I didn't know it took logic to not just watch the Simpsons for 21 years, but to know all those sayings listed above were from that show. I sort of beat at my own drum Pyrus. From what I know it is an adult animated show that one would sit in front of and their mind would sort of go blank. I guess I prefer more mature TV. But that is just me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    It's not much of a surprise, but you just proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that you do not think like a man.
    09-10-10 09:27 PM
    It just surprises me that someone never knew where d'oh came from. IIRC, it is now an official word in Webster's dictionary.
    09-10-10 09:33 PM
    It's not much of a surprise, but you just proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that you do not think like a man.
    I've checked under the hood, and can confirm. Definitely not a man.
    09-10-10 09:33 PM
    It just surprises me that someone never knew where d'oh came from. IIRC, it is now an official word in Webster's dictionary.
    I know her well, and am still surprised every time I use a word she's never heard of. Hence the CrackBerry Slangtionary thread. If nothing else, it's a constant source of entertainment for me.
    09-10-10 09:37 PM
    Homer simpson uses it... DOH! lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-10-10 11:41 PM
    I know her well, and am still surprised every time I use a word she's never heard of. Hence the CrackBerry Slangtionary thread. If nothing else, it's a constant source of entertainment for me.
    Slangtionary thread? I will look for this in the morning.
    09-10-10 11:57 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD