08-17-08 04:51 PM
35 12
tools
    alrighty here's a tough one lol

i'm not overweight, i just have too much fat buildup. i'm 21, 5'5" and weigh 118. i know, sounds skinny, but i've gained 15 pounds in like the past year.

what can i do to tone up my stomach, and lose the flab and lovehandles? muffintop jeans.... not attractive.
    06-30-08 02:02 PM
    alrighty here's a tough one lol

i'm not overweight, i just have too much fat buildup. i'm 21, 5'5" and weigh 118. i know, sounds skinny, but i've gained 15 pounds in like the past year.

what can i do to tone up my stomach, and lose the flab and lovehandles? muffintop jeans.... not attractive.
    Shoot me a pm if u want ill get ya goin

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-30-08 11:09 PM
    [QUOTE=05RavenR6;440808] Its good to start out each day with cardio to get your heart rate up before you start lifting. QUOTE]

I wouldn't say that's quite true. Good to warm up, but not a cardio workout before lifting. My brother, my best friend (both are certified fitness trainers, brother is a nutritionist as well), and about 7 of their fitness books say that doing cardio (more than a little warmup) before weight training can cause you to break down more muscle than can be repaired. My bro says that can be a very serious injury. Said it's pretty dangerous. I'll have to ask him what else can happen when he wakes up haha...gosh i'm a night owl.
    07-01-08 05:16 AM
    [QUOTE=Ub3rMario;446792]
    Its good to start out each day with cardio to get your heart rate up before you start lifting. QUOTE]

I wouldn't say that's quite true. Good to warm up, but not a cardio workout before lifting. My brother, my best friend (both are certified fitness trainers, brother is a nutritionist as well), and about 7 of their fitness books say that doing cardio (more than a little warmup) before weight training can cause you to break down more muscle than can be repaired. My bro says that can be a very serious injury. Said it's pretty dangerous. I'll have to ask him what else can happen when he wakes up haha...gosh i'm a night owl.
    Its a good thing, def not a bad thing to get your heart rate up to speed before your workout. I didnt mean do like 45 mins of cardio then start lifting. It should only take you about 15-20 mins tops to get to your target heartrate. Yes, your bro is right, to much will actually have negative effects. I should speak a lil more clearer, I forget a lot of people wont quite follow what Im saying unless I break it down for them. Thank you for pointing this out. I explained this to the OP of this thread thru PM's and on BBM. This is why I am having people PM me or PIN me if they have specific questions cause then I can ask them more about thier body structure, goals and dieting habits.
    07-01-08 08:12 AM
    Check out this link, from what I have read, its one of the best

Lose Fat Like You’re on Crack! | Mind and Muscle
    07-26-08 03:36 PM
    I noticed my body getting a little stiff last night so I knew this morning would be a little rough but it was a lot better than I thought. I still feel a little stiff/sore but I'm able to walk and move with no major pain.

I'm trying to do my thang....just one step at a time. Don't wanna over do it.

I've actually been doing the protein shakes for a few months now, I use the Fat Free Lactaid Milk. I think I can honestly say that I'm addicted to them.

LOL @ you missing being young...I definitely understand. People think I'm crazy when I say that, I'm 25. I miss the high school days, I didn't have a care or bill in the world. LOL

I always catch myself saying "back in the day" and it seems like it was only yesterday.
    If you are stiff and having pain, try this it works wonders. Cissus Quandralis, you can google it.

or PM me and I can get you info
    07-27-08 12:51 PM
    I was just telling a friend of mine I need to get in marathon shape. Then came across this post, must be fate telling me to get my lazy but up and start training!!
    07-27-08 07:43 PM
    he he, Stick with it

I'm sure you will enjoy the results when other people have noticed a difference. It's alot different when someone is waiting for you at the gym. Also, If you have a person trainer you know you're doing the exercises right. Otherwise, you could hurt yourself.
    08-17-08 11:56 AM
    i say whatever works for you to obtain your goals!
    08-17-08 04:04 PM
    great post...

the key to any workout regimen is sticking to it. Dont expect a years worth of results after putting in a days worth of work.

change your eating habits will also help speed up those results
    08-17-08 04:51 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD