Now, I have to admit- I've been lurking around this thread for a while.

I didn't know if I should even dignify it with a response.

I find it a bit humorous that this is the second thread inspired by me, and that people take such an interest into my gender and sexual interests.

Ill take this time right now to announce that I am indeed a male.

Why this is SO important, I have no clue.

And for the record- I have never spoken to realbeach.

Maybe they have been reading through my post counts- I have no clue.

So whatever realbeach has against me- its all news to me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Honestly...you shouldn't have. This thread is evidence of what happens when you feed trolls. The OP dropped a load, and then vanished. Typical behavior. People who start mess like this know what they're doing, and what will follow. It's how they feed.

Sorry you got targeted.
    03-17-09 12:22 PM
    I wish I stuck around this thread and didn't have to work! Prada, as you can tell we all have your back! Amp, you're alwayssss here! Haha

03-17-09 12:23 PM
    This place just wouldnt feel right without me tho and you know it!
    03-17-09 12:42 PM
    It sure would be a lot quieter ;-) hahaha. I'm just playin! It wouldn't be the same!

03-17-09 01:37 PM
    Dang-i take my dog to the vet & go to work for a few hrs/eat lunch.....and I missed all this! *kicks back w/more freshly pop'd popcorn*
    We got ur back prada!

03-17-09 01:58 PM
    haha

I wonder where luvitlo has gone?

Ever since he tried to roast me and got flamed he disappeared too.

Did any of you on CB put a web "hit" on him?

LoL

03-17-09 02:34 PM
    S/he saw that I came in here and was not happy and s/he knew that is wasn't going to be good if s/he showed their face here.
    03-17-09 02:37 PM
    LOL ohhhhh these r good times!! Lol! 2funny prada! And yes its true-i agree also with whoever posted b4-everything isn't just rosie all the time! Otherwise things wuld get boring! LOL!

03-17-09 02:39 PM
    Morning all! Shall we turn this thread in to the official I love Prada fan club?
    I mean the bags thou, but the member is ok too.
    Why?

Didn't take long to open a can of CB whoop @$$ on the OP.
    Ummm....one can only whoop azz when the azz is present. Considering (to the best of our knowledge) that the OP never returned, this so called azz whooping fizzled!

Threads like these are equivalent to writing another person's name on a public bathroom door in black sharpie saying "Call for a good time".
    Ruex, you're NOT supposed to tell on yourself....sheesh!

I think those balls were shown to be severely lacking by creating this overwhelming anus of a thread in the first place?!
    Ok.... this aint sexy at all.

No e-fight here...it just frustrates me that someone has the balls to say some crap like that and then they won't even wo/man up after everyone comes in and talks about how they like prada and how this thread was pointless! WO/MAN UP!!!!!

i'm fiesty sorry.
    You got the name Amp(d) for a reason....had I read this earlier, I would have said...settle down sparky

wow......im surprised that realbeach even knows how to use a computer, i hope you don't sound like you type......

OH SNAP !!!!! from the noob !!!:
    The 1st 2 responders ignored that for good reason... what part did you miss? Dang...I gotta teach ya'll err'thang!

Now, I have to admit- I've been lurking around this thread for a while.
    I thought maybe you were aware of it- Glad you didn't chime in. Some people get off on knowing they at least got a response. Now, between me & you.... what you do to Beach? roflmao!

^^^ Obviously we will never know. The OP seems to have disappeared. I guess it was an undercover sh!t stirrer.

Nope, not undercover. Cant post anonymous here.

Honestly...you shouldn't have. This thread is evidence of what happens when you feed trolls. The OP dropped a load, and then vanished. Typical behavior. People who start mess like this know what they're doing, and what will follow. It's how they feed.

Sorry you got targeted.
    Ummm.... ya'll may not like the sound of this, but RealBeach didn't turn out to be the troll. We were for giving it so much time and attn. & I'll do it again!!!

I wish I stuck around this thread and didn't have to work! Prada, as you can tell we all have your back! Amp, you're alwayssss here! Haha

All that having your back.... Ummm.... I'm that b!tch standing over there >>>>> I'm not breaking a nail for nunya!

Dang-i take my dog to the vet & go to work for a few hrs/eat lunch.....and I missed all this! *kicks back w/more freshly pop'd popcorn*
    We got ur back prada!
    ^^ See above.....You put your dog before this BS!!! How dare you!!! LOL.....sliding next to you..... about that popcorn....

03-17-09 03:05 PM
    This thread is a trip! I'm sure the OP is hanging and reading - it was the point after all. It would be impossible to stop someone from creating alternate screen names so the OP could be anyone who has argued with Prada in the past. Lex, I prefer Twizzlers and Dippin Dots with my entertainment - I usually raid my wife's popcorn - at least until the buttery part runs out,

03-17-09 03:40 PM
    Yea well i'm sure the OP is a i d i o t.
    03-17-09 03:41 PM
    It is a waste of time and energy to start a thread devoted to attesting how much a member dislikes another member. This sentiment is one that most all rational people will agree with I would hope.

However it is an opinion (such as what the original poster stated) which doesn't necessarily have to be 'respected'; but it should be obligated to be tolerated as long as their is no gross-use (not as in 'ew') of profanity/vulgarity/obscenity/etc. being used to express the reality of what someone thinks of another. The President of the United States (past, present and future) for example; gets lambasted and 'parodied-out' day in and day out with allowance for it to happen. I'm sure members have reported this thread and some of the posts in it (although most all the posts have been in obvious disagreement of the original poster's angle)...however I don't believe that the sheer number of 'reportings' should dictate the course of action. The majority's take towards something shouldn't automatically translate to being the appropriate/right course of action to take.

For the brief time I've been involved in the capacity that I have on CB; I have noticed that there is a clique'ish approach with some (definitely not all of course) discussion and members in how things are perceived, dictated and handled. This creates homogeny in not only discussion; but also an air of suppression of dialogue. That should not be the source of energy that 'disallows' discussion particularly in the Off-Topic section of CB to evolve and continue...as long as the seal on the threshold of 'gross' profanity, obscenity, vulgarity, discrimination, racism, etc. isn't tampered with.
    Last edited by Fence; 03-17-09 at 04:04 PM.
    03-17-09 03:54 PM
    LOL! I seriously thought this was a rant about the bags when I read the title. I was sure that the OP had purchased a knock off bag and it fell apart or something.

What a strange topic for a thread. Maybe I have just been hanging out in meaner or tougher forums, but I have yet to read anything on CrackBerry that would cause me to start a specific member rant topic. Too funny.
    03-17-09 03:55 PM
    This thread is a trip! I'm sure the OP is hanging and reading - it was the point after all. It would be impossible to stop someone from creating alternate screen names so the OP could be anyone who has argued with Prada in the past. Lex, I prefer Twizzlers and Dippin Dots with my entertainment - I usually raid my wife's popcorn - at least until the buttery part runs out,

and I hope she slaps the he77 out of your hands!!!
    03-17-09 03:56 PM
    LOL! I seriously thought this was a rant about the bags when I read the title. I was sure that the OP had purchased a knock off bag and it fell apart or something.

What a strange topic for a thread. Maybe I have just been hanging out in meaner or tougher forums, but I have yet to read anything on CrackBerry that would cause me to start a specific member rant topic. Too funny.
    There's an active moderation crew that shuts down "sprited" debate, . We don't get too rough.

03-17-09 04:08 PM
    and I hope she slaps the he77 out of your hands!!!
    Ha ha, she tries, she tries. I'm the master of subterfuge and distraction where popcorn in a big bag or bowl is at stake.

03-17-09 04:13 PM
    Now, between me & you.... what you do to Beach? roflmao!
    To be honest I have no clue.

I Don't Even Know If I Have Posted In the Same Thread As RB Until Now-

The Only People I Feel Don't Like Me Are Luvitlo and Hi-Definition.

And It's Apparent Because Of The Last Topic Made That Openly Attacked Me.

::Shrugg::
    03-17-09 04:20 PM
    I knew Hi-Def came back for a minute under a different S/N, but I haven't heard about Luvitlo, we went at it one time when he was talking trash about the military, that thread ended up bad for him, hunderds were chewing him out for his stupid comments...
    03-17-09 04:23 PM
    To be honest I have no clue.

I Don't Even Know If I Have Posted In the Same Thread As RB Until Now-

The Only People I Feel Don't Like Me Are Luvitlo and Hi-Definition.

And It's Apparent Because Of The Last Topic Made That Openly Attacked Me.

::Shrugg::
    Well, thats just it. I came across a post in which you did respond in a thread RB created; but if I recall correctly, the response wasnt to RB.

Oh well, maybe this thread wasnt meant for you; the OP got their people mixed up.
    03-17-09 04:26 PM
    It's all just a big misunderstanding! Hahahaha...
    03-17-09 04:29 PM
    Well, thats just it. I came across a post in which you did respond in a thread RB created; but if I recall correctly, the response wasnt to RB.

Oh well, maybe this thread wasnt meant for you; the OP got their people mixed up.
    Hmmm... I Don't Even Remember That!

Sheesh You Have A Killer Memory!

I Know One Of The Reasons Several Members Get Annoyed With Me Is My Knack For Using Pink Font.

Do You Ever Get Flack For That?

It Used To Drive Hi Definition Insane.
    03-17-09 04:31 PM
    Alright Lex! I'll share this popcorn w/u!!
    *hands u some* Enjoyi watch out for the kernels tho......u want coffee w/that too?! LOL

03-17-09 04:38 PM
    I'd like some green beer for St. Paddy's day.

03-17-09 04:45 PM
    mmmmmmmmmm!

Sounds Good!
    03-17-09 04:45 PM
    I'd like some green beer for St. Paddy's day.

alright Ex-green beer for you also!!! here ya go - - *hands Ex mug*
    enjoy!!
    03-17-09 04:54 PM
396 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD