Ok, let's keep this real (pun intended) I don't know what you're issue with Prada is and I ain't gonna lie & say I don't care....ok, it's not that I care; I'm just nosey like that.

You are not nosy, to be nosy you have to care. You are just being aware of the things around you Nice spin, huh....

This was the funniest thing in this thread.

I was thinking, why be a punk and put the rant out but not fill us in on why you are ranting.
    03-18-09 09:34 AM
    No fair how come no one is bashing me. I feel so left out! I AM a Storm user after all, that alone should give you lots of ammo!
    03-18-09 10:37 AM
    No fair how come no one is bashing me. I feel so left out! I AM a Storm user after all, that alone should give you lots of ammo!
    Your asking for it now!

03-18-09 10:56 AM
    I say we let realbltch choose the next victim. They had so much success with the first!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Nah! We cant give Real*cough*B that much authority. As it stands, s/he computer usage should be monitored anyway.

Bash me!

lots of ppl don't like me here!
    I'll bash you~ right over the head with your keyboard!! Feel the pain.... I mean love!

03-18-09 11:07 AM
    Ooh, pick me, pick me!! Come on people, give me he11 for my green font!

LMAO Sg!! You don't get to pick what you're bashed for. Some of us like your froggish font.
    03-18-09 11:10 AM
    is he gay or just a spoiled valley girl. i dont believe theyre from new jersey. if that be a man that be a monster ***** if that be a girl that be a brat in a half. some people go try be like paris hilton seriously she a hater do they have a stick up their *** or sumtin
    Okay, first of all, if you're going to come into a public forum and try to bash one of its members, you may want to think about using proper punctuality to do so. Have you really even made it out of elementary school? Because between the stupidity and immaturity of your post combined with the lack of english skills makes me want to think otherwise.

Second of all, who the **** are you to come on and bash a member in front of everyone? I admin on a forum and this is my absolute biggest pet peeve. If you have an issue with someone, why not be mature about it and PM the member or email them instead of callin them out publicly? I'm sorry, but that is just downright stupid.

If it were my choice, I'd lock this thread, ban you and give your BB to someone who could use it properly.

/rant
    03-18-09 11:19 AM
    You missed the point WC, we forgot about the OP and the reason for the thread after a couple pages and we turned it into a social gathering. Might have been different if Rbeach had come back to answer the questions people asked her, but she didn't.

03-18-09 11:32 AM
    You missed the point WC, we forgot about the OP and the reason for the thread after a couple pages and we turned it into a social gathering. Might have been different if Rbeach had come back to answer the questions people asked her, but she didn't.

And it's been the best one I've been a part of in a very long time. This turned out to be a blast.

I met new friends, we shared popcorn and coffee and just had a WOW of a time.
    03-18-09 11:36 AM
    You really should get out more Lex!

03-18-09 11:39 AM

Yea, I didn't feel like reading through all the pages so I just voiced my opinion on the OP. That was all.

I met new friends, we shared popcorn and coffee and just had a WOW of a time.
    Here's my contribution to the popcorn

03-18-09 11:41 AM
    You really should get out more Lex!

I know right!! I will be going out some time today; it's gorgeous outside- at least it looks to be from indoors.
    03-18-09 11:42 AM
    Here's my contribution to the popcorn

Now THAT'S what I'm talkin' bout!
    03-18-09 11:44 AM
    now thats the shiznit of all popcorn!!!
    lol
    03-18-09 12:37 PM
    is he gay or just a spoiled valley girl. i dont believe theyre from new jersey. if that be a man that be a monster ***** if that be a girl that be a brat in a half. some people go try be like paris hilton seriously she a hater do they have a stick up their *** or sumtin
    *** ARE YOU CRAZY ***
    YOU are no worth the words !!!
    03-18-09 04:51 PM
    *** ARE YOU CRAZY ***
    YOU are no worth the words !!!
    Ummm.... whatever you're smoking- STOP THIS INSTANT!!!
    03-18-09 05:09 PM
    Ummm.... whatever you're smoking- STOP THIS INSTANT!!!
    Excuse you..... What

03-18-09 06:22 PM
    Excuse you..... What

I believe what SL said was "D*mn are you late to the party!"

03-18-09 06:28 PM
    I believe what SL said was "D*mn are you late to the party!"

Better late than not showing up at all. ***

03-18-09 06:38 PM
    Better late than not showing up at all. ***

I should have told you, bring popcorn. SL just can't get enough!
    03-18-09 06:47 PM
    I should have told you, bring popcorn. SL just can't get enough!
    AND COFFEE!!!
    03-18-09 08:22 PM
    Got that covered, I told youse guys, I'm the coffee pimp! All the love on this thread is bringing on another parody song. Lord help me now!

03-18-09 08:29 PM
    Got that covered, I told youse guys, I'm the coffee pimp! All the love on this thread is bringing on another parody song. Lord help me now!

ooooohhh great.....here we go!!!!
    03-18-09 08:37 PM
    Hi Shelli. I had to run out & just getting back home. Welcome to the "Bash Prada" thread.

EDIT: Wait... Hold up! Shelli.....is that you girl. Damn, you changed your hair and NAME!!
    Last edited by ScandaLeX; 03-18-09 at 09:43 PM.
    03-18-09 09:41 PM
    Here you go Prada, next time hit 'em with this...

03-18-09 09:43 PM
    Here you go Prada, next time hit 'em with this...

Oh, wow, I love it.
    03-18-09 09:51 PM
396 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD