I recently cracked the screen on my blackberry curve. I was climbing over a fence to get into my house... :|. I flipped out (threw a shovel at my car...). So i had to take it in to get fixed. Probably going to cost me a lot of money but i don't care. It's like my first baby. I would rather have my BB then a boyfriend any day. So I'm dying right now. I have some ****ty generic loner phone for the next month or so. I'm wanting to go back to the place and see if they sent it yet. That's how bad i want it back. It's a tiny crack but looks soooo ghetto. I mean i know it's just a phone but i love it. Literally love it. The guy in the store was like "wow you're really attached to it" yeah i really am... I miss it sooo much. Ahhh i don't know how I'll get though.
    Last edited by BurrrBerry; 02-11-09 at 05:02 PM.
    02-11-09 03:39 PM
    I recently cracked the screen on my blackberry curve. I was climbing over a fence to get into my house... :|. I flipped out (threw a shovel at my car...). So i had to take it in to get fixed. Probably going to cost me a lot of money but i don't care. It's like first baby. I would rather have my BB then a boyfriend any day. So I'm dying right now. I have some ****ty generic loner phone for the next month or so. I'm wanting to go back to the place and see if they sent it yet. That's how bad i want it back. It's a tiny crack but looks soooo ghetto. I mean i know it's just a phone but i love it. Literally love it. The guy in the store was like "wow you're really attached to it" yeah i really am... I miss it sooo much. Ahhh i don't know how I'll get though.

WOW!!!!!!!!! REALLY?!?!?!?!
    02-11-09 03:48 PM
    Yeah.... I'm only like 96 pounds... sooo i guess it just can't take the weight anyways. so don't jump fences with it in your pocket!
    02-11-09 03:53 PM
    My blind dog knocked over my BB and cracked the screen on my old 8320. There was no sense in getting mad at the dog because she's old and a sweetie, but still, I was upset that my other baby, the BB was dinged.

I ordered a replacement faceplate for $15 off of ebay and installed it myself in about 5 minutes. Good as new.
    02-11-09 04:44 PM
    I tried taking the screen off but it wouldn't come off!!! Ugh that would have worked better though but i guess I'll love it more when i get it back.

I wouldn't be that mad if my dog did it cuz it's real hahah the car isn't real
    02-11-09 05:19 PM
    I recently cracked the screen on my blackberry curve. I was climbing over a fence to get into my house... :|. I flipped out (threw a shovel at my car...). So i had to take it in to get fixed. Probably going to cost me a lot of money but i don't care. It's like my first baby. I would rather have my BB then a boyfriend any day. So I'm dying right now. I have some ****ty generic loner phone for the next month or so. I'm wanting to go back to the place and see if they sent it yet. That's how bad i want it back. It's a tiny crack but looks soooo ghetto. I mean i know it's just a phone but i love it. Literally love it. The guy in the store was like "wow you're really attached to it" yeah i really am... I miss it sooo much. Ahhh i don't know how I'll get though.
    hey its more then a phone...its a Blackberry....with that said i feel your pain, a few months ago i was with out my curve for four days, and i almost went insane. The funny thing is that the phone i was using wasnt even that bad, but still not a blackberry.....i dont knw what i would do if i had to be with out my Bold now, i love it a million times more then my curve....so anyway be tough and good luck
    02-11-09 05:46 PM
    Wow that sucks to hear

Yea i dont know what i would do without my Blackberry lol. I literally look and make sure its by my side like i dont even know how many times per day. Thats one reason i purchased a second BB so this way if anything does happen to one (knocks on wood) i will have my other one to back me up. I would suggest going on ebay and finding a used BB of your liking and buying it as a backup device.
    02-11-09 05:53 PM
    i scream everytime i drop my bb ... i sometimes think im crazy for being so obsessed with my bb.
    but it's all good bb is my love!<3
    02-11-09 06:14 PM
    I would suggest going on ebay and finding a used BB of your liking and buying it as a backup device.
    What a good idea hmm ya i might do that!

AHHHH 4 days?!?!?! Omg how am i gonna last 4 - 6 weeks... omg i'm screwed. I'm not use to T9 anymore so this phone is going through the wall soon. I feel soo gross with out it... i had more sex appeal with it.
    02-11-09 06:34 PM
    What a good idea hmm ya i might do that!

AHHHH 4 days?!?!?! Omg how am i gonna last 4 - 6 weeks... omg i'm screwed. I'm not use to T9 anymore so this phone is going through the wall soon. I feel soo gross with out it... i had more sex appeal with it.
    i could not do 4-6.....ur best be is the ebay thing....i couldnt get a back up tho, cuz it would need to be a Bold, anything else dosnt cut it for me
    02-11-09 06:46 PM
    4-6 weeks? 4-5 days? I went crazy when I had to go without my BB for 18 hours! I ended up using one of my employee's BB just so I could check CB and have a (working) BB in my hand on the fatal nite mine was nuked during an attempted OS upgrade... And as soon as I have enough $$, I will be visiting eBay for a backup BB. Having a second one has so many benefits.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-15-09 04:41 AM
    I went nuts not being able to use it while updating the OS... Perhaps a little extreme but totally noteworthy!
    02-15-09 04:44 AM
    I timed the wait for the upgrade to happen during a meeting. I hate to be without my BB though. Even during that meeting I felt empty. Then I got back and made that horrible discovery!

02-15-09 05:00 AM
    yeah i'm dying... but it's ok i bought one off ebay. It's a 7290 but it'll do it's job!!! Thanks god
    02-15-09 10:42 PM
    I always have mine too. Its like a kid having a security blanket. I would go insane having a "T9" phone that looong! F that! Lol. Once u go crack, u never go back!

02-15-09 11:09 PM
    I timed the wait for the upgrade to happen during a meeting. I hate to be without my BB though. Even during that meeting I felt empty. Then I got back and made that horrible discovery!

Rehab anyone?
    02-20-09 11:52 AM
    No insurance on your phone?
    03-01-09 09:59 PM
    I'm sorry to hear!
    03-02-09 11:19 PM
    No insurance on your phone?

Nope because i bought it through a different retailer other then bell, but trust me... I'm going and getting it today!!! Not going through this again lol. I got a different loner a blackberry 7290. It's not my curve but it's alright
    03-07-09 02:39 PM
    My goodness you poor thing, This must be like a jail sentence for you!!! I cant imagine!
    03-07-09 08:44 PM
    Oh my, TERRIBLE situation, I'm so sorry! The few times I've dropped my blackberry I've dived for it with godspeed (I actually sprained my wrist the one time..)
    03-08-09 11:30 PM
    Why didn't you purchase a new screen from ebay or cnn.cn, buy the t5 and t6 screw drivers and repair it yourself? That's what i do for my phone, saves money since I don't have to pay corporate RIM, I know it's done right and also it gets done faster then apposed to waiting on shipping going both ways.
    03-09-09 02:52 PM
    Is your boyfriend aware of your issues?

03-09-09 03:35 PM
    Is your boyfriend aware of your issues?

He might be but he's probably seen her " handle " a shovel and figures it's safer to keep his mouth zipped

03-09-09 10:10 PM
    Wow. I guess carrying 2 is a good thing for me lol.

03-09-09 11:04 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD