Fence,
    At some point it's not a matter of being glib, or ones level of maturity. We are simply having a little fun. If anyone was harmed in the making of this thread, it was the maker of this thread. Considering their intent, so what.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    It's cool Wolf. We were having fun and will continue to do so despite whatever non-issues someone chooses to have.

If the person, whom this thread was intended, can laugh it off- who are we to say otherwise.
    03-19-09 08:30 PM
    It's cool Wolf. We were having fun and will continue to do so despite whatever non-issues someone chooses to have.

If the person, whom this thread was intended, can laugh it off- who are we to say otherwise.
    I agree, it's just a shame fence can't seem to join the fun. I bet he'd like it, if he could only cut loose.
    03-19-09 08:33 PM
    Ouch!

Careful Lex! Or You'll Be The Next One With A Hater Thread!

And To Be Honest, I Doubt There's Any Popcorn Left After My Thread!

Me? My own hater thread? When do I give my Oscar speech? *clears throat* .... & I would like to thank.....
    03-19-09 08:33 PM
    Me? My own hater thread? When do I give my Oscar speech? *clears throat* .... & I would like to thank.....
    the popcorn and the coffee!
    03-19-09 08:39 PM
    But, But, But-

This thread is the very reason why I lay awake late at night crying!

LOLOL

03-19-09 09:31 PM
    But, But, But-

LOLOL

ROFL
    Darn nice to see someone around here with a sense of humor. And you would have every right to be p*ssed.
    03-19-09 09:36 PM
    But, But, But-

LOLOL

I want pics of you crying!! YouTube....here I come!!
    03-19-09 09:40 PM
    my boobs hurt damn pms.
    goodnight crakheads.
    03-19-09 10:00 PM
    I want pics of you crying!! YouTube....here I come!!
    I believe I found one:

03-19-09 10:06 PM
    I agree, it's just a shame fence can't seem to join the fun. I bet he'd like it, if he could only cut loose.
    It's a 'shame'? Being a bit Shakesperean aren't you? Do you honestly feel that the 'fun' people take part in on an online forum is indicative of when a person can really cut loose and have fun? Man that's silly.

My 'non-cutting-loose' character-trait is mainly confined to this thread for the reasons I've stated...which really boils down to the word: hypocritical.

I agree however that if the person (i.e. prada) that this thread ultimately was created for doesn't mind...well then that speaks for itself.
    03-19-09 10:28 PM
    Oh Brother!!!!
    03-19-09 11:06 PM
    Oh Brother!!!!
    Amen, I give.
    03-19-09 11:08 PM
    Amen, I give.
    *big, blue yawn*

See? I'm letting loose.
    03-19-09 11:38 PM
    I agree however that if the person (i.e. prada) that this thread ultimately was created for doesn't mind...well then that speaks for itself.
    Que???

And Just What Is That Supposed To Mean?

Listen, Sir Fence-A-Lot

Just Because I Don't Take Offense To People Talking Craps About Me Over The Internets Doesn't Speak For Anything.

You're As Much To Blame As Anyone About The Bloating Of This Thread.

With Your Little Shakespeare This- And Cutting Loose Thats.

::Prada Puts On His Little Pope Hat::

"Let He Who Be Without Sin Cast The First Stone."

I Banish Thee, Hi-Definition!

The Power Of Christ Compels Thee!

::Prada Takes Off His Little Pope Hat::

Last edited by xxxxpradaxxxx; 03-19-09 at 11:46 PM.
    03-19-09 11:41 PM
    Hahahaha, Prada strikes again...
    03-19-09 11:43 PM
    Que???

And Just What Is That Supposed To Mean?

Listen, Sir Fence-A-Lot

Just Because I Don't Take Offense To People Talking Craps About Me Over The Internets Doesn't Speak For Anything.

You've Bloated This Thread Just As Much As Anyone-

With Your Little Shakespeare This- And Cutting Loose Thats.

"Let He Who Be Without Sin Cast The First Stone."

I Banish Thee, [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]Hi-Definition[/COLOR]!

The Power Of Christ Compels Thee!

I wish I knew exactly what you're getting at above. As far as my 'speaking for itself' bit goes; I was referring to the fact that if you don't mind the continuation of this thread the way that is is; seeing as how it was started with you as the subject...well then that's fine; let it continue. I don't understand how the gospel fits into this; but that's fine.

Hahahaha, Prada strikes again...
    Hello my son.

I'm simply running with the whole gospel/biblical theme here.
    03-19-09 11:49 PM
    Sorry, It Seems Like I Was A Bit Slow In Editing My Post.

I Should Really Try And Edit My Thoughts Before Hitting The Post Button...

03-19-09 11:51 PM
    I wish I knew exactly what you're getting at above. As far as my 'speaking for itself' bit goes; I was referring to the fact that if you don't mind the continuation of this thread the way that is is; seeing as how it was started with you as the subject...well then that's fine; let it continue. I don't understand how the gospel fits into this; but that's fine.
    Hello my son.
    I'm simply running with the whole gospel/biblical theme here.
    Prada was the subject and did this become a bash Prada thread as the OP intended?
    The fact of the matter is we, for lack of a better phrase, banded together.
    This whole thing could have been ugly and raw- but would the end result had caused smiles?

I'm tired- going to bed.
    03-20-09 12:49 AM
    I'm guilty of not following this thread but I feel like punching Fence.

Apologies to all if he's a "good guy"

I should just shut up.

03-20-09 01:27 AM
    I'm guilty of not following this thread but I feel like punching Fence.

Apologies to all if he's a "good guy"

I should just shut up.

What you need to do is grab some popcorn, pour yourself a cup of coffee and read the thread! Just try not to get any coffee on your PC screen
    03-20-09 04:31 AM
    Morning BBW!

Funny it's kind of hard for someone to just JUMP in this thread unless they have been keeping up with it or go back and read past posts.

I got the coffee!!
    03-20-09 06:58 AM
    Morning think, no more for me, thanks. You right, anyone who comes on and doesn't read the whole thread knows not what they're missing. And for the record, I don't think fence is a bad guy, just a little too cerebral. We need to take him out and get him liquored up.

03-20-09 07:20 AM
    Lol! Morning Ambz-Wolf! Its snowing here! I'll post a pix wen I get a chance-im mad cause its spring-but it does look pretty on the trees.....oh well! Mother nature has to get her rocks off for the final take on winter to bring us to spring!! Let it be now and not on Easter like in 75? I believe that was the year!

03-20-09 07:36 AM
    Morning Pink, I saw your earlier post about the weather and was I didn't post the picture overlooking Disney I took yesterday! Enjoy your 4 letter word.

03-20-09 07:42 AM
    Lol! Morning Ambz-Wolf! Its snowing here! I'll post a pix wen I get a chance-im mad cause its spring-but it does look pretty on the trees.....oh well! Mother nature has to get her rocks off for the final take on winter to bring us to spring!! Let it be now and not on Easter like in 75? I believe that was the year!

Morning Shelli booo on there weather!! Come to GA and enjoy our spring time!
    Last edited by thinkamp; 03-20-09 at 08:57 AM.
    03-20-09 07:48 AM
396 ... 7891011 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD