Ok question where is the strangest place to place your phone??

See for a girl when we dress up and have no pockets or purse we need a place.... ( i need my boo with me where ever I go) So i put mines between my Chest where my bra holds it in place!!
    Last edited by Msmari; 05-20-08 at 10:17 AM.
    05-20-08 09:43 AM
    Yea no bra over here yo. But when I'm wearin shorts and no pockets I put it in my waistline area u kno? Its wierd when my phone vibrates tho.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-20-08 09:47 AM
    I sometimes clip it to my jacket if im in driving so I can see and hear it!
    05-20-08 09:53 AM

See for a girl when we dress up and have no pockets or purse we need a place.... ( i need my boo with me where ever I go) So i put mines between my boobs where my bra holds it in place!!
    Ditto! I can't leave my Pearl behind!
    05-20-08 10:02 AM
    TC doesnt leave my hand lol I know it may be rude at times but oh well...I have my priorities straight =oD
    05-20-08 10:13 AM
    In my sock by my calf. But those are days when I am really slumming, because most of the time I have pockets.

The vibrate to my ankle is one of the weirdest physical sensations I have ever experienced.
    05-20-08 10:40 AM
    I've actually put it in my armpits once lol but like between a t-shrt and it vibrated that was a funny felling too.

05-20-08 11:01 AM
    Yea no bra over here yo.

I would hope not!! lol
    05-20-08 12:14 PM

See for a girl when we dress up and have no pockets or purse we need a place.... ( i need my boo with me where ever I go) So i put mines between my Chest where my bra holds it in place!!

DITTO most definitely put it in the boob pocket!!
    05-20-08 01:30 PM
    Yo wat if it vibrates when its in ur bra? Like ur talkin to somebody and u forget to turn ur phone on silent and it starts ringin and vibratin??
    Lol and yo isn't there gonna be like a lump on ur boob cause of the bb

05-20-08 01:40 PM
    Yo wat if it vibrates when its in ur bra? Like ur talkin to somebody and u forget to turn ur phone on silent and it starts ringin and vibratin??

First I'd be like but then LOL
    05-20-08 02:14 PM
    TOOOOOOOO funny
    05-20-08 02:20 PM
    Bra here too.

After your boobs reach a certain size you could put the kitchen sink in there and no one would know. LOL
    05-20-08 02:30 PM
    I've used my bra as well, both the straps and in the cleavage. It's also been storage for my cigarettes and even a lighter. Lol.

I'm claaaaaasssy like that.
    05-20-08 02:38 PM
    Yesss thats me !!! lol!! then

yo isn't there gonna be like a lump on ur boob cause of the bb

I dont know about the rest .. I dont put it in my bra . I but it between my breast. So you cant tell there unless you see light of phone or depends on the shirt someone wear... I was working in this i place could not have my phone on me... But I did not listen to that. I put it in there. And no one notice!!

05-20-08 02:40 PM
    I have no contribution to make to this thread, but it is one of the funniest I've seen in a while.

then - that is all kinds of funny.
    05-20-08 02:49 PM
    Wow I guess its a popular spot for women to put there bb. I always thought only money stayed in there but dam I guess anything can fit up there.
    Yea if I were to put my bb down my drawz I'd be harlem shakin and seizing like every minute

05-20-08 02:51 PM
    yeaaah, I think a girl's cleavage is an extra compartment outside of our purses.. lol

05-20-08 03:49 PM
    Hahaha. So many lucky BlackBerrys

Strangest place I've put mine iiiiiissss... boxers elastic b/c i was pocketless.
    05-20-08 04:09 PM
    I tucked mine into the waistband of my panties once. Have yet to tuck it into my bra.

Although it seems like it would be safer than tucking it into my panties. More secure, perhaps? The underwire gives extra support!
    05-20-08 04:29 PM
    ^ perhaps the luckiest BB?

Cushioning? Sorry!
    05-20-08 04:31 PM
    I have no contribution to make to this thread, but it is one of the funniest I've seen in a while.

then - that is all kinds of funny.
    Your so right!! I'm lmfao!!!
    05-20-08 05:09 PM
    If I was LeBron James I would have it between my head and headband. But I'm not haha

05-20-08 05:19 PM
    If I was LeBron James I would have it between my head and headband. But I'm not haha

Be glad you're not Ben Wallace, you'd never find the thing again
    05-20-08 06:05 PM
    Your so right!! I'm lmfao!!!
    It was like a tomb at work and this thread kept me smiling all day.
    It never cease to amaze me what the women in my office pull out of there. One actually handed me her car key from there. One day at lunch I wouldn't be surprised one bit it one of 'em hauled out a foot long, a bag of chips and a coke.
    05-20-08 06:09 PM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD