For the one that is stereotyping Blacks liking thick women, you obviously haven't
    met any Mexicans.
    Ehh call me what cha want, just don't call me racist.
    &Oh yes I have met many mexicans.
    Doesn't really matter your race, some people just perfer fat women.
    04-19-10 12:37 PM
    I like all kinds of women. There's a song by the Beastie Boys that sums it up pretty good....

04-19-10 12:46 PM
    It doesn't/shouldn't have anything to do with it.
    I have personally noitced that a lot of black guys do like thick/fat women & same goes for thick/fat women liking black men.
    Ehh call me what cha want, just don't call me racist.
    &Oh yes I have met many mexicans.
    Doesn't really matter your race, some people just perfer fat women.
    I am not trying to pick on you or anything and I am certainly not calling you a racist. I am just trying to point out that some ppl ust like to introduce race into conversation where the topic has nothing to do with race.

By using stereotypes to defend that comment, it seems that you are agreeing with that comment. Ok maybe your observation is regional? how can you generalize that to mean black guys in general like "thick/fat" women?

That is where people get into trouble and get labeled a racist. There are ALOT of cultures around the world where men will only date "Fat" women.

I am not defending the Op here, I personally thought his comment was rediculous, I am simply pointing out attempts to make this into a racial issue.
    04-19-10 01:43 PM
    NYFinest4Ever I'm sure you read the last thing I wrote. I'll leave it at that. (:
    04-19-10 01:59 PM
    the real question here - why dont you hit on fat girls??
    04-19-10 02:01 PM
    I am not trying to pick on you or anything and I am certainly not calling you a racist. I am just trying to point out that some ppl ust like to introduce race into conversation where the topic has nothing to do with race.

By using stereotypes to defend that comment, it seems that you are agreeing with that comment. Ok maybe your observation is regional? how can you generalize that to mean black guys in general like "thick/fat" women?

That is where people get into trouble and get labeled a racist. There are ALOT of cultures around the world where men will only date "Fat" women.

I am not defending the Op here, I personally thought his comment was rediculous, I am simply pointing out attempts to make this into a racial issue.
    If anyone is making this a racial issue, its you.
    04-19-10 02:34 PM
    Ok, this topic has run it's course, we've had our fun. Say g'night Irene!

CLOSED!
    04-19-10 02:41 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD