So my wife is upset at me because I didn't get a reservation at this one specific restaurant before it's full. I looked on the site and from what I can tell, they don't do reservations this Saturday.

Why do women get so serious about this one day? 365 days in a year. I take her out to eat all the time at what I would say nice places.

Whose idea was it for this "Valentine's Day"? Do people wait until 2/14 to show that they love someone? What about the other 364 days?

Arggggg!!!

[end rant]
    Swave514 and shaleem like this.
    02-12-15 08:13 PM
    So my wife is upset at me because I didn't get a reservation at this one specific restaurant before it's full. I looked on the site and from what I can tell, they don't do reservations this Saturday.

Why do women get so serious about this one day? 365 days in a year. I take her out to eat all the time at what I would say nice places.

Whose idea was it for this "Valentine's Day"? Do people wait until 2/14 to show that they love someone? What about the other 364 days?

Arggggg!!!

[end rant]
    I think it's more about what valentine's day represents for women. You should feel worse for the people who don't have anyone caring for them on valentines

Posted via CB10
    tjseaman likes this.
    02-12-15 08:30 PM
    I'm one of those people that believes love is unconditional and should be cherished at ALL times. I don't feel like 2/14 is anymore special than any other day.

I just don't get Valentine's Day.

Maybe the ladies on here can chime in and enlighten me?

I think it's more about what valentine's day represents for women. You should feel worse for the people who don't have anyone caring for them on valentines

Posted via CB10
    02-12-15 08:37 PM
    Those are dangerous waters, captain.
    02-12-15 08:44 PM
    Friday the 13th, then Valentine's Day.

Two needlessly overhyped days of tedious horror in a row!

Executive Producer of a Bunch of Losers for a BBM Group that doesn't Exist via My Passport
    02-12-15 08:49 PM
    VALENTINES DAY
    THIS IS ONE OF THE ALL TIME GREATEST MARKETING HYPES... EVER!
    It's the one holiday you should ignore. PERIOD!
    If you're not telling your mate, EVERYDAY, that you love him/her,
    then Valentines Day is a day to start packing.
    Every day that you give each other "ANYTHING" is a special day.

Ahh, but THE MACHINE has you so programmed, that you're made to feel guilty if you don't comply and BUY something.
    WAKE UP ! !
    You don't have to stuff the pockets of the greedy sales machine.

Oh, what's the use. This day is so utterly ridiculous that it doesn't warrant a good rant.
    On the other hand, if you play your cards right, it's the ONE day you're sure to have a roll in the hay! (hey?)

BUT WAIT!
    Valentines Day might actually be one of the most religious days of the year.
    All that rollin' in the hay adds up to a lot of praying.

Oh God... OHH GOD........ OH JESUS....... oh, Oh OHHH ..... and oh well, you know.......

Can I get an AMEN???

Why do women make such a big deal out of Valentine's Day?!?!-dead-roses.jpg
    Last edited by Lostboy5151; 02-12-15 at 09:14 PM.
    02-12-15 09:00 PM
    Happy wife = Happy life.

If you love her 364 days out of the year, 1 really special day shouldn't be such a task.

Hey, men may not necessarily get Valentines Day...we don't need to get it. What we do need to get, is that it makes woman feel good and that's what matters if you truly love her.

Why not just make her happy?

Posted via CB10 - Z10 'Powered by BlackBerry'
    02-12-15 09:01 PM
    Happy wife = Happy life.

If you love her 364 days out of the year, 1 really special day shouldn't be such a task.

Hey, men may not necessarily get Valentines Day...we don't need to get it. What we do need to get, is that it makes woman feel good and that's what matters if you truly love her.

Why not just make her happy?

Why do you need a holiday to make "each other" happy?

They're all made to feed the corporations.
    Halloween= Candy, costumes Candy, Candy and CAndy
    Mothers Day, Fathers Day, Grandparents Day..

Even Easter and Christmas! Ask any kid what these represent and they'll tell you Candy and presents!

EVERYDAY THAT YOU WAKE UP TO A NEW DAY IS REASON TO CELEBRATE!

and celebrate each day to the fullest because you never know when your destination is gonna sneak up behind you and bite you in the b utt !!

Don't wait for some ridiculous reason to tell you it's OK!
    Carjackd, walt63, shaleem and 1 others like this.
    02-12-15 09:11 PM
    You seem to dislike capitalism, lostboy. Do you also dislike the government? I'm just wondering.
    02-12-15 09:14 PM
    That seems to be the consensus. Maybe it's just me, but it seems like the majority of women I know "expects" their significant others to go above and beyond on this one day.

We seriously need to have a "Married Men Day" where the wives would shower us with gifts, etc. haha!

Happy wife = Happy life.
    '
    anon(3732391) and shaleem like this.
    02-12-15 09:15 PM
    Time to get a new gf! Lol

Blackberry Passport running 10.3.1.2267
    anon(3732391) likes this.
    02-12-15 09:15 PM
    You seem to dislike capitalism, lostboy. Do you also dislike the government? I'm just wondering.

The US "government is the largest and most Powerful Terrorist Organization on the planet!

Does that answer your question?

Carjackd likes this.
    02-12-15 09:17 PM
    Why do you need a holiday to make "each other" happy?

They're all made to feed the corporations.
    Halloween= Candy, costumes Candy, Candy and CAndy
    Mothers Day, Fathers Day, Grandparents Day..

Even Easter and Christmas! Ask any kid what these represent and they'll tell you Candy and presents!

EVERYDAY THAT YOU WAKE UP TO A NEW DAY IS REASON TO CELEBRATE!

and celebrate each day to the fullest because you never know when your destination is gonna sneak up behind you and bite you in the b utt !!

Don't wait for some ridiculous reason to tell you it's OK!
    Don't need a holiday to make me happy or prove my love to my wife, kids, family and friends, but don't need to blame corporations for just being cheap either.

You can choose to participate or not in holiday events. Corporations don't force you to.

You must be really fun at parties.

02-12-15 09:21 PM
    VALENTINES DAY
    THIS IS ONE OF THE ALL TIME GREATEST MARKETING HYPES... EVER!
    It's the one holiday you should ignore. PERIOD!
    If you're not telling your mate, EVERYDAY, that you love him/her,
    then Valentines Day is a day to start packing.
    Every day that you give each other "ANYTHING" is a special day.

Ahh, but THE MACHINE has you so programmed, that you're made to feel guilty if you don't comply and BUY something.
    WAKE UP ! !
    You don't have to stuff the pockets of the greedy sales machine.

Oh, what's the use. This day is so utterly ridiculous that it doesn't warrant a good rant.
    On the other hand, if you play your cards right, it's the ONE day you're sure to have a roll in the hay! (hey?)

BUT WAIT!
    Valentines Day might actually be one of the most religious days of the year.
    All that rollin' in the hay adds up to a lot of praying.

Oh God... OHH GOD........ OH JESUS....... oh, Oh OHHH ..... and oh well, you know.......

Can I get an AMEN???

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dead-Roses.jpg 
Views:	765 
Size:	56.1 KB 
ID:	333324
    Don't forget that costco has had Easter Candy stocked in their stores for over a week now. Can't wait to get Valentines day over with...Off to the next money maker.

Executive Producer of a Bunch of Losers for a BBM Group that doesn't Exist via My Passport
    02-12-15 09:22 PM
    The government is run by the corporations that pay to put them in Office.
    The Corporations are run buy the Banks i.e. The Federal Reserve (which is a private bank)
    The owners of it all are the Rothschilds, The Rockefellers, The Carnegies....

And they want to make the world better with their "New World Order."
    They want to make the world better for themselves and don't care about you or me !
    Carjackd likes this.
    02-12-15 09:23 PM
    Don't need a holiday to make me happy or prove my love to my wife, kids, family and friends, but don't need to blame corporations for just being cheap either.

You can choose to participate or not in holiday events. Corporations don't force you to.

I don't think he's saying that corporations force you too...but people fall for it.

Oh, and by the way....

If you would like to hire Lostboy for your next corporate event PM me!

02-12-15 09:26 PM

Corporations DON'T force you, but generally speaking, people are made to feel guilty if they don't participate.
    I wonder.. if you knew the real reason behind holidays would you still celebrate them!

Fun at parties?? Everyday is a Saturday AND a holiday to me!
    I retired from the working world when I was 50. Actually, I got paid to party my whole life... as a musician in the San Francisco Bay Area
    and as a DJ on the top classic rock station in the Monterey Bay!
    I put on some of the wildest parties Santa Cruz has ever had on my 10 acres... way up in the Santa Cruz Redwood Mountains.
    They lasted for days!

Fun at parties? I WAS the party!

02-12-15 09:35 PM
    All the holidays are commercialized to the hilt. Who made up some of these stupid days anyways. I say skip them all. *despises holidays*
    02-12-15 09:38 PM
    I don't think he's saying that corporations force you too...but people fall for it.

Oh, and by the way....

If you would like to hire Lostboy for your next corporate event PM me!

Yeah I get that he's not saying they force you.

I am curious how he feels about having the latest and greatest electronics, cars, clothing, etc...I think you get my point...pushed by corporations. Probably not an issue to run out and get those things. Yet holidays are an issue????

02-12-15 09:42 PM
    Not all women make a big deal out of it. My 2 cents.
    02-12-15 09:45 PM

I am curious how he feels about having the latest and greatest electronics, cars, clothing, etc...I think you get my point...pushed by corporations. Probably not an issue to run out and get those things. Yet holidays are an issue????

You've got me all wrong!
    I don't personally make an "issue" of it.

I'm making an issue out of those that make an issue of it!!

02-12-15 09:54 PM
    This reminds me of AT&T's new "appreciate" TV commercial. lol

I'm making an issue out of those that make an issue of it!!

http://www.picturesanimations.com/3/3d_smileys/0117.gif
    02-12-15 10:04 PM
    This reminds me of AT&T's new "appreciate" TV commercial. lol

Haven't seen it but Thanks! ( I think!!)

02-12-15 10:06 PM

I think you missed the his point! And as far as having the latest toys...that depends what web site you are buying them from. I've made my wife pretty happy by buying her some of the latest electronic....if you know what I mean.

02-12-15 10:36 PM
    What do you mean?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    02-12-15 10:47 PM
60 123