Guys!, do not fall for this. You're being lured into trap
    shhhh it's the secret weapon!
    02-02-09 12:19 AM
    My girl hates chocolate AND roses.... yikes. (Silver jewlery works tho...)

Yea, she wrote in the book once : he got me 2 dozen purple ROSES. (Purple is her favorite color) ... still went in the book!
    Yes and she also wrote the reason for the 2 dozen roses, and how much each rose is worth.... a measly 2 points. And more often than not, you'll be 30 dozen roses short! And because purple is her fav color, you'll be a couple of points for that, (unless those were the only roses left, then you get 100 points off).

Oh and anything that you get her that she hates or does not like, it's triple points off. And if it's something that a friend of hers got, that she told you about, double double points off.

Oh Oh and if she told you about something she liked, but was not super excited about it, and you got it, you get two points for actually listening, and 500 points off for not paying attention. (the not paying attention is what kills us guys on the point system), we're always in the hole on points for that, so just shoot yourself now, saves the trouble of having to say you are sorry later!!!
    02-02-09 02:32 AM
    Wow blkbear I think you need a hug lol.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-02-09 03:43 AM
    lol true. But trust me, chocolate is the way to a girl's heart
    That is unless, you did something really bad. Sometimes sorry doesn't cut it or some they could be stretching it out just to hear you apologize more. Which I don't agree with.
    But like everyone else said, it does all depend on the situation.
    and i always thought shopping was the way to a girls heart!!!
    02-02-09 09:24 AM
    If you ever have to say sorry then things have got pretty bad (usually you can discuss the problem and it's rarely entirley one person at fault)
    You can't say it any more than once though, if someone pesters me for more than the one apology they're allowed, they're in trouble. You can't apologize for the same thing twice any more than you can be tried and convicted for the same crime twice. Double jeapordy...

02-02-09 10:19 AM
    Apologies or not, women have this invisible book that they use to write down everything you ever did wrong. When they get mad at you they break this book out and everything you ever did wrong during your relationship comes spilling out......

And they reference this book many many times throughout the relationship.
    Yep! Women are known to use "memory bullets" to wound us in an argument. Lol

It's not fair either since us guys can't even remember what color shirt we wore the day before.
    02-02-09 11:03 AM
    If you ever have to say sorry then things have got pretty bad (usually you can discuss the problem and it's rarely entirley one person at fault)
    Whatever. All men have to do is breath and it their fault. But seriously, when someone forgets to do something - after having reminders - how are both parties at fault. I can think of several reasons that need apologies that both parties are not at fault.

02-02-09 11:41 AM
    See, the holding grudges thing is something I don't do...I much prefer to just work things out and get over it. And if a woman tries to use any sort of past events as a "weapon" against me in an arguement, well, that's where it ends. Which is probably why I'm single right now...but oh well. I'll be in korea here in a few months so dating is the last thing on my mind right now.
    02-02-09 12:02 PM
    it really all depends on what you did to this person. I apologize ionce and that's it. I'm not going to keep fighing with her. It's not worth my time if she refuses to let the situation die.
    02-02-09 12:24 PM
    ...eeeh... you know how the old saying goes "..can't live with them, can't duct tape their arms and legs, throw them in the trunk of the car, and sink the car in a lake..... " hmm Wait, what?
    02-02-09 01:42 PM
    and i always thought shopping was the way to a girls heart!!!
    lol eh, maybe for some but not me. I'll take the chocolate
    02-02-09 02:26 PM
    Wow blkbear I think you need a hug lol.
    Hey I love hugs, I give them all the time, only a cracked rib or three in my wake too most of the time!

...eeeh... you know how the old saying goes "..can't live with them, can't duct tape their arms and legs, throw them in the trunk of the car, and sink the car in a lake..... " hmm Wait, what?
    You can, but the trick is getting that duct tape on fast enough to keep from getting maimed! Their small and their fiesty, and can put a hurting on ya if you do not subdue them quickly.... er... did I type that out loud?

Yeah those Bobcats are pretty tough for their size... yeah bobcats, that's it...
    02-02-09 11:47 PM
    Wow you guys^^ should really consider therapy lol seems like you've got some serious women issues lmao maybe start a support group for men who have hostile feelings towards their women... *gives blkbear and pstereo a hug*.

02-03-09 08:17 AM
    Wow you guys^^ should really consider therapy lol seems like you've got some serious women issues lmao maybe start a support group for men who have hostile feelings towards their women... *gives blkbear and pstereo a hug*.

Now now, you know that women hold grudges, and fight dirty and that's with each other, us poor guys get it worse. But I must say when it comes to a man who cheats with the gf/wife's best friend (well any friend for that matter), the man normally gets taken back into the fold, before the friend does. A couple of puppy dogs eyes and a few pleases, and POOF all is forgiven.... well until she thinks something is up.

Of course I'm only speaking from one who has watch this happen from the outside, and had more than a few friends (male and female), sleep on my couch.

Rosa besides, I'm too sweet, nice and adorable to have issues. Problems yes, issues, not so much.
    02-03-09 09:11 AM
    Apologize for what? Murder? there is no number. Accidentally elbowing her in the ribs? two or three times ought to suffice.
    Ok, THAT's freekin funny!!
    02-03-09 01:07 PM

I like hugs

Ok, you will sit at my table when I take over the world.
    02-03-09 06:55 PM
    Blk bear and Pstereo you guys are hilariously adorable I agree with what you were saying completely Blk bear and maybe you're right about everything you've said in your last post :-)...Pstereo I will gladly sit at your table when you take over the world lol but I'll secretly be plotting on how I can steal your world away from you and make it mines lmao

02-04-09 09:05 PM
    I STILL want to know what he did!!??!!

02-04-09 11:14 PM
43 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD