Btw Lex-i got that ihop!! Smells dammin good!! come while its hot! Hope I'm not too late!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-19-09 01:00 PM
    wtf i aint hijack nuttin i aint no terrorist i think dat southern belle amp need to take a toke
    If you were paying attention, we hijacked your thread!

03-19-09 01:00 PM
    If you were paying attention, we hijacked your thread!

ha i already told him he cannot read and needs to go back to middle school.
    03-19-09 01:02 PM
    I wasn't pickin on u Ambz-i was referring to the OP finally came back aft wat- cuple days?!? Lol

03-19-09 01:04 PM
    ha i already told him he cannot read and needs to go back to middle school.
    I just wanted to be clear since they can't read, and do need to go to school.

03-19-09 01:07 PM
    I wasn't pickin on u Ambz-i was referring to the OP finally came back aft wat- cuple days?!? Lol

ohh i know shelli...i was saying yes really as in yea you read what the OP wrote! lmfao hes a moron!
    03-19-09 01:09 PM
    I'm just lmao at this! I love how WE hijacked this thread.......

03-19-09 01:14 PM
    As mentioned earlier; it's highly immature/pointless for a member (e.g. realbeach) to create and dedicate a thread in a negative light towards another member (i.e. prada).

However; how is this immature and pointless reasoning any different from the approach that is being acted on by many of the members in this thread? This clique-fest of members calling the original poster a hater/moron/immature/etc. because of his/her premise in creating this moronic thread...is no better in principle.

Since numerous people like to consider themselves as 'realists' on here; can those same people who like to think of themselves as having a realist mindset...admit (at least to themselves) that a lot of the dialogue in here is as equally pointless as the act of even creating this thread?

I personally think this thread should be closed; rather than adding to the coldrum of pointlessness. It's juvenile to put the same sentiments on repeat..."where did the original poster go?", "we turned this thread into something else; it backfired on the orignal person", etc. Good; the point has been made an nth degree of times over.
    03-19-09 01:45 PM
    As mentioned earlier; it's highly immature/pointless for a member (e.g. realbeach) to create and dedicate a thread in a negative light towards another member (i.e. prada).

However; how is this immature and pointless reasoning any different from the approach that is being acted on by many of the members in this thread? This clique-fest of members calling the original poster a hater/moron/immature/etc. because of his/her premise in creating this moronic thread...is no better in principle.

Since numerous people like to consider themselves as 'realists' on here; can those same people who like to think of themselves as having a realist mindset...admit (at least to themselves) that a lot of the dialogue in here is as equally pointless as the act of even creating this thread?

I personally think this thread should be closed; rather than adding to the coldrum of pointlessness. It's juvenile to put the same sentiments on repeat..."where did the original poster go?", "we turned this thread into something else; it backfired on the orignal person", etc. Good; the point has been made an nth degree of times over.
    I can admit it in this thread for everyone to read that me going back in forth with him was being immature...do i care? no not really, i had a point to make and i think i did.

and so what, this our new favorite thread, are you feeling left out?

so pm the mods and tell them to close it!
    03-19-09 01:49 PM
    I can admit it in this thread for everyone to read that me going back in forth with him was being immature...do i care? no not really, i had a point to make and i think i did.
    Of course you don't care; if you did...you wouldn't care to publically say anything. Just as I wouldn't have 'cared' to say anything publically if I cared. I don't believe the subject matter is 'caring' or lack thereof.

and so what, this our new favorite thread, are you feeling left out?

so pm the mods and tell them to close it!
    Am I feeling left out? If I did; you obviously just negated that. I believe the PM-route has surely been taken by many. But since you mention the PM-alternative; perhaps you can go back and forth with your friends via those two letters? No? That's fine...just remember the greatest self-travesty is when a person labels someone else as being so and so; yet is the combination of those very things themselves.
    Last edited by Fence; 03-19-09 at 02:06 PM.
    03-19-09 02:01 PM
    Of course you don't care; if you did...you wouldn't care to publically say anything. Just as I wouldn't have 'cared' to say anything publically if I cared. I don't believe the subject matter is 'caring' or lack thereof.

Am I feeling left out? If I did; you obviously just negated that. I believe the PM-route has surely been taken by many. But since you mention the PM-alternative; perhaps you can go back and forth with your friends via those two letters? No? That's fine...just remember the greatest self-travesty in when a person labels someone else as being so and so; yet is the combination of those very things themselves.
    GOOD POINT fence +5 for you!
    03-19-09 02:05 PM

I come in peace!!!!
    03-19-09 03:28 PM
    What the ...... I cant go out for a "cuple" (Shelli's spelling) hours w/O you all cutting up like this. Amp, girl I got a good mind to whoop you, take your keyboard & sit you over there >>>>>>>>>> in the time out corner.

Shel, I'm sorry I missed that fabulous breakfast you prepared.

SweetyP, you come in peace huh? Looking at your bar, I'll say you sho' did!!!

Fence, everything you said was absolutely correct........but who asked ya?
    03-19-09 04:18 PM
    shut ur mouth u aint no me
    03-19-09 04:39 PM
    What would be nice to see is a little apology to prada.

03-19-09 04:42 PM
    shut ur mouth u aint no me
    Who you think you're TYPING too?
    03-19-09 04:50 PM
    ScandaLex...you're asking me to answer your question of who asked me regarding the things I've said? I suppose you can find the answer if you ask yourself who asked you to say all the posts you've made in this thread. Is your acknowledgement of someone else being correct raining on your e-parade with your e-friends regarding a topic started by someone who obviously isn't the sharpest tool in the shed? I hope not.

Wolf; what would be best is to close this thread...however that discretion of action is up to the ones who can do so.
    03-19-09 04:52 PM
    ScandaLex...you're asking me to answer your question of who asked me regarding the things I've said? I suppose you can find the answer if you ask yourself who asked you to say all the posts you've made in this thread. Is your acknowledgement of someone else being correct raining on your e-parade with your e-friends regarding a topic started by someone who obviously isn't the sharpest tool in the shed? I hope not.

Wolf; what would be best is to close this thread...however that discretion of action is up to the ones who can do so.
    OMG you seriously need to relax.....Yes, seriously!
    03-19-09 04:54 PM
    OMG you seriously need to relax.....Yes, seriously!
    I am relaxed; I assure you. Perhaps tell your sheer number of posts in this thread; and the quality of them...to do the same (relax)...and if that vicariously means for you to do the same (relax); then take it for what it's worth.

Have a good one ScandaLex.
    03-19-09 05:00 PM
    Not sure what the number of my post or anyone else's for that matter has to do with anything.

Come to think of it, if you are so bothered by the postings, why are you following and posting yourself?
    03-19-09 05:33 PM
    Ouch!

Careful Lex! Or You'll Be The Next One With A Hater Thread!

And To Be Honest, I Doubt There's Any Popcorn Left After My Thread!

03-19-09 05:43 PM
    I love the smell of drama over dinner.

03-19-09 06:02 PM
    Ouch!

Careful Lex! Or You'll Be The Next One With A Hater Thread!

And To Be Honest, I Doubt There's Any Popcorn Left After My Thread!

Lex-sorry u missed the breakfast too - catch ya on the rebound!

prada - no more popcorn.......that just cant be!

hold on i get more.....lol

are we having fun yet?!
    03-19-09 06:21 PM
    Not sure what the number of my post or anyone else's for that matter has to do with anything.

Come to think of it, if you are so bothered by the postings, why are you following and posting yourself?
    That is a set of predictable things to say; even if it wasn't your intention for it to be so.

Listen...the merit behind why I've said what I have regarding this thread overall and how it should be approached is clear. If it wasn't so...a person such as yourself wouldn't have stated (as you have) what they believe is correct when they hear/see/read it. Yet obviously a person such as yourself also can't end it there and has to tack on juvenile commentary.

Following your posts? No one is 'following' your posts; surely I'm not. There isn't much quality there anyways to do so**. It doesn't take hyper-cognitive skills to notice who posts when and what when the time is taken to read through the content within pages in a thread.

*This is the point; if so many people in this thread believe (just as I do) that the grounds for why this thread was created is immature...then why egg it on? If there are so many 'realists' out there...why can't this be acknowledged and acted on by them t the very least; that is simply what I'm saying.
    03-19-09 06:34 PM
    Fence,
    At some point it's not a matter of being glib, or ones level of maturity. We are simply having a little fun. If anyone was harmed in the making of this thread, it was the maker of this thread. Considering their intent, so what.

Last edited by BigBadWolf; 03-19-09 at 07:02 PM.
    03-19-09 06:47 PM
396 ... 678910 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD