I think what really is a bit disappointing is that Verizon gets all the new cool stuff much later than all the other carriers. Watch the 9 series will come out probably the beginning of 2008 or late this year and Verizon won't get it until the end of 2008. But for my area, Verizon works best. Never had a dropped call and they have always been very accommodating to me. I know this topic is way controversial so I am treading lightly.

Gia
    08-05-07 09:32 AM
    Do you think we will ever had a BB that will encompass all that we want or most of what we want and not have to get 3rd party software? Why can't they devise a BB that has it all or options like a car? Say for x amount of dollars you can have these features etc..... I know it would be costly but it would be so worth it. Don't you think?

Gia
    08-08-07 06:47 PM
    I think they could, but then the problem would be size. They were saying with the 8310 (I think that's the right number) they could not fit the GPS & Wi-Fi...

I suppose if they made a bulky device, they could. But, who'd want to walk around with the bulky device? Rhetorical, of course...
    08-08-07 07:14 PM
    The thing is though, look at the 8700/7200 series thicknesses. I am sure they could fit all those features into a device that thick. The thing is, companies feel that devices need to keep getting smaller and thinner to the point where they are harder to use.

I for one would rather have the extra features than a thinner device by .3 inches (or whatever thickness they are saving by leaving them out.)
    08-08-07 08:03 PM
    i cant keep up with rim/blackberry it seems like everyday cb is posting a new blackberry that is coming out.. i just cant keep up. i really feel like my curve is outdated
    08-21-07 04:55 AM
    The way things have been going for me as a new crackie, it might be possible that I get both
    Already getting a cllection going, so those 2 will fit in nicely.

Always a pleasure reading your posts Gia
    08-21-07 04:28 PM
    Wow Ualman a collection....... I'm impressed. Would you have more than one because you get bored and like to change it up a bit and say use the Curve on Monday and then on Thursday use a different model?

By the way sweetie how are you today?
    Hugs,
    Gia
    08-21-07 04:45 PM
    I think they could, but then the problem would be size. They were saying with the 8310 (I think that's the right number) they could not fit the GPS & Wi-Fi...

I suppose if they made a bulky device, they could. But, who'd want to walk around with the bulky device? Rhetorical, of course...
    Would it have to be bulky? Most european cell phones have more and more features without being bulky, or at least too bulky.
    They seem to get smaller and thinner with more toys
    My Nokia n95 isn't exactly big and it has wi-fi, gps, umts
    No full qwerty keyboard unfortunately

Still the BB Rocks totally

Hi Gia, still waiting for a pin messege from you;-)
    Lol, can say I like my gadgets

Big hugs to you, Gia
    Always a pleasure reading your posts.
    Yeah, match my clothes with my bb, hahaha
    Last edited by ualman; 08-21-07 at 05:07 PM.
    08-21-07 05:01 PM
    Oh Ualman I didn't know you had asked. Well I know some members had asked for my pin and to tell you the truth I was so touched and moved that anyone would want mine. To me it was like Christmas came early. Sometimes things that you can't wrap or buy are the best gifts anyone can give another. Anyway, long story short which is hard for me to do, the fiance won't let me give out my pin to anyone male or female in any forum. Only business clients pin me and he does. Everyone else just emails me and I email them back from my bb. I know it's a little possessive but trust me on this, he makes up for it big time. The trade off is oh so worth it. lol

So honey I can PM you with my email address if you ever want to chat. I know emailing is like that commercial with the 2 turtles talking about DSL.

Sending you a warm hug...........you know I adore you.
    Gia
    Last edited by Giavanna; 08-21-07 at 05:35 PM.
    08-21-07 05:17 PM
    Hi Gia, sounds great!
    You got a good man there, never a bad thing that he is protective, specially with these weirdos outthere
    Looking forward to your pm.

Big hugs to you

Love that add, the one with the turtles. Sooo funny
    08-21-07 05:29 PM
    Receiving big hugs from Ualman.........thank you!

Just PM you the email address. If you don't receive the PM message, please post here and I'll try again.

Thanks for being so understanding!

Gia
    Last edited by Giavanna; 08-21-07 at 07:17 PM.
    08-21-07 05:38 PM
    I dont even know what its gonna look like or anything, but if I could I would buy every new BB that comes out... for variety's sake only! lol
    08-25-07 10:19 PM
    I'm so tempted to close this thread. I feel we're talking about something that no one here has a clue about, yet...

Now, don't get more wrong, am all about the latest and greatest, but, can we at least get a photo or something first, before we dig too deep into a conversation like this?
    this thread peeked my interest as I just bought the 8830 so here is what the 9100 COULD look like

08-27-07 03:46 PM
    Thank you Billy for your photo contribution. That was very nice of you. I know it's would could be but still the thought is deeply appreciated.
    Hugs,
    Gia
    08-29-07 09:27 AM
    it looks like the 8100 pearl??????????

this thread peeked my interest as I just bought the 8830 so here is what the 9100 COULD look like

08-29-07 09:44 AM
    Tim, No one really knows what it's going to look like but after reading bits and pieces here and there in anticipation of what it will look like, I believe Billy was giving us a view of what he perceived it to be. Thanks again for the photo Billy. Sending you a hug, Gia
    08-30-07 05:33 PM
    Is the 9900 even out yet???

No. LOL
    11-22-10 01:00 PM
    Is the 9900 even out yet???

No. LOL

It's in it's 3rd year of testing.
    11-23-10 04:42 PM
    So the question remains. Would you buy the 9900 when it comes out? Or what about the 12000 Sparta?
    11-25-10 06:16 PM
44 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD