is he gay or just a spoiled valley girl. i dont believe theyre from new jersey. if that be a man that be a monster ***** if that be a girl that be a brat in a half. some people go try be like paris hilton seriously she a hater do they have a stick up their *** or sumtin
    03-16-09 11:49 PM
    is he gay or just a spoiled valley girl. i dont believe theyre from new jersey. if that be a man that be a monster ***** if that be a girl that be a brat in a half. some people go try be like paris hilton seriously she a hater do they have a stick up their *** or sumtin
    Ok.... I'm gonna walk away from this one.....
    03-17-09 12:58 AM
    Ok.... I'm gonna walk away from this one.....
    So will I its not worth it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-17-09 01:13 AM
    So was I, but somebody needs to say it.
    Hey, OP, WTF is wrong with you? Did you really think we were going to just start crackin' on a CrackBerry family member for you. I'm willing to bet someone like Cate will come along and make your silly thread go poof, but before hand I hope you see this.
    If you want to know about prada, here's a thought, PM prada. Otherwise, keep your curiosity to yourself, don't you better things to do with your life?
    03-17-09 05:11 AM
    So was I, but somebody needs to say it.
    Hey, OP, WTF is wrong with you? Did you really think we were going to just start crackin' on a CrackBerry family member for you. I'm willing to bet someone like Cate will come along and make your silly thread go poof, but before hand I hope you see this.
    If you want to know about prada, here's a thought, PM prada. Otherwise, keep your curiosity to yourself, don't you better things to do with your life?
    Is that what this is about? A Prada rant!
    Well, I'm sure this is going to be interesting....Wolf...grab the popcorn....
    03-17-09 06:30 AM
    I like Prada, we cool...
    03-17-09 06:56 AM
    Do you do this in real life? I find that if I have a problem with someone here OR in real life I will let them know, either in a post directly TO THEM or to their face.

You forgot to post "Check Yes or No" at the bottom of your "Don't you just hate Prada Thread".

I find that I don't have as much time for stupid people anymore. Or people I don't like either. Maybe that comes with age. I don't need to state to anyone that I don't like them. I just move on and don't smile to their face then sh!t in their bed when they leave.

If you have issues, and it appears that you do, you need to talk to Prada. There aren't too many people on here with the *Herd Mentality* that you need for this to work. Thank God.

03-17-09 06:57 AM
    HAHA I think realbeach needs to be more like realb*i*h! Seriously though I know prada is a guy, he is a rather cute guy at that. He's got way more brains then you will ever have to make a post on one of our CB family memebers. Seriously who are you and where the heck did you come from. I'm with bigbadwolf on this one and Cate can come in and make this thread go byebye, but I had to put my 2cents in there! Stop being a meanyhead!!
    03-17-09 06:59 AM
    I think CB should leave it up as a statement to those who think they can come here and act like this. CB members don't want this, and this thread shows everyone exactly that.

03-17-09 07:05 AM
    I think CB should leave it up as a statement to those who think they can come here and act like this. CB members don't want this, and this thread shows everyone exactly that.

Good point! But seriously who do they think they are?? Like really...I'm sure all of use that come in this forum have talked to parda atleast once or twice.
    RUDE!

By the way good morning Kanga!
    03-17-09 07:08 AM
    Good morning to you too thinkamp.

03-17-09 07:11 AM
    Hey Wolf- kanga- amp- SD- scandal-morning 2u! Also we all no PRADA and that he is as a very good person-so why waste ur good energy on this person-he/she doesn't need to trash talk about some1else's personal life just to make theirs look better!

03-17-09 07:19 AM
    Hey Wolf- kanga- amp- SD- scandal-morning 2u! Also we all no PRADA and that he is as a very good person-so why waste ur good energy on this person-he/she doesn't need to trash talk about some1else's personal life just to make theirs look better!

Morning Shellie!
    I had to tell him how I felt lol.
    03-17-09 07:20 AM
    Hey amb-i no ya did! Lol but seriously this is ridiculous-some1 slammin a fellow CB'er! :/ so not cool :/

03-17-09 07:26 AM
    Hey amb-i no ya did! Lol but seriously this is ridiculous-some1 slammin a fellow CB'er! :/ so not cool :/

I know...I like prada he has always been nice to me. He is playful with his words, probably why realbeach has their panties in a wad.
    03-17-09 07:27 AM
    Yammin wap-cant quote@the momento!!

LMFAO! Luv the 'wad' saying I usually say bunch!! LOL

03-17-09 07:32 AM
    Some of us that have issues with each other usually take it out in a thread- a jab here and a jab there. Eventually we reach a modicum of peace.

But this is some different sh!t- an entire thread. I say let the adults have at it. Neither Prada, myself or anyone else around here is so special that all are going to see us in the same light we see ourselves. So for whatever went down between RealBeach and Prada, only they know what this is about!!

Now, can I have that popcorn?
    03-17-09 07:34 AM

This would be no different than someone telling you to take a chill because the REST of us don't have the issue you have.

Personally, this could have been handled in a PM; but lets keep it real, people bring sh!t out into open forums when they feel they have good reason too and it's not up to any of us to say this individual doesn't have the right to whatever they are feeling.

Now, can I get some popcorn....for real!
    03-17-09 07:38 AM

I disagree. I don't know any of you outside of whatever name you use on this forum; as you don't know me. I have no idea if any of you are good people or not and having a BB doesn't constitute good.

Oh.... & where are my manners- good morning all.....(about to have a popcorn fit)
    03-17-09 07:40 AM
    Alright! Alrite! We'll send popcorn!! LOL

03-17-09 07:41 AM
    Some of us that have issues with each other usually take it out in a thread- a jab here and a jab there. Eventually we reach a modicum of peace.

But this is some different sh!t- an entire thread. I say let the adults have at it. Neither Prada, myself or anyone else around here is so special that all are going to see us in the same light we see ourselves. So for whatever went down between RealBeach and Prada, only they know what this is about!!

Now, can I have that popcorn?
    *hands you some popcorn*
    03-17-09 07:41 AM
    Alright! Alrite! We'll send popcorn!! LOL

*hands you some popcorn*
    ...... took ya'll too long....I need coffee now instead!
    03-17-09 07:43 AM
    oh my gosh *here is some coffee* make your mind up geez!
    03-17-09 07:46 AM
    Ok, let's keep this real (pun intended) I don't know what you're issue with Prada is and I ain't gonna lie & say I don't care....ok, it's not that I care; I'm just nosey like that.

Anyway, there's a better way of going about this. Just PM Prada and work out your differences that way. As it stands, you've set yourself uo to get the backlash you thought was going to go to someone else.

Doing it this way only shows your immaturity.
    03-17-09 07:47 AM
    It's St. Patty's Day, I want a beer...
    03-17-09 07:48 AM
396 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD