We started a new campaign a few weeks ago and have brought in quite a few sales guys to market our systems. We pay a very high commission and yet finding a salesmen that seems to take it it serious seems to be almost impossible.

Maybe we are in a recession because people are too lazy to work...lol...(I know that's not the real reason)

If anyone has a suggestion of where a good source to find good salesmen at please inform me ...lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-15-09 02:19 AM
    If your talking about cars i'm in!

My dream job is to work at a Chevy/Pontiac/Buick dealership. Too bad about pontiac. (I'm a Bonneville nutjob)
    08-16-09 05:37 AM
    We started a new campaign a few weeks ago and have brought in quite a few sales guys to market our systems. We pay a very high commission and yet finding a salesmen that seems to take it it serious seems to be almost impossible.

Maybe we are in a recession because people are too lazy to work...lol...(I know that's not the real reason)

If anyone has a suggestion of where a good source to find good salesmen at please inform me ...lol

As a sales guy myself I can say compensation isn't the only thing to make a good sales man, are you providing the tools to help your sales force?

Have you done the market research your sales team will need to effectively find clients or service clients? OR are you requiring them to do that research for you, so you must give them the tools to get that research.

I would not even consider a company that did not have a clear business plan for this year, require me to form a business plan of how I plan to accomplish the goals they have set out for the sales department.

There are probably national sales organizations in the US as there is in Canada, and post on reputable job search sites.
    08-16-09 01:19 PM
    Maybe its a lack of motivation on your part

08-16-09 04:45 PM
    Car sales are some of the hardest, you have to deal with alot of rejection and rebuttals!
    08-17-09 01:24 AM
    Its not car sales, and its not a lack of motivation on my part, I'm making calls, flying everywhere to shake hands just to make a deal. But I have done that since I started the company years ago

And I believe we provide the sales tools needed. We provide what I use and I close a very high ratio ( if I had 10 guys like me I could relax...lol)

08-17-09 08:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD