11 layers of Pop Tarts, pretzels, chocolate, gingersnaps, peanut butter, icing and mini jawbreakers.

Chicken fried steak, bacon, cheese, lettuce, tomato, sandwiched between two bacon waffles.

1 veal, 1 pork and 2 chicken schnitzels, layered with 4 hash browns, 10 rashers of bacon and mozzarella.

Post yours
    07-28-10 03:46 PM
    Damn that 3rd one looks tasty!

Heres my fav: Wendys Triple Baconator
    91 grams of fat
    1360 calories

Mmmm Mmmmm

07-28-10 03:58 PM
    OH MY DAYUM!! Pi. I just felt six arteries harden.
    07-28-10 05:33 PM
    You know, I can't help but to visit that website at least once a week. I don't know
    what it is. I can't believe someone would actually eat some of this stuff, let alone
    make it!

Chocolate Covered Twinkies | This Is Why You're Fat
    07-28-10 05:46 PM
    Dam... To much time on your hands if you can think up and make some of that stuff...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-28-10 06:50 PM
    How do people even...come up with such gastronomical atrocities? The thread should be called, "THIS is why you're...DEAD".

Huh...
    07-28-10 08:22 PM
    First of all HI TLYNN!

There is no end to the culinary crapfest that people are capable of. I mean there is
    even deep fried butter. WTF!!
    07-28-10 10:46 PM
    During last SuperBowl, a friend found one of these charming internet "Awwwwesoooome Foods" recipes and decided to make them for us. I have no idea what it was called, but in involved hollowing out a loave of bread and copious amounts of bacon and cheese and tater-tots, 5 kinds of meat, barbecue sauce and a heaping of testosterone and fist-pumping...among other things.

The results were as spectacular as they were Gross.
    It was essentiality a huge waste of food wrapped up in a sea of grease and sodium... Probably near 4 pounds of artery-choking death served on a paper plate. Naaaasty.

Everybody just picked at theirs - most of it ending up in the dumpster afterwards.
    Sad, really.
    Except for this one kid - he actually finished his and continued to fuel his enormous, flabby body by shoveling various snack foods and beer into his yawning maw.

He'll probably be dead sometime by next year. Hope that sandwich was worth it, tubby.

07-28-10 10:52 PM
    First of all HI TLYNN!

There is no end to the culinary crapfest that people are capable of. I mean there is
    even deep fried butter. WTF!!
    Hey, AG!
    "Deep Fried Butter" Wow.
    07-28-10 10:55 PM
    I kid you not. Essentially, it is butter, breaded and fried aka a heart attack in a blanket.
    07-28-10 11:31 PM
    How do people even...come up with such gastronomical atrocities? The thread should be called, "THIS is why you're...DEAD".

Huh...
    It will defenitely be gastronomical after eating one of those bad boys. Hmmm...I wonder if that's how the whole Big Bang started..Now I need to re-think my thoughts on how the world will end. Back to the lab.

07-29-10 12:26 AM

Looks a little dry....perhaps it needs some sauce:

07-29-10 09:31 AM
    Is it bad if this thread made me hungry for a double down?
    07-29-10 10:45 AM
    This makes me siccccck

07-29-10 04:24 PM
    you guys need to visit this site Damn That Looks Good. Food you Love to Eat.
    07-29-10 04:41 PM
    Chocolate covered bacon with nuts or sprinkles

Cheeseburger with chocolate covered bacon (as if one alone wasn't bad enough)

Cotton candy, vanilla frosting, and root beer syrup on a bun.

07-29-10 10:08 PM
    I would totally try that chocolate covered bacon! hahaha

But when I owned my pizza shop, I had a pizza that was called the 'tavern french fry pi' a.k.a. the heart attack pizza.

It was the crust, straight heinz ketchup as the sauce/base, then topped with a MOUND of fried french fries, then a cheddar and mozzerella mix, then topped with loads of bacon... It was soooo darn good lol. One of my most popular sellers.
    07-30-10 10:31 AM
    Pi, the question that comes to mind is who thought that up (and how much Bourbon
    was involved )
    07-30-10 03:11 PM
    LMAO... Bourbon.... YUCK! But you wouldn't believe how many customers would come in and say 'how many doobies did you go through to come up with this one?!" haha.

I thought that one up, I had so many funky creations... Mac N Cheese with Bacon Pi, BBQ Rib Pi, Enchilada Pi (unlike any that you've ever heard of before)... lets just put it this way, nothing lean or light lol.
    07-30-10 03:40 PM
    And why isn't this pizza palace still open???

07-30-10 03:53 PM
    It was hemorrhaging money, couldn't keep up with the overhead, competition ate me alive. Simply ran out of working capital and ended up basically trading all the equipment in the location (well over 100k) in lieu of the remainder or rent. Thats why 9/10 restaurants fail within the first 2 years.
    07-30-10 03:58 PM
    I thought that one up, I had so many funky creations... Mac N Cheese with Bacon Pi, BBQ Rib Pi, Enchilada Pi (unlike any that you've ever heard of before)... lets just put it this way, nothing lean or light lol.
    Sounds like two place we have here. Lena's First and Last in Hartford and
    Harry's in West Hartford.

I was so happy when he moved to his new location. His shop was a storefront
    to the apartment I rented in college. If he had not moved I'd be as big as
    Jabba the Hut. His motto was "fat equals flavor"
    07-30-10 04:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD