I figured maybe some great Crackberry member might have an answer for me... I have Windows 7, and every once in a while I do something and my taskbar completely goes away. There is a start button in the bottom left but nothing else. If I restart, it comes back, but does anyone have any idea HOW I'm making it go away so that I can stop doing it?
    08-05-10 08:31 PM
    I figured maybe some great Crackberry member might have an answer for me... I have Windows 7, and every once in a while I do something and my taskbar completely goes away. There is a start button in the bottom left but nothing else. If I restart, it comes back, but does anyone have any idea HOW I'm making it go away so that I can stop doing it?
    Hey! Try right clicking on the tool bar and you should get a menu that will allow you to lock the tool bar in place. If it disappears you should be able to move your mouse down to where the task bar used to be and it should reapper. Sounds like it is in the hide task bar mode and not the lock mode. Hope this helps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-06-10 01:25 AM
    Or when it disappears just hit the Windows button on your keyboard. It's the one between CTRL and ALT on the bottom left.
    08-06-10 01:46 AM
    Ctrl alt delete.
    Open task manager.

Click processes.
    Find the process Explorer.exe
    (EXPLORER.EXE)

End it.

Top right.
    Click file or whatever.
    It says run program.
    Type explorer.exe

Viola.