another member like this. You sit on your proverbial high horse looking down on those that didn't want this to turn ugly by saying we should have let it happen.
    As mentioned earlier; it's highly immature/pointless for a member (e.g. realbeach) to create and dedicate a thread in a negative light towards another member (i.e. prada).

However; how is this immature and pointless reasoning any different from the approach that is being acted on by many of the members in this thread? This clique-fest of members calling the original poster a hater/moron/immature/etc. because of his/her premise in creating this moronic thread...is no better in principle.

Since numerous people like to consider themselves as 'realists' on here; can those same people who like to think of themselves as having a realist mindset...admit (at least to themselves) that a lot of the dialogue in here is as equally pointless as the act of even creating this thread?

I personally think this thread should be closed; rather than adding to the coldrum of pointlessness. It's juvenile to put the same sentiments on repeat..."where did the original poster go?", "we turned this thread into something else; it backfired on the orignal person", etc. Good; the point has been made an nth degree of times over.
    Now, I'm not sure how many times you felt the need to point out how immature you thought the matter was- apparently it wasnt to immature that you kept sticking in your opinion. How many times did you need to repeat yourself before you crossed over to immature. Once was enough.

Of course you don't care; if you did...you wouldn't care to publically say anything. Just as I wouldn't have 'cared' to say anything publically if I cared. I don't believe the subject matter is 'caring' or lack thereof.

Am I feeling left out? If I did; you obviously just negated that. I believe the PM-route has surely been taken by many. But since you mention the PM-alternative; perhaps you can go back and forth with your friends via those two letters? No? That's fine...just remember the greatest self-travesty is when a person labels someone else as being so and so; yet is the combination of those very things themselves.
    However you like to twist words, the fact exist that you cared enough to make yourself a presence here. If you didn't care, you could have kept it moving. But you didn't which just goes back to your need to look down on others.

ScandaLex...you're asking me to answer your question of who asked me regarding the things I've said? I suppose you can find the answer if you ask yourself who asked you to say all the posts you've made in this thread. Is your acknowledgement of someone else being correct raining on your e-parade with your e-friends regarding a topic started by someone who obviously isn't the sharpest tool in the shed? I hope not.

Wolf; what would be best is to close this thread...however that discretion of action is up to the ones who can do so.
    As far as me having an e-Parade....check this out....it was mine to have. I seriously doubt I needed your permission to say anything within this forum. e-Parade & e-Friends.....maybe when you take your head out the clouds you'll realize that friends can actually be made anywhere. But you'd have to have the ability to stop putting people down before you'd notice a thing.

I am relaxed; I assure you. Perhaps tell your sheer number of posts in this thread; and the quality of them...to do the same (relax)...and if that vicariously means for you to do the same (relax); then take it for what it's worth.

Have a good one ScandaLex.
    Again, another put down. Considering this is in an Off Topic section, I didn't know any of us needed to use our masters degrees in order to meet your high standards.

That is a set of predictable things to say; even if it wasn't your intention for it to be so.

Listen...the merit behind why I've said what I have regarding this thread overall and how it should be approached is clear. If it wasn't so...a person such as yourself wouldn't have stated (as you have) what they believe is correct when they hear/see/read it. Yet obviously a person such as yourself also can't end it there and has to tack on juvenile commentary.

Following your posts? No one is 'following' your posts; surely I'm not. There isn't much quality there anyways to do so**. It doesn't take hyper-cognitive skills to notice who posts when and what when the time is taken to read through the content within pages in a thread.

*This is the point; if so many people in this thread believe (just as I do) that the grounds for why this thread was created is immature...then why egg it on? If there are so many 'realists' out there...why can't this be acknowledged and acted on by them t the very least; that is simply what I'm saying.
    You seem to think you know so much, you petty pitiful little person!

It's a 'shame'? Being a bit Shakesperean aren't you? Do you honestly feel that the 'fun' people take part in on an online forum is indicative of when a person can really cut loose and have fun? Man that's silly.

My 'non-cutting-loose' character-trait is mainly confined to this thread for the reasons I've stated...which really boils down to the word: hypocritical.

I agree however that if the person (i.e. prada) that this thread ultimately was created for doesn't mind...well then that speaks for itself.
    More put downs!

*big, blue yawn*

See? I'm letting loose.
    I wish I knew exactly what you're getting at above. As far as my 'speaking for itself' bit goes; I was referring to the fact that if you don't mind the continuation of this thread the way that is is; seeing as how it was started with you as the subject...well then that's fine; let it continue. I don't understand how the gospel fits into this; but that's fine.

Hello my son.

I'm simply running with the whole gospel/biblical theme here.
    Apparently the ONLY one who minded the continuation of this thread is YOU!

I never did like bran-cereal; it tastes like cardboard...I like the diabetes-inducing kind. Mmm...yum.

Wolf; my plans for tonight are a few steps ahead of you. I'm planning on doing what you suggested; and then some...it'll be cerebral overload alright. You're more than welcome to join...just don't get too unruly under the drunken stupor and say/do the wrong things to the wrong people. I don't know you well enough to assist you out of a bind.

Btw; TGIF!
    And while you're again taking the time to belittle someone else, I guess you failed to see that you push people and don't get that when they've had enough, they push back!

I have NOT picked on anyone in particular...simply re-read what I have said; you'd see that. The only brand of bland cereal I've picked on is your product...that is not a person. Although I must say; it is the first kind of cereal that has said it feels like punching me...that's a first for any cereal I've come across . One thing remains the same; ALL cereal goes soggy sooner than later...you're no exception to that.

That's nice.

Why do you put the word innocent inside of "'s? And no; I don't pick on innocent people...not at all.

That's nice x 2 = That's nice, That's nice.

You bore me.
    Could you tell a lie bigger than that!

Well lookie here! Didn't stop you from acting like you knew any of us- now did it!

prada; this is what I don't understand...I shared what I wanted in this thread; and after doing so; acknowledged that if this thread doesn't bother you (since this thread wasn't intended for you in a degrading manner)...then that's cool. I only made more comments thereafter because people have made comments w/ my name directed in them...so they only rightfully deserve an address if I chose to address (which I did) the comments.

Yes; I have "graced it an awful lot"...I don't contend against that. So there's no point right? Exactly, there's no point. You good sir (at least you admitted one aspect of yourself; that you're a male) enjoy attention; any form you can get it in (even if it's born out of vagueness). You have received it...take care guy.
    Actually this thread WAS intended to degrade Prada. Had you actually started from the beginning and not jumped in talking sh!t, you would have realized that.

No one wanted this to get ugly. I know NOTHING about Prada other than what seems to be a helpful individual. Your constant attacks of us and who we are is undoubtedly what you need to do in order to come off like the bigger person.

No one's opinion, thoughts, or feelings were asked for. We provided them just as you did. We turned this forum into fun- something you have a huge problem with.

Maybe if you had spent some time shutting up, no one would have discovered your true identity and nature for being here. Apparently you enjoy causing mayhem- no matter how many different names you use.

Too bad you think people here are bright enough to know who you really are!
    03-20-09 05:26 PM
396 ... 89101112 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD