And dont ask about toons that are below 70... its even more depressing
    10-03-08 02:43 AM
    I haven't played in a while, but here's mine

Main: 45 Undead 'Lock
    Alt 1: 17 Blood Elf Rogue
    Alt 2: 12 Blood Elf Pally

And don't ask about my others either
    10-03-08 10:08 PM
    I'm sorry, but WoW broke up me and my ex. He was totally addicted to it. He'd call off work to play and on Tuesdays when servers were updated, he'd go insane waiting for them to be done. He'd rather play than face the reality of a failing relationship.

WoW is a deal-breaker for me.
    10-04-08 11:44 AM
    I'm sorry, but WoW broke up me and my ex. He was totally addicted to it. He'd call off work to play and on Tuesdays when servers were updated, he'd go insane waiting for them to be done. He'd rather play than face the reality of a failing relationship.

WoW is a deal-breaker for me.
    I'm sorry that happened. There are many horror stories that have happened because of wow and other online video games. Some people just get way too into it and they lose sight of everything else. It really is like most things in life, moderation is key. I balance my social life, work, and my gaming pretty well, but the truth is, real life has to always come before killing internet dragons... but hey that's just my two cents.
    10-04-08 01:01 PM
    I'm sorry that happened. There are many horror stories that have happened because of wow and other online video games. Some people just get way too into it and they lose sight of everything else. It really is like most things in life, moderation is key. I balance my social life, work, and my gaming pretty well, but the truth is, real life has to always come before killing internet dragons... but hey that's just my two cents.
    I'm glad to hear not everyone lives via wow.
    10-04-08 02:31 PM
    I'm glad to hear not everyone lives via wow.
    Its a great and fun game, but there is much more to life.
    10-05-08 08:01 AM
    I had a full addiction for awhile, I quit when the cap was 60. I had five level 60s and I was in a raiding guild. I also was one of the first 10 or so to hit rank 14 in the old pvp system. I'm retired now though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-05-08 01:53 PM
    Kalecgos USPVP
    Jepha 70 dwarf warrior
    Cootiez 70 gnome warlock
    Jephalol 19 Twink dwarf hunter, not fully finished.

Im actually trying to quit the game lol. Im thinking playing Darkfall Online when it comes out.
    10-05-08 10:28 PM
    Warhammer looks tight, it just released. Lots of my old wow buddies are playing. Its from Mythic who made DAOC

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-09-08 12:53 PM
    Warhammer looks tight, it just released.
    I've heard reviews of it that haven't been all that promising. I'll stick with WoW thank you.
    10-09-08 01:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD