I just don't get it why. Blackberry is awesome. Yes, there may not be much apps around, but I just love the professionalism it carries...

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    06-07-12 07:58 AM
    Meh... I guess I refuse to allow myself to feel snubbed because i picked a particular platform that works for me.
    06-07-12 08:08 AM
    It is pn!s envy by dedicated followers of fashion.

Hey, that would be a good song title.

There is NOTHING on the market that is a usable as a Blackberry with a real keyboard.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    06-07-12 08:25 AM
    When most people get an iPhone or Android or Windows Phone they immediately see all that's good about that particular platform. If they're addicted to their phone they'll develop a passion, and when you have a passion you're going to defend it.

Personally I've encountered people who defend their platforms too much. I don't like that. Everyone has their tastes and we should respect that.
    06-08-12 08:06 AM
    I feel if someone is going to judge a book by its cover then I probably don't care to know them so it doesn't bother me.
    06-08-12 08:52 AM
    This bashing of any platform is stupid. They all serve a purpose and are fine devices. Like many, I prefer to use a Blackberry because it works for me. Mostly for the keyboard and email, texting.
    06-10-12 11:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD