Wastewater treatment facility or pig farm rear end excrement trough

Posted via CB10
    10-18-13 08:44 AM
    Toilet. Actually dropped my 8100 in the toilet long ago. It wasn't pretty!
    10-18-13 08:54 AM
    Toilet

Posted via CB10
    after having done your "Business" prior to flushing.

Happen to a co-worker
    10-18-13 08:56 AM
    I remember my Motorola V60i falling into a storm drain with no way to retrieve it. Best feature phone I ever had.

Posted via CB10 on Q10
    10-18-13 09:09 AM
    In a 85 foot water well

Posted via CB10
    10-18-13 09:25 AM
    Sorry, nothing beats dropping it in a dirty toilet. Your own toilet. Some of you said a shark tank, volcano, etc... those are in no way close. if you drop your phone in a shark tank, it's gone. It sucks, but it's gone, you don't have to go in there to fish it out. Same with a volcano, or a sewer drain or on a subway track, or a waste management facility. In all those scenarios your phone is gone, except maybe the subway, when the train is gone it might be fine.

If you drop your phone into your own toilet, which is full of urine and excrement you HAVE to fish it out. You can't just consider it gone, or a write off because it won't flush down your drain. It will either clog your ****ty toilet, or just sit there perpetually.

THEN when you do fish it out, it's still toast, done, finito, as in the other scenarios. Oh and now you're covered in ****...

Posted via CB10
    Enzetsu likes this.
    10-18-13 12:52 PM
    at an iphone factory?, when your the CEO?
    10-18-13 03:15 PM
    Sorry, nothing beats dropping it in a dirty toilet. Your own toilet. Some of you said a shark tank, volcano, etc... those are in no way close. if you drop your phone in a shark tank, it's gone. It sucks, but it's gone, you don't have to go in there to fish it out. Same with a volcano, or a sewer drain or on a subway track, or a waste management facility. In all those scenarios your phone is gone, except maybe the subway, when the train is gone it might be fine.

If you drop your phone into your own toilet, which is full of urine and excrement you HAVE to fish it out. You can't just consider it gone, or a write off because it won't flush down your drain. It will either clog your ****ty toilet, or just sit there perpetually.

THEN when you do fish it out, it's still toast, done, finito, as in the other scenarios. Oh and now you're covered in ****...

Posted via CB10
    You really analyzed the **** out of that, huh? Lol

"If you can't soar with the eagles, then don't fly with the flock!" (BBM#18)
    Anilu7 likes this.
    10-19-13 06:32 PM
    Definitely the toilet.
    I second that
    Anilu7 likes this.
    10-19-13 07:57 PM
    I second that
    Nothing like a #2 in the kb...
    10-19-13 08:00 PM
    Nothing like a #2 in the kb...
    Eww
    10-19-13 08:02 PM
    Worst place to drop it? Off a roller-coaster and have it hit a man in the head. This happened to a friend of mine with his old phone, and when he got it back from the guy, the guy was pissed, the battery and SIM were missing, and the (Android slider) was broken in half. He was due for an upgrade anyway.

"Better a broken promise than none at all" (Mark Twain). Remember that, complainers. Via Q10.
    10-19-13 08:10 PM
    In a school of piranhas.

Posted via CB10
    10-19-13 08:14 PM
    Did you retrieve it? Must've looked like a homeless person, digging in the trash...

Posted via CB10
    Yes I did! It was a work phone, wasn't one of my shining moments. Lol!
    10-19-13 08:17 PM
    Worst place to drop it? Off a roller-coaster and have it hit a man in the head. This happened to a friend of mine with his old phone, and when he got it back from the guy, the guy was pissed, the battery and SIM were missing, and the (Android slider) was broken in half. He was due for an upgrade anyway.

"Better a broken promise than none at all" (Mark Twain). Remember that, complainers. Via Q10.
    Hahahahaha
    10-19-13 08:26 PM
    Had a friend drop his off a sailboat into Lake Ontario...never seen again.....
    10-20-13 03:06 AM
    In a pool filled with sharks outfitted with freaking lasers.
    Waste a few hours thinking about this.
    How on earth do the sharks stays alive in an outfitted laser pool? Surely the shark would be electrocuted..
    10-20-13 04:03 AM
    Into concrete. Look at what those Mashable guys did to a precious Z10..
    10-20-13 04:40 AM
    on a tile floor from a height of 4 feet and it skitters across the room on it's face.
    Done with a 9650..............
    10-20-13 10:19 AM
    How on earth do the sharks stays alive in an outfitted laser pool? Surely the shark would be electrocuted..
    How did the sharks get the lasers in the first place? Life is full of mysteries! :P

"If you can't soar with the eagles, then don't fly with the flock!" (BBM#18)
    10-20-13 10:39 AM
    Had a friend drop his off a sailboat into Lake Ontario...never seen again.....
    The friend, sailboat or BlackBerry?
    10-20-13 10:43 AM
    At Yahoo, in front of Marissa Mayer

Posted via CB10
    10-20-13 10:48 AM
    Proof that it can be done. Lol

10-20-13 11:02 AM

Posted via CB10
    You still have the choice of not picking it up.

Posted via CB10
    10-20-13 11:04 AM
    You still have the choice of not picking it up.

Posted via CB10
    That's my whole argument. Have you ever owned your own home? You HAVE to pick it up, or at least fish it out some way.

Posted via CB10
    10-20-13 11:29 AM
61 123