a moderator that complains about racism should maybe checkout some of the thread titles in the social section
    Please report any threads you would like for us to review.
    04-07-11 11:26 PM
    hmm i can pick up a cheap refurbished 9700 or new parallel imported at good prices. Even in good old New Zealand, a far away land ...
    04-08-11 04:03 AM
    Email is push on Android devices.
    Go buy youself the [email protected] and see if you can have push for that without paying more for exchange.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by belfastdispatcher; 04-08-11 at 05:00 AM.
    04-08-11 04:14 AM
    Please report any threads you would like for us to review.
    I actually already posted to you to consider locking this thread because everyone has made their views known and the OP is not making things any better if he posts again or not so why keep this open? You have locked threads for less and even one from him about BB Bolds. Hope you will consider this PK.
    04-08-11 08:54 AM
    Go buy youself the [email protected] and see if you can have push for that without paying more for exchange.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I have a custom domain, and well, hate to break it to you but it uses google apps as the back end, and well the email comes just as fast :P
    04-08-11 10:34 AM
    if we could all just talk in peace and gently lay around the bed, thinking of how others might feel or how we'd feel if we were in his shoes....

I actually already posted to you to consider locking this thread because everyone has made their views known and the OP is not making things any better if he posts again or not so why keep this open? You have locked threads for less and even one from him about BB Bolds. Hope you will consider this PK.
    I agree, this thread is just as stupid as the locked one about all Blackberries looking the same.
    Last edited by pcgizmo; 04-08-11 at 10:40 AM.
    04-08-11 10:35 AM
    Why would I buy a domain? I have email and it is pushed, just like Blackberry. Well, not just like. But i get it just as fast.
    04-08-11 10:40 AM
    What currency does Norway operate on? I'm guessing has pictures of cartoon characters on it, and it probably takes a billion or two of them to equal $1US.
    Wow someone never gets out of their little bubble do they. Who you going to insult next?
    04-08-11 10:47 AM
    I have a custom domain, and well, hate to break it to you but it uses google apps as the back end, and well the email comes just as fast :P
    That's at an additional cost per year per email account, not free, it also means putting all your business communication trough Google, I don't like that at all. We're talking why blackberry is expensive in this thread, this is included in the blackberry price, no extra cost to worry about.

PS you can have this for free for up to 10 accounts.
    Last edited by belfastdispatcher; 04-08-11 at 10:53 AM.
    04-08-11 10:49 AM
    Wow someone never gets out of their little bubble do they. Who you going to insult next?
    shoo, fly
    04-08-11 10:50 AM
    Why would I buy a domain? I have email and it is pushed, just like Blackberry. Well, not just like. But i get it just as fast.
    You don't but plenty that plan to use it in conjunction with their business or job do and it's included in the initial blackberry price.
    04-08-11 10:51 AM
    You also get your own personal email address dedicated to the device, not accessible anywhere else, in other words, a very private email address included in the price.
    04-08-11 10:53 AM
    You don't but plenty that plan to use it in conjunction with their business or job do and it's included in the initial blackberry price.
    I don't know about business email on Android, or whether they have a BES like option.
    04-08-11 10:53 AM
    I don't know about business email on Android, or whether they have a BES like option.
    Lol, nobody has a BES like option, nobody gets even close to the control BES has over handsets.

But we're talking BIS here not BES
    04-08-11 10:55 AM
    You also get your own personal email address dedicated to the device, not accessible anywhere else, in other words, a very private email address included in the price.
    The BlackBerry email address isn't that useful. You can't view it via PC. I tried it out once and deleted it. I got spam on it.
    04-08-11 10:55 AM
    The BlackBerry email address isn't that useful. You can't view it via PC. I tried it out once and deleted it. I got spam on it.
    Exactly, cant view it on a PC or anywhere else, can't be hacked
    04-08-11 10:57 AM
    Lol, nobody has a BES like option, nobody gets even close to the control BES has over handsets.

But we're talking BIS here not BES
    IPhone must because a friend of mine is offered it through his work. My cousin uses her iPhone to receive work emails. She's in HR.
    The BlackBerry email address isn't that useful.
    +1 I'd rather give my @gmail address out then the @vzw.blackberry.net any day
    Exactly, cant view it on a PC or anywhere else, can't be hacked
    Ive been using email since 1992. Mine has never been hacked.
    04-08-11 10:58 AM
    IPhone must because a friend of mine is offered it through his work. My cousin uses her iPhone to receive work emails. She's in HR.
    BES is not about emails or about contacts calendar synch, is about controlling what the employees can do or not do on the handsets, example a password can be forced on the handset that the user can't disable, the IT can block the use of certain features on the handset, example camera, browser, apps etc
    04-08-11 11:00 AM
    You are a careful person, many aren't. Click on one link and that's it.
    04-08-11 11:02 AM
    I went one better. This thread has drifted way off topic... moved to "CrackBerry Rehab" where post count doesn't increment. Let's see who is still interested in posting simply to express opinions.
    Jaguarr40 likes this.
    04-08-11 11:09 AM
    shoo, fly
    PC... ignore them and don't stoop to their level. That is why you agreed with me and finally at least PK moved this rediculous thread that the OP has no been back to. Let it be done and it will be forgotten bro.
    04-08-11 12:41 PM
    This thread is sooooo far off topic it is rediculous to say the least and I am glad that PK finally moved it but I wish he would have also locked it.
    Last edited by Jaguarr40; 04-08-11 at 12:50 PM.
    04-08-11 12:46 PM
    PC... ignore them and don't stoop to their level. That is why you agreed with me and finally at least PK moved this rediculous thread that the OP has no been back to. Let it be done and it will be forgotten bro.
    That's why I left it at what I did, just tired of all the trolls here.
    04-08-11 12:48 PM
116 ... 2345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD