Pocket calls POCKET CALLS!

Z10
    02-25-14 06:09 AM
    Going backwards is never a good idea. This is BlackBerry unsure of themselves. Lacking confidence. They've bet the company on BB10 and should commit. Changing course now will be the end for sure.
    The bet on BB10 has yet to pay off.

I don't see this as BB going backwards. Rather, it's BB offering more options for users: QWERTY device with belt, QWERTY device without. Slim all-touch model with removable battery, low-cost equivalent for emerging markets, and high-end all-touch "phablet" with nonremovable battery. That's a nice range of choices. Pick the device that works best for you.

The only form factor missing from the lineup is a slider. Can't see there being any demand for a flip or clamshell BB10 device.
    02-25-14 06:10 AM
    I don't think you're using your brain here.
    Says the guy who complains when people call him out on his "too bad you have small hands" comment. Glass houses, rocks, you get the idea.

The majority of the time, either in person or on the forums when a user has had a BBOS phone, they have an android or iPhone for personal use.
    Your position is based on the notion that 99% of the people who have BBOS devices carry two devices, the have two phones with live voice and data plans. I'd say that figure is off by as much as 70% or more.

If I'm not using my brain, whatever you're using is 80 cm closer to your feet.

Now we start being polite again, if you like.

Posted via CB10
    02-25-14 10:46 PM
    Going backwards is never a good idea.
    Sure it is.

Coke Classic.

Hostess Twinkies.

Star Wars (NOT "Phantom Menace").

Not always, but also not never.

But it's never a good idea to continue blithely down a path of evident measurable failure.

BlackBerry has to stop trying to impress media pundits and make smart business decisions in a manner that will grow their niche market business and respect will come with increased revenues and growth, a return to profitability and a product line that delivers on their business objectives, and not a minute sooner.

Posted via CB10
    02-25-14 10:51 PM
    Says the guy who complains when people call him out on his "too bad you have small hands" comment. Glass houses, rocks, you get the idea.

Your position is based on the notion that 99% of the people who have BBOS devices carry two devices, the have two phones with live voice and data plans. I'd say that figure is off by as much as 70% or more.

If I'm not using my brain, whatever you're using is 80 cm closer to your feet.

Now we start being polite again, if you like.

Posted via CB10
    How are you still crying about this? I haven't posted anything for a day and you still feel the need to cry about it? You have your views that you have made clear everyone should accept and me and other people have our own that you don't want to accept. That's fine. Move on.

Posted via my beautiful Z10
    02-26-14 12:37 AM
    How are you still crying about this? I haven't posted anything for a day and you still feel the need to cry about it? You have your views that you have made clear everyone should accept and me and other people have our own that you don't want to accept. That's fine. Move on.

if you don't get that it's about your insulting tone and accompanying asinine hypocrisy and not about your opinion about the Belt, then, well, please add me to your ignore list, where i'm sure I will be in good company.

Posted via CB10
    02-26-14 03:22 PM
    I'm all for it, anything that's gonna add to #TeamBlackberry10 user base is good. You all complained when the track pad was removed and now your complaining because it's back. This forum is starting to take things wayyy to serious instead of looking at the big picture. Gestures are not for everyone. Telling ppl to learn the gestures or get lost is the reason the market share for devices is the way it is now. Ppl just need to relax lol there's the Z10 Z30 Q10 if your not satisfied. Ppl say there not trolling but they really are lol

BBM: 2B1F4D96
    Channels: C00121E43

BBM: 2B1F4D96 Channels: C00121E43
    RyanGermann likes this.
    02-26-14 03:56 PM
    if you don't get that it's about your insulting tone and accompanying asinine hypocrisy and not about your opinion about the Belt, then, well, please add me to your ignore list, where i'm sure I will be in good company.

Posted via CB10
    Dude keep crying. You're almost perfect at it.

02-26-14 03:59 PM
    I'm all for it, anything that's gonna add to #TeamBlackberry10 user base is good. You all complained when the track pad was removed and now your complaining because it's back. This forum is starting to take things wayyy to serious instead of looking at the big picture. Gestures are not for everyone. Telling ppl to learn the gestures or get lost is the reason the market share for devices is the way it is now. Ppl just need to relax lol there's the Z10 Z30 Q10 if your not satisfied. Ppl say there not trolling but they really are lol

BBM: 2B1F4D96
    Channels: C00121E43

BBM: 2B1F4D96 Channels: C00121E43
    Trolling goes both ways. You have people that swear by the belt. You have people that think it's pointless. Let then have their own opinions. Either way they made one.

02-26-14 04:04 PM
34 12