True at 17 I had a Motorola candy bar thing
    02-02-10 10:56 PM
    At 17 I was rarely allowed to use our home phone, and mobiles (cells for those over the pond) weren't around, nor email, texting, web.... and we only had 4 television channels...... amazing whats happened in 20 years.... god damn it I feel old...

ps... blackberrys rock, you get one, get the bug and it never goes, have moved away from them many times with different jobs and different company phones, but I always end up coming back. Dont know if I could be without them.

last phone was a windows mobile, you want to know what a phone that sucks big style is like? Get windows mobile...
    02-04-10 02:35 PM
    You should have changed your picture before posting this if you actually wanted anyone to take your rant seriously.
    that picture was taken like 5 years ago. i just like it though.

well quit complaining and go with a droid.... see ya .... you wont be happy with that phone either! bb curve is the best phone out there! its a fact!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    thats merely an opinion not a fact.

If you don't need something that makes calls you should get a netbook or something.
    cause i can totally text with a netbook during class right? and carry it around in my pocket when i'm out with friends? uh huh. good suggestion.

You're lucky you even HAVE a blackberry at 17
    True at 17 I had a Motorola candy bar thing
    sorry for being 17 when a blackberry costs 10 bucks instead of a motorola candy bar being 200 10 years ago.

i never would have guessed blackberry fanboys are worse than apple fanboys. and most of you are in your 30's haha.
    02-05-10 09:02 AM
    What do you expect when you go onto a site like "CRACKBERRY" and bash the product? Go be 17 somewhere else.

By the way, "most of us" are young professionals who understand how to use a product and not "ditch" it after a couple bad incidents. Again, go be 17 somewhere else.

And get a dumbphone while you're at it.
    02-05-10 09:51 AM
    =QUOTE=Jeanslover;4621725]What do you expect when you go onto a site like"CRACKBERRY" and bash the product? Go be 17 somewhere else.

By the way, "most of us" are young professionals who understand how to use a product and not "ditch" it after a couple bad incidents. Again, go be 17 somewhere else.

And get a dumbphone while you're at it.[/QUOTE]

yeah i know how to use a blackberry. it pisses me off when something i rely on breaks after 2 months of very gentle use. why get a dumbphone when i can get a better smartphone? i've used all of them and know whats better for what i need. and constant server issues and crappy hardware is something i don't need. ....
    02-05-10 10:00 AM
    02-05-10 12:33 PM
    indeed. blackberries must be the best phones ever then. well played sir.
    02-05-10 01:15 PM
    ha I think you missed the point
    02-05-10 03:47 PM
    no i haven't. its 89 bucks to get a refurb. i'm not paying that kind of money for something thats going to break again in a month.
    Boy that's a knee **** reaction....hey, I've had the same phone as you for almost a year and this is the best phone I've ever owned. You just got a lemon. It's rare I hear something bad about the 8330.
    02-06-10 04:31 PM
    I also have the 8330 had it for 5 months now and i love it, never had an issue with it yet! Im pretty careful with my phone though. Not saying you do this, but I see a lot of young people pick up their phone, text and when they are done, they toss it on the table like its nothing to them. I think a lot of them dont have to pay for it, their parents do so they dont give a rats *** about it. I know im the one that has to pay for it in the end so im careful to make sure its always in its case and never dropped or anything!
    02-09-10 12:34 PM
    If all of us at 17 knew everything, how come we now know nothing? I had something when I was 17, oh yeah it was a beeper and a few quarters to use a pay phone
    02-09-10 12:38 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD