I see their ads on all the Mobile Nations pages but none of the others on Crackberry. Maybe Kevin is upset that Kevin is never invited on Leo Laports pod casts like Rene' is??? Who knows.
    06-22-13 09:31 PM
    .......? WTF???

Posted via my Q10 via the awesome CB10 app!
    NickDomi, rallen562 and sosof like this.
    06-22-13 09:37 PM
    I see BB ads on iMore, Android Nation, etc. But theirs are never on Crackberry. I guess BB needs a boost and the others don't,
    06-22-13 09:42 PM
    I see BB ads on iMore, Android Nation, etc. But theirs are never on Crackberry. I guess BB needs a boost and the others don't,
    Do you honestly believe that there needs to be BlackBerry ads on CRACKBERRY!? I think if you have this app or visit this site, the advertising has been done and was successfully executed.

Posted via CB10
    alwaystimoga and agp101 like this.
    06-22-13 09:44 PM
    Do you honestly believe that there needs to be BlackBerry ads on CRACKBERRY!? I think if you have this app or visit this site, the advertising has been done and was successfully executed.

Posted via CB10
    I think what the OP is saying is that you don't see iPhone and Android ads on crackberry, but I could be mistaken.
    06-22-13 09:51 PM

Posted via CB10
    Uh ... try to listen. Blackberry ads are on the others, but the others are never on Crackberry. Do you understand now. Blackberry needs the others to advertise FOR them, but the others iPhone, etc, don't need or apparently want to be on Crackberry.
    06-22-13 09:51 PM
    I think what the OP is saying is that you don't see iPhone and Android ads on crackberry, but I could be mistaken.
    Exactly!!!
    Lendo likes this.
    06-22-13 09:52 PM
    Ah, I see, even then I think the other devices aren't on CB simply on principle.

Posted via CB10
    06-22-13 09:53 PM
    Ah, I see, even then I think the other devices aren't on CB simply on principle.

Posted via CB10
    I don't think so. Business is business and I think Kevin would gladly put up any advertising for anyone paying. He does have a business to run here after all. You don't have to support or like them to take the advertising dollars.
    06-22-13 09:55 PM
    So you are saying because a company is advertising then it is hurting?

Would that mean Pepsi is hurting as well? They have a commercial involving a acting coca-cola employee.....

It's advertising, the whole point of it is to get the word out there no matter where! I have seen Samsung ads, itune adds, and I am sure a couple others on CB....

06-22-13 09:55 PM
    I see their ads on all the Mobile Nations pages but none of the others on Crackberry. Maybe Kevin is upset that Kevin is never invited on Leo Laports pod casts like Rene' is??? Who knows.
    I'm pretty sure that's just called advertising. BB is advertising a ton all over the web. They need to add customers to their new OS.
    06-22-13 09:58 PM
    Remember, BlackBerry stated they had a massive marketing campaign planned for BB10 they wanted to get this new OS out there as much as possible. It's more a matter of them employing a large campaign and saturating the Internet with their brand then it is them needing help.

Posted via CB10
    06-22-13 09:58 PM
    Leo, I lost a lot of respect for him when he said the PlayBook was "just crap ". Sure it had some short comings, but it also had some positives.

Posted via CB10
    06-22-13 09:59 PM
    As I read this thread, the ad at the top of the page was for the BlackBerry Z10.
    06-22-13 10:00 PM
    As I read this thread, the ad at the top of the page was for the BlackBerry Z10.
    <Evil Grin> I don't have any ads at the top of my screen muahahahahahaha
    06-22-13 10:01 PM
    <Evil Grin> I don't have any ads at the top of my screen muahahahahahaha
    That's the benefit of the CB App! Quick and too the point. That's one of the main reasons why I sooner go on any app as opposed to a website. Ad's suck!!!

06-22-13 10:03 PM
    The ads you are seeing are being generated based on your usage of the web. That is why Google and everyone else is tracking your data. So they can direct ads to where they are most useful.

Posted via CB10
    06-22-13 10:06 PM
    I find it funny that I just so happened to get a BlackBerry ad when I clicked on this forum thread...Wow! Blackberry must really be in trouble.-screenshot-195-.jpg
    06-22-13 10:09 PM
    Yea I don't know what the OP is talking about, because for the longest time, I was seeing Galaxy S4 ads on CB

Posted via CB10
    06-22-13 10:19 PM
    You drunk OP? Ads are ads. It's funny you even assume there is any control over them. Aside from when an ad is being disruptive, they just run.. they're not chosen.
    06-22-13 10:26 PM
    I think the owner of Mobil Nations makes the determination based on which OS needs the most help.
    06-22-13 10:30 PM
    The ads you are seeing are being generated based on your usage of the web. That is why Google and everyone else is tracking your data. So they can direct ads to where they are most useful.

Posted via CB10
    I was waiting for someone to say this. I was under the impression that they are based on usage.
    06-22-13 10:33 PM
    You drunk OP?

I would be banned if I made such a personal attack. I must have touched something sensitive. Sorry Bla1ze for telling the truth and exposing your sell out!

Attachment 175010Attachment 175011
    06-22-13 10:34 PM
    I think the owner of Mobil Nations makes the determination based on which OS needs the most help.
    No offense but are you new to the internet? Do you really not know how ads work?
    06-22-13 10:34 PM
    I see BlackBerry ads and Samsung ads. How the hell are advertisements a sign of doom?

Ads are a sign of one thing: a company wants you to buy something.

I saw a McDonald's billboard near a Burger King. I guess McDonald's is in trouble.

Watch the logic fly out the window.
    06-22-13 10:35 PM
30 12