I was just wondering what kind of specs would I need in a laptop to run WoW smoothly.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-21-09 09:15 AM
    Not to sure, but it better be a pretty decent lappy to run WoW.

It's a pretty taxing game for a computer, and it's pretty big.

Like 15gb.
    05-21-09 09:57 AM
    05-21-09 10:41 AM
    I have an HP DV7 and it runs wow with NO problems at all. Has over 4 gigs of ram and over 2 gigs on the video card. I dont lag in areas where most good desktops do. runs smooth in shatt and dalaran. i have a constant 50-60 FPS on the game
    05-21-09 02:34 PM
    and re-reading that i see exactly how nerdy i am
    05-21-09 02:34 PM
    In Dalaran I ALWAYS lag unless I set my video setting ultra low to the point of it looking like SNES lol
    05-21-09 02:48 PM
    i used to lag there with my toshiba lappy. never got more than like 8 FPS...im tellin ya...since i got this HP i havent had any probs at all....infact. im installing llinux on it tonight (obviously cuz i H A T E windows) so we weill see how it runs when im finished with it
    05-21-09 02:54 PM
    I have an HP DV7 and it runs wow with NO problems at all. Has over 4 gigs of ram and over 2 gigs on the video card. I dont lag in areas where most good desktops do. runs smooth in shatt and dalaran. i have a constant 50-60 FPS on the game
    I'm actually going to invest in a laptop (HP) soon. I'll be looking for a higher gb one. But I'm also not gonna pay like 1299.99 for a gaming laptop ( NO THANKS ) hahahaha
    05-21-09 08:45 PM
    I'm actually going to invest in a laptop (HP) soon. I'll be looking for a higher gb one. But I'm also not gonna pay like 1299.99 for a gaming laptop ( NO THANKS ) hahahaha
    yeah i got this laptop when circuit city was closing down so i got a deal on it...i k it was originally like 1300 or so...i got it for less than a grand. i love it. on a side note...i just finished installing linux on it and its working GREAT!!! now to get WoW on here lol
    05-21-09 09:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD