So i take a vacation from SF to CT. While in CT i was so excited to be there and ride my motorcycle that i left there. So i do a few days of riding. One day i hop on my bike and i was on the highway thinking about how just before i moved...my cell phone and wallet fell out of my jeans and were gone forever. When i arrived home...to my horror...my jacket pocket zipper was busted so when i zipped it it actually did not close. This time i lose my BB storm, license, debit, and 40 in cash. I searched the highway but it was long gone. I had t replace my license ASAP so i could board the place back, replaced the debit, and used my insurance to get a new BB (50$)

heres the big clincher....I get back to SF and load my back up data on my new phone. Everything is good....last night some one STOLE my Storm and my keys right from my APT building GYM while i was IN THERE!

Talk about a kick in the face. Thats two BBs in about two or three weeks!
    It is totally heart breaking to find it missing, and so aggervating to call it and know that someone is just looking at it ringing and not answering. This time i used password so they cant get at the info...until they figure out how to hack it if they think its worth it.

Im so bummed out. and honestly i do not have the money to spend on a new one or even insurance. As it is i took the vacation, didnt work,l and just started a new job. I already live on PBJ sandwiches and tuna. I barely can pay my student loans every month. This is NOT what i needed.

so all this bad luck aside....is there any contests going on with CB that i can enter for a phone that will be out or is out now?
    i am so over the Storm and updating and blah blah. I want a curve or bold! can ANYONE HELP a downed CB user and fellow addict?

IM JONESIN!
    05-31-09 09:38 PM
    This might get moved soon but you can check the CB Market Place in the forums.
    05-31-09 09:42 PM
    Ouch! I'm so sorry that happend to you!
    05-31-09 09:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD