MARI is -----fibbin
    She told me the last thing I told her WAS the funniest thing she heard by far--LMAO**
    GOTCHA**

Haaattttiiiinnnnnggg!!!
    05-21-08 04:51 PM
    I wanted to jam my manager's Curve up his ace. That would have killed the thread if I had actually let myself do it.
    05-21-08 04:58 PM
    YAA SMELL LIKE HATE!!
    sXxY YOU KNOW I LUV YA!!!
    05-21-08 04:59 PM
    Sxxy ....KNOWS nada about this feelin of "hate" is it????
    Hahhahahahh
    Look it up kiddos--bleh***
    05-21-08 05:08 PM
    Had a fractured wrist not to long ago and i still to this day wear a brace on and off so if need be the phone can slip in there in no pockets are available
    05-22-08 09:05 AM
    wierdest place for me...

Back when I was in the USMC, my unit went on a field training exercise and all gadgets, electronics were forbidden. Me being the rebel I was, took my BB anyway. Well, someone else in my unit brought his phone and got busted so they lined everyone up to do a complete search for "contraband"

I was ******** out because I didn't want to loose my liberty for that weekend so I tossed my BB into my flak jacket between the flak vest and my front SAPI plate. Thank god they didn't find it. Funny thing was that I was too afraid to take it out again so the whole time I was training, my chest was vibrating from all the emails and messages I was getting. Good times!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-22-08 11:02 AM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD