Not sure how this will go but every once in a while we have all read something
    a member posts that makes us smile, laugh, spit beverages, etc...

Share your favorites. This is currently my favorite quote from a CB member:

In response to a user who thinks the Torch 9800 is the worst BB ever

give a dog a coconut and he'll think it's useless too.
    11-29-10 11:32 AM
    I can't come up with anything off the top of my head yet, but that there is probably
    the funniest thing I've seen here in a while.
    11-29-10 12:09 PM
    I LOL at everything Matrix Leader has said and continues to say.

This is not a flame, or a thread highjack but my legitimate reply to your topic.
    11-29-10 12:20 PM
    I've got nothing special at the moment, just want to subscribe to the thread...

I must say that Fubaz, your recent post in that "copy contacts from SIM" thread made me almost spit up my milk at lunch right now. That pic of turning off the caps lock was great! I'm pretty sure you ruined my chances with the cute blonde girl across from me though, thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-29-10 01:20 PM
    Glad I could help, and get a mention!

11-29-10 01:23 PM
    What's funny to me, usually IS NOT funny to others, and it's a LOT funnier in my mind than it is once it's typed out, and yet 9 out of 10 times I end up posting it anyways. I guess THAT in it, of itself IS funny? Maybe not, maybe I just proved my own point?
    11-29-10 01:27 PM
    Fubaz has had some great rejoinders. I must go search

And for the record people, this is not meant to embarrass anyone,
    just want to appreciate the humor and wittiness of our members.
    11-29-10 01:31 PM
    What's funny to me, usually IS NOT funny to others, and it's a LOT funnier in my mind than it is once it's typed out, and yet 9 out of 10 times I end up posting it anyways. I guess THAT in it, of itself IS funny? Maybe not, maybe I just proved my own point?
    ^^^ that post had me laughing PK!

11-29-10 01:37 PM
    I'm hands down the funniest person here. No specific examples will be cited, and you'll just have to take my word for it...
    11-29-10 02:30 PM
    How do you do a battery pull?
    This is one of my favorite quotes
    11-29-10 05:52 PM

And for the record people, this is not meant to embarrass anyone,
    just want to appreciate the humor and wittiness of our members.
    If you can't laugh at yourself then there really isn't anything funny in your life.
    11-29-10 08:32 PM
    ll go but every once in a while we have all read somet
    11-30-10 01:08 AM
    ll go but every once in a while we have all read somet
    Somet? howard stern hard it? Heheheheh....

11-30-10 04:28 AM
    The one line that still tickles my funny bone is when ken said "The 9000 is a Sumo-Wrestler in a room full of super models"....

Still one of my favs.
    11-30-10 08:08 AM
    Wit?

What is this wit that you speak of?
    11-30-10 10:27 AM
    Hope AG doesn't mind as this isn't from CB, but it was posted yesterday on the official BlackBerry Developer Forums and gave me a good laugh.

Hello,

I am new to blackberry development. How do I begin ?

Thanks.

First, practice slamming your head in a car door a few times. When it no longer hurts, you're ready to begin.
    amazinglygraceless likes this.
    11-30-10 10:36 AM
    Shao, that was awesomeness.
    11-30-10 10:54 AM
    Shao, that was fantastic!!
    11-30-10 12:31 PM
    Yeah! Shao, that's good, and quite similar to what I told someone who was thinking about leasing a truck from a company I used to work for. Although, admittedly, I recommended using something far more intimate than one's skull, and suggested a much heavier door.

11-30-10 03:20 PM
    My Contacts problem had to do with typing a contact's name in the Find box. When it went wonky ( a HIGHLY technical term)
    this is one of those posts when Dave was explaining some things about the OS.1015 on his S2! I had to LOL when I read "wonky" a highly techinical term! That was good!

11-30-10 08:40 PM
    Um, thanks but I don't think so, dad.

Holsters are the epitome of nerd. They are our generations' pocket protector and they pair well with minivans, dockers, and sneakers worn with everything. Maybe I'll start drinking Bud Light while I'm at it.
    I have to admit, this post made me crack up!!
    11-30-10 09:19 PM
    If I never checked what I typed when not looking at my blackberry (typing this on my cramped netbook's 3x 'bigger than my berry's' qwerty keyboard), my non-tactile "i" key would insert itself in every single word thumbed. It's funny as ****, I keep having to edit most of my posts here to rid the excessive i's. Do I have to say IIIIIIII EEEYYYEE all the time, or is my berry addicted to that key? :P

12-01-10 03:22 AM
    I enjoy random meaningless comments that make no sense. That being said, I just ran across this WTF? comment:

My phone once gave me the crabs. In its defense however, it was only taking revenge because I accidentally gave it herpes. All's fair in love and STDs.
    12-02-10 01:34 PM
    I enjoy random meaningless comments that make no sense. That being said, I just ran across this WTF? comment:
    Looking back on it, those were some good times. However, it took almost 2 solid weeks to rid my pumpkin patch of all those little skeeters with the tiny comb.
    12-02-10 01:57 PM
    Here's one from CB member Fubaz's sig (hope you don't mind me using it) that was delivered by AG.

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j2...OUTcropped.png
    12-02-10 03:21 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD