Why does the little mutt take longer to do his duty when the weather is awful? The length of time required is in direct ratio to the weather (in the wrong way). On a nice day- Bang he's done. Tonight, he sniffed and marked every tree, weed, and vertical object in the County except my legs! I can't wait to see what tomorrow morning brings with snow coming to town.
    10-28-08 05:08 PM
    Haha I know exactly wat you mean! Today its raining and my little guy didn't wanna come out from under the gazebo on the porch so we went inside. He then figured it would be just as good if he were to **** in front of the door. He thought "almost" always works
    :-/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-28-08 05:19 PM
    Why does the little mutt take longer to do his duty when the weather is awful? The length of time required is in direct ratio to the weather (in the wrong way). On a nice day- Bang he's done. Tonight, he sniffed and marked every tree, weed, and vertical object in the County except my legs! I can't wait to see what tomorrow morning brings with snow coming to town.
    Mine is just the opposite. On a clear and sunny day, she thinks all the neighboors want an 90 rottweiler running up to them and licking (while NOT doing her business). On a raining day, she is out and done in a matter of min. (and just a few)!!!! which is very stanges cause she LOVES to go swimming!
    10-28-08 05:59 PM
    This sounds just like what my ex-husband does. lol
    10-28-08 08:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD