I am not speaking about obese people saving a few steps. I am talking about individuals who due to a disability, are wheelchair bound, etc. and makes sense to have easier access to a building. However Im sure someone will just tell me these people dont have any business even going out in public if they cant get around like the rest of us, so I will shut up now.
    Wise idea. I was just about to rip you a new one.
    10-23-09 02:10 PM
    I laugh at people who fight over parking spots that are just a few feet closer so they don't have to walk a few steps more. It's all ridiculous.
    The saddest part is that this happens in the parking lot to the gym... and then they go inside to walk on the treadmill...
    10-23-09 02:12 PM
    I am not speaking about obese people saving a few steps. I am talking about individuals who due to a disability, are wheelchair bound, etc. and makes sense to have easier access to a building. However Im sure someone will just tell me these people dont have any business even going out in public if they cant get around like the rest of us, so I will shut up now.
    Wow, wow, don't put me in with the rest of the insensitive peeps. I was talking about people with real disabilities, who need and should park closer. Even if their disability is temporary (i.e post-op). But everyone else should stop whining about it and take a few extra steps, cuz trust me, 80% (if not more) of population really should break out of the couch-car-office chair-car-couch routine. And I am speaking about myself too. So it's not a big deal to park a bit further. (Although I really don't like that when it rains)

This is a big debate about nothing.
    10-23-09 02:12 PM
    Wise idea. I was just about to rip you a new one.
    *drives over you in your wheelchair*
    10-23-09 02:21 PM
    *gets a handicapped placard*
    10-23-09 02:35 PM
    What I think is that some people just do not know how to mind their own business in the little things that do not hurt other people or property...BUT someone could be lying in the street with a knife sticking out of their chest and people keep on walking down the street and not paying any attention to the knifed person at all. People are MORONS!!!!!!
    10-23-09 07:36 PM
    The saddest part is that this happens in the parking lot to the gym... and then they go inside to walk on the treadmill...
    SconicMan, I had to laugh when I saw this, because it happens where I workout daily! You'd think they has assigned parking, from some of the heated verbal bouts over parking close to the doors.

Now granted some leg days, I feel like I need that close spot AFTER the workout. I think they put something in the water that temporarily dissolves leg bones.
    10-23-09 11:55 PM
    Yeah those reason are a buncha sh!t, people do need to mind their own business, unless it is directly affecting them! Live your life man.
    10-24-09 12:20 AM
    Wow, wow, don't put me in with the rest of the insensitive peeps. I was talking about people with real disabilities, who need and should park closer. Even if their disability is temporary (i.e post-op). But everyone else should stop whining about it and take a few extra steps, cuz trust me, 80% (if not more) of population really should break out of the couch-car-office chair-car-couch routine. And I am speaking about myself too. So it's not a big deal to park a bit further. (Although I really don't like that when it rains)

This is a big debate about nothing.
    i park far away so no one scraches my car. Its no vette but its mine damn it!

Posted from my Zune HD at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-24-09 05:03 AM
    After spending ten years in the back of the ambulance dealing with well you name it and reading this there are some things I agree with and some I don't. why you have the blue spots and every thing else is all thanks to the ADA act. our world has been adapted for them like it or not. do people abuse it yes just like people who call 911 because they saw some thing on tv and now they think they have it people do it. Do I think there are old people out there that abuse the parking thing or riding in a motor wise wheel chair at walmart **** yes. but please don't for get that there are lots of people more younger i seen lately who need the single mom with 3 kids one cant walk because he/she was shaken as a baby now in a wheel chair design to hold the head up right with a vent to keep the kid breathing its these people that need it. The kid ******** about foot sugary **** you I broke my ankle saving a little girl at a dirt bike race track out of work for 6 months in a walking cast at the end get off your *** ten more feet not going to hurt you that's about how wide a parking spot is. I done things I shouldn't have too we all have dirty laundry but this **** of slamming people who have been thou **** do not deserve to get any more **** from people. most of them don't wish to be where they are. Any one who work 5+ years in EMS will know where Im coming from.
    10-26-09 02:11 AM
    WOW. thats all i have to say.. wow.
    10-26-09 03:05 AM
    I'm renting a wheel chair the next time I go to an amusement park so I can go to the front of the line.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-26-09 04:39 PM
87 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD