10-30-13 09:49 AM
61 123
tools
    Waste a few hours thinking about this.
    How on earth do the sharks stays alive in an outfitted laser pool? Surely the shark would be electrocuted..
    Come on now, lasers are light, not electricity, lasers can't electrocute anybody.

BTW love this thread haha.

Posted via CB10
    10-20-13 11:30 AM
    Worst place to drop it? Off a roller-coaster and have it hit a man in the head. This happened to a friend of mine with his old phone, and when he got it back from the guy, the guy was pissed, the battery and SIM were missing, and the (Android slider) was broken in half. He was due for an upgrade anyway.

"Better a broken promise than none at all" (Mark Twain). Remember that, complainers. Via Q10.
    Depending on how mad and how big he was, this one might contend with the toilet!

Posted via CB10
    10-20-13 11:32 AM
    You still have the choice of not picking it up.
    We were almost an hour out of Hawaii when our flight had to turn back for a medical issue on-board. During the delay on the tarmac, a passenger goes into the bathroom and drops her phone into the blue toilet gunk. Then she tells the stewardess. They can't take off while this potentially "on" cellphone is aboard. After a longer wait, this poor guy comes on with long rubber gloves and a bucket. He comes out of the bathroom, looks at the lady and says "Do you want it back?" As she ponders this question, the entire plane of people gave a collective Mr. Yuk face and shook their head no... She took the clue...
    10-20-13 04:20 PM
    We were almost an hour out of Hawaii when our flight had to turn back for a medical issue on-board. During the delay on the tarmac, a passenger goes into the bathroom and drops her phone into the blue toilet gunk. Then she tells the stewardess. They can't take off while this potentially "on" cellphone is aboard. After a longer wait, this poor guy comes on with long rubber gloves and a bucket. He comes out of the bathroom, looks at the lady and says "Do you want it back?" As she ponders this question, the entire plane of people gave a collective Mr. Yuk face and shook their head no... She took the clue...
    This is hysterical!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    10-20-13 05:17 PM
    That's funny man!
    10-20-13 05:21 PM
    Wow! No kidding!

Posted via CB10
    10-20-13 05:57 PM
    Lol damn!

Posted via CB10
    10-20-13 09:28 PM
    I have dropped my BlackBerry in the recently used urinal..

Posted via CB10
    10-22-13 11:14 AM
    This is my 2nd Z10...dropped my first one coming down the stairs. Free fall onto concrete from the 4th floor.

Posted via CB10
    10-22-13 07:17 PM
    In a bath filled with water and me in it.
    10-30-13 08:18 AM
    Threw mine in a rage and it bounced off the floor, rebooted and landed upwards on to a concrete wall and survived!

Can your iPhone do that!?

Posted via CB10
    10-30-13 09:49 AM
61 123