hehehe

Well i have been looking for a book to sink myself into.
    finally someone convinced me to get over my 'im not into vampires' self and pick up twilight.

i havent been able to put these books down
    my friend said shed lend me the rest in the series so i didnt have to buy them. save some money.
    she was gonna give me the 3rd one tomorow..but i couldnt wait.
    even after i was showerd and in my jammies for the night..i caved to my craveing to read it..and dressed and ran to the mall.

as i was walking back across the grass after returning, my foot fell upon somthing weird.
    i turned around to see (in the dark grass) waht it was..it was my blackberry!! i guess it had slipped from my pocket 4 hours earlier when i arrived home from work.
    the nights get pretty frosty and wet here these days..had i not gone out and got the book..and found it then.. it most likely woulda had significant water damage.

so in a weird twist of fate... stephenie meyer saved my blackberry
    12-04-08 11:38 PM
    LOL I TOTALLY NEW this was gunna be about Twilight before I even opened it.... Edward was looking out for ya lol
    12-05-08 02:58 AM
    he must have been...lol was sooo thankfull

i donno what im gonna do when book fours done...arre we to expect any more in thr series?
    12-05-08 09:19 AM
    From what shes mentioned, No. How sad huh ?
    12-05-08 07:07 PM
    WOW! Well I guess I was not the only guy in here that lost his wife for 4 weeks because she wouldn't put the books down.
    12-05-08 10:07 PM
    hahah defently not.

well i guess all good things must come to an end but that sucks.
    after searching lastnight i heard she might write them again from someone elses poitn of view (edwards?) but i guess thats just rumours.
    12-06-08 12:30 AM
    WOW! Well I guess I was not the only guy in here that lost his wife for 4 weeks because she wouldn't put the books down.
    The upside to my wife's 4 week addiction? I could watch sports (football and hockey) pretty much non stop, and I was able to spend hours on the web (mostly here) without the usual, uh, criticism.

Turned down the Sunday night invitation to go to the movie, and sacked out on the couch with the dog, some Fat Tire, and Al & John.

-neil

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-06-08 10:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD