04-09-11 02:22 AM
116 ... 345
tools
    I went one better. This thread has drifted way off topic... moved to "CrackBerry Rehab" where post count doesn't increment. Let's see who is still interested in posting simply to express opinions.
    Thank you Branta and I just posted to chrsy and belfastdispatcher who are soooo far off topic just that, This thread has drifted so far away that it should be stopped so thanks again for at least moving it.
    04-08-11 12:49 PM
    That's why I left it at what I did, just tired of all the trolls here.
    amen bro and keep the peace my friend
    04-08-11 12:51 PM
    I went one better. This thread has drifted way off topic... moved to "CrackBerry Rehab" where post count doesn't increment. Let's see who is still interested in posting simply to express opinions.
    If post count did anything for me or gave me anything substantial then I'd care but post count means squat to me so here I am
    04-08-11 12:52 PM
    Lol, I'll still post here. Still waiting for that sammich...
    04-08-11 02:49 PM
    Lol, I'll still post here. Still waiting for that sammich...
    You already had a cookie today! Do you really need a sandwich too?!
    04-08-11 03:03 PM
    That's at an additional cost per year per email account, not free, it also means putting all your business communication trough Google, I don't like that at all. We're talking why blackberry is expensive in this thread, this is included in the blackberry price, no extra cost to worry about.

PS you can have this for free for up to 10 accounts.
    That is simply not true. Google offers "Google Apps" which allows you use a custom domain name for up to 50 accounts for free. I would post a link but apparently I'm not allowed because of my low post count. I use this service with my own domain and can confirm it works and its free. If you Google "Google Apps Free" it should be the first result.
    04-08-11 03:06 PM
    You already had a cookie today! Do you really need a sandwich too?!
    It wasn't a very big cookie...
    That is simply not true. Google offers "Google Apps" which allows you use a custom domain name for up to 50 accounts for free. I would post a link but apparently I'm not allowed because of my low post count. I use this service with my own domain and can confirm it works and its free. If you Google "Google Apps Free" it should be the first result.
    Yup, Google Apps is pretty sweet. I bought a domain for $10 a year, and I can have 50 emails for free. My whole family now has an email that's firstname@lastname.net, and you can also use that domain for a blog from blogger (so my blog url is blog.lastname.net) and there's a whole host of things you can do. The google website builder kinda sucks, but it's functional.
    04-08-11 03:15 PM
    I looked at it and the small business option is 33
    Sorry, missed the free one the first time. Do you get a website or just email?
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by belfastdispatcher; 04-08-11 at 03:36 PM.
    04-08-11 03:25 PM
    Yeah but that's the business version, we're talking about the free version.
    04-08-11 03:40 PM
    I had big plans to use Google when I started my business, especially Google Docks until I found out they were gonna make all documents in google docs available in web searches unless you opted out. It was done in a sneaky way, a bit like Facebook changes privacy policies overnight.
    That put me off at the time.

04-08-11 03:43 PM
    Yes, because only countries with lot's of manufacturing jobs are 1st world like China, Vietnam and India.

And countries with no manufacturing like Switzerland are less than 3rd world, right?

RIGHT?!
    since when did switzerland not have any manufacturing? i thought they made good watches, and chocolate (not that that really counts as manufacturing but still, the watches thing counts)
    04-08-11 05:59 PM
    but seriously though guys, who cares if a BB is overpriced or not (it's a statement that quite frankly i agree with actually). I am willing to pay the price for a BB because for me right now, it just does what i want it to the best and the fastest out of what i have tried so far. If anybody else thinks BB is a bad deal, don't buy one! simple. Quite funny though, the question does kind of sound about as ridiculous as for example: "why does Hugo Boss charge so much more for it's clothes than other clothes manufacturers using similar or better material?" (couldn't think of a better example, but you get my drift)
    04-08-11 06:16 PM
    What currency does Norway operate on? I'm guessing has pictures of cartoon characters on it, and it probably takes a billion or two of them to equal $1US.
    ... and in 5 years it takes a billion or two USD to equal 1 Norwegian krone
    04-08-11 06:48 PM
    does anyone know how far it is fron San Jon, NM to Los Angeles?
    04-08-11 11:18 PM
    I looked at it and the small business option is 33
    Sorry, missed the free one the first time. Do you get a website or just email?
    I only used the email, but you get the gmail and it looks like a basic website, along with Blogspot and the actual Google apps. It's a pretty sweet setup.
    04-08-11 11:24 PM
    Over in Malaysia, Torch costs RM2000 and the IP4 costs RM2500 and the Desire costs approx RM1800. In USD terms, T and IP4 is bout 150$ diff and Desire is the same price with a bold3. I dont find it horribly overpriced. What I find horribly overpriced, though, is the IP4. It only went up after the carriers opned up the contract plans etc. Now, Tell me thats 150USD MORE well spent.
    04-09-11 02:22 AM
116 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD