its so sad how deep I am in your head...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Also Agreed fully
    10-21-08 02:45 PM
    its so sad how deep I am in your head...

Bing!

Hi-def, do you enjoy stirring up debate just to hear yourself? Or do you propose that everyone is inferior to you? Thought I would ask.
    10-21-08 05:09 PM
    Bing!

Hi-def, do you enjoy stirring up debate just to hear yourself? Or do you propose that everyone is inferior to you? Thought I would ask.
    SLVR, analyze what you said; and the basis of it. I'm not the one creating a debate. When someone makes an asinine statement on the line of Africa is a lost cause and such...is that not debate-worthy (or your semantics of stirring up a debate)?? I didn't make the statement. Do you believe that is how things are supposed to be? To let someone make a comment as such; which could lead to people that don't know any better.. ascribing to such a mindset?

Do I propose everyone is inferior to me? Just because I don't agree with an individual (vinnie) on this matter; among some other matters...makes an individual=to everyone?? Wow. SLVR, you're coming across as nothing but a puppet jumping on the bandwagon when I'm simply contributing commentary on a blanket comment made by someone else (I.e. vinnie)...that I believe is wrong and inaccurately generalized.

Oh wait...Bing!
    10-21-08 05:51 PM
    Hook, line, and sinker.......

10-21-08 06:25 PM

Of course you're going to say cutesy little remarks like that when your other remarks; just like vinnie's remarks..have no clout whatsoever.

All these remarks amount to little nursery rhyme comebacks. Be able to contribute to discussion using constructive dialogue using your brains and foresight.
    10-21-08 06:43 PM
    Vinnie* THANK U for my freedom!

My brother is in Iraq now and we're hoping to have him home early '09 < AIR FORCE >

10-21-08 06:47 PM
    SLVR, analyze what you said;

Oh wait...Bing!
    Have you ever noticed that the first word in "analyze" is "anal"????

Maybe I should have capitalized that....Mmmmwah!
    Last edited by w00dy65; 10-21-08 at 08:32 PM.
    10-21-08 08:17 PM

GULP!!!

10-21-08 08:19 PM
    Did I hear that Lo-**** got banned? Dang...I didn't even miss him or realize he was gone...hopefully he'll get banned again...he's not a real asset to this website. He never has anything positive to say...always a keyboard basher, safely behind his BB. I wonder how long he would retain consciousness if he spoke like that in public....say sipping scotch with Vinnie???

10-21-08 08:29 PM
    Vinnie* THANK U for my freedom!

My brother is in Iraq now and we're hoping to have him home early '09 < AIR FORCE >

No... We need to thank YOU for being so grateful to Vinnie, while your own brother is serving!

He'd be proud to hear you say that...thanks!

10-21-08 08:38 PM

10-21-08 08:53 PM

10-21-08 08:59 PM

10-21-08 09:03 PM
    to all thanking me for my service, respect, much respect...you would be suprised how many people look down on me for what I did...as far as hi def is concerned, keep dreaming friend, I have posted plenty of facts that back up my statements...you on the other hand are just enjoying typing

Hope this helps

10-21-08 09:16 PM
    No... We need to thank YOU for being so grateful to Vinnie, while your own brother is serving!

He'd be proud to hear you say that...thanks!

Woody * Vinnie
    I'm very proud of my brother and ALL our brothers/sisters serving this GREAT country. Any chance I
    get to say THANK U to a soldier/hero I do. So again THANK U for my freedom!

10-21-08 09:39 PM
    You guys need to buy each other a beer. I talk with both of you and find each of you to be interesting, bright people with something to offer all of us. Your bickering has gotten to the point that it is clouding your judgement and is turning everyone off. You guys have great debates as long as you don't go off on each other and start personal attacks. I'd quote Rodney King, lol, but it wouldn't do any good. So why don't you guys knock it off and get back to debating stuff without attacks on each other? It is so much more interesting when you do.

And Woodie, thanks for the wall paper.

10-21-08 09:50 PM
    Exelant....I've always got you covered!

10-22-08 05:14 AM
67 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD