Posted via My Cute BlackBerry z30
    09-11-14 12:25 PM
    Or 1 terabyte

09-11-14 12:26 PM
    So I'm not interested in that cloud thing

09-11-14 12:26 PM
    It's about time those celebs learn to store their stuff in a non-cloudy environment

09-11-14 12:27 PM
    Good point. I keep asking why in the world would I wanna store my files in the cloud.

I think we are naturally junk collector
    09-11-14 12:29 PM
    I don't keep junks

09-11-14 12:29 PM
    I go through my stuff from time to time

09-11-14 12:30 PM
    And throw out the ones I feel I don't need anymore

Or outdated

To make room for new stuff

whether its clothing, albums, books or furnitures and antiques.....depends on whats our poison.....no different from internet. We keep a lot of files all kinds, pictures, videos, bills, books, on and on ......most of us dont really spend time to go through them and trash them. They get accumulated over time. So it's easy that most people would require more and more space to store their files....
    09-11-14 12:31 PM
    It's about time those celebs learn to store their stuff in a non-cloudy environment

they are some good cloud services. Given how much money they made, they should have no problem to subscribe the services. I think it's more like they do not realize the fragility of the internet and people that they surrounded themselves are not knowledgable about stuff like that....besides I can't see Jennifer Lawrence telling her personal assistance or manager she has some nude photos or sex tapes on her computer. These are incredible personal info you dont talk about normally and for good reason that these industry people will turn on you on a dime.
    09-11-14 12:36 PM
    whether its clothing, albums, books or furnitures and antiques.....depends on whats our poison.....no different from internet. We keep a lot of files all kinds, pictures, videos, bills, books, on and on ......most of us dont really spend time to go through them and trash them. They get accumulated over time. So it's easy that most people would require more and more space to store their files....
    And then they go into the cloud to store them

09-11-14 12:36 PM
    Most of us if we want to know anything we need to spend some time to do some research on it. These knowledge is not something you can get it at retail store level unless you happen to bump into someone who is a geek and share with you.
    09-11-14 12:37 PM
    they are some good cloud services. Given how much money they made, they should have no problem to subscribe the services. I think it's more like they do not realize the fragility of the internet and people that they surrounded themselves are not knowledgable about stuff like that....besides I can't see Jennifer Lawrence telling her personal assistance or manager she has some nude photos or sex tapes on her computer. These are incredible personal info you dont talk about normally and for good reason that these industry people will turn on you on a dime.
    But they ought to know that stuff like that if they would keep them should not be put in the cloud. The Internet attracts various species of humans who tears apart whatever security you have in place.

09-11-14 12:39 PM
    And then they go into the cloud to store them

where else if there's not enough space. The cloud is an easy sell because you do not have to go out and buy and deciding which hard drive to purchase. It's convenient you just hand over your credit card and be use instantly.....the physicality of hard drive also present a danger of being stolen. Which is not uncommon in the celebrity circles.
    09-11-14 12:39 PM
    But they ought to know that stuff like that if they would keep them should not be put in the cloud. The Internet attracts various species of humans who tears apart whatever security you have in place.

I think you are giving them too much credit. There are actually a lot of people whose life rarely touch upon dealing with technology beyond calling texting tweeting and surfing webs......
    09-11-14 12:41 PM
    where else if there's not enough space. The cloud is an easy sell because you do not have to go out and buy and deciding which hard drive to purchase. It's convenient you just hand over your credit card and be use instantly.....the physicality of hard drive also present a danger of being stolen. Which is not uncommon in the celebrity circles.
    Yea I know but they need to know what stuff to keep in the cloud. Stuff that won't be used against them if stolen.

09-11-14 12:42 PM
    they know the existence but have no clue how it works or how is it related to their lifestyles. You want to bet many of the leak victims will just accept the explanation from Apple and resume what they have been doing all along.
    09-11-14 12:42 PM
    I think you are giving them too much credit. There are actually a lot of people whose life rarely touch upon dealing with technology beyond calling texting tweeting and surfing webs......
    Ya think

09-11-14 12:43 PM
    they know the existence but have no clue how it works or how is it related to their lifestyles. You want to bet many of the leak victims will just accept the explanation from Apple and resume what they have been doing all along.
    Speaking of that, Apple execs didn't talk about security in the keynote they held two days ago

09-11-14 12:44 PM
    Speaking of that, Apple execs didn't talk about security in the keynote they held two days ago. They only talked about Apple pay being secure as it won't save the users credit card info.

09-11-14 12:45 PM
    actors life is mostly in filming locations, going to red carpet events , doing press junkets . They need assistance to buy their groceries, daily supply, clothing , manage their calendars and accountant to pay their bills, lawyers to read their contracts, real estate agent to manage their properties and so on. They have very little connection with the real world.
    09-11-14 12:46 PM
    Speaking of that, Apple execs didn't talk about security in the keynote they held two days ago

They would not open a can of worm at their launch
    09-11-14 12:47 PM
31,178 ... 10181019102010211022 ...