06-26-13 06:52 PM
53 123
tools
    I'm disappointed in you guys. Don't assume this is a troll thread just because it seems to bash BlackBerry.
    I feel like I'm in an Apple Fanboy forum.

Anyways.
    As an American I can say that the typical American Teenager does in fact hate BlackBerry.
    I'm actually known for liking BlackBerry. Which means people normally don't.
    Why do Americans hate BlackBerry?
    Because Americans depend on Gizmodo, Engadget, BGR for news. Because we follow a hive mind and only listen to what we think is the cool thing.

We are morons.
    ^^^ I like your thinking and completely agree. This is a topic we need to talk about and not hide behind. Nobody is being insulted (cept maybe my comment to the poster above which i aplologize for). It will be nice to find out everyone's opinions why in fact many stores in the states won't even put a Z10 on the floor. So many people have a bad taste in their mouths over a phone company? What about sharp, LG, Panasonic, Sony... all companies who have had their share of bad electronics, though they aren't pulled through the mud

Say no to censorship! And keep talking about blackberry

Posted via CB10
    06-07-13 09:47 AM
    Not sure why you folks are jumping on the OP.. Can't just answer him so you have to put him down?

Posted via CB10
    Really? You are not sure why someone would think that is an immature, ridiculous, passive aggressive, non-productive statement with incredibly bad grammar? The rest of your post has absolutely nothing to do with the topic. It sounds like you have your own issues with "Americans" and you thought you'd go off topic to throw some gas on the flames.
    06-07-13 09:53 AM
    Really? You are not sure why someone would think that is an immature, ridiculous, passive aggressive, non-productive statement with incredibly bad grammar? The rest of your post has absolutely nothing to do with the topic. It sounds like you have your own issues with "Americans" and you thought you'd go off topic to throw some gas on the flames.
    No, I believe deathcommands comment is the most honest and relative. When you look at the situation from outside the box you really see that there is a hatred for a physical product in the states. Maybe not by you and many others but as an overall consensus. I don't think OP was jumping on Americans as individual people, but as a populous... So you think the thread about Z10 not having swear words in its dictionary is a productive thread? Common!!

I still think Z10 is a good device with a few issues still to wrinkle out. We just need people on board with it

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Bdot-1; 06-07-13 at 10:16 AM.
    06-07-13 10:01 AM
    Why american hate blackberry?

Posted via CB10
    because BB can't even get something like an update for desktop manager correct. now my desktop can't locate my Playbook, thanks BB for screwing something else up.
    06-07-13 10:09 AM
    Take away "blackberry" and insert a noun,. There you have it, the answer. Ambiguous question deserves unintelligible answer.
    06-07-13 10:18 AM
    ^^^ I like your thinking and completely agree. This is a topic we need to talk about and not hide behind. Nobody is being insulted (cept maybe my comment to the poster above which i aplologize for). It will be nice to find out everyone's opinions why in fact many stores in the states won't even put a Z10 on the floor. So many people have a bad taste in their mouths over a phone company? What about sharp, LG, Panasonic, Sony... all companies who have had their share of bad electronics, though they aren't pulled through the mud

Posted via CB10
    I don't see anyone hiding behind anything. Furthermore, I don't think anyone wants censorship. However, you did, in fact, post insulting comments about America and Americans. I have family in Canada too. Does that make me more Canadian than you? That is why I responded. Because, regardless of what you say about yourself and my avatar being more American than I am, I am American and proud. I will never let snide comments about my country go. You see, I am one of those people who never could tolerate those who insult a whole country .... not just mine ....any country. I would have gotten just as irritable if you had made the comments that you did about Canada or any other country. I've travelled extensively my friend, and I've learned that underneath it all, we're all basically the same. I think most people are proud of who they are and where they come from. I have to wonder why you would post such criticisms and not expect a response from someone. Finally, I'm not looking for a fight or an argument, but I'll never let comments like yours go without a response.
    06-07-13 10:34 AM
    Mods Please Close this thread, this thread doesn't speak for actual American views but the OP itself

Posted from my lovely BlackBerry Z10
    shaleem likes this.
    06-07-13 10:39 AM
    I think this could be a very informative thread and debate about a realistic situation.. why shut it down? I haven't seen anything wrong ( other then the OP background threads are kind of.out of hand) . This is a forum and your looking for censorship? There's other media platforms for that stuff ..

Posted via CB10
    Because it basically singles out a whole country, and for no reason. I know a lot of Canadians that have pronounced BB dead, and I know a lot of people here are American and like BB. Living in <insert country here> doesn't mean anything at all.

Maybe a thread about "why the world hates BlackBerry" would be just as appropriate; and the answer would be, because BlackBerry wasn't competitive enough. Plain and simple.
    shaleem likes this.
    06-07-13 10:56 AM
    This is a stupid thread.

Posted via CB10
    I'll drink to that!
    All types of people hate BlackBerry. The question is DO WE CARE?????
    mzceetee and shaleem like this.
    06-07-13 12:03 PM
    Whether it's 1 American or 1 million Americans hate BlackBerry... It does not justify that the whole nation of USA with a population of 300+ million Americans hate BlackBerry. please go back to taking statistics at whatever school you've graduated from OP.

Posted via CB10
    06-07-13 12:08 PM
    Lol is it me or I've been seeing a **** ton of posts lately that Americans are just going ape ****.

Posted via CB10
    06-08-13 12:52 AM
    I think this could be a very informative thread and debate about a realistic situation.. why shut it down? I haven't seen anything wrong ( other then the OP background threads are kind of.out of hand) . This is a forum and your looking for censorship? There's other media platforms for that stuff ..

Posted via CB10
    Wrong!!!!!!!! These threads are useless. Every couple of weeks some genius decides to put something up downing the U.S. in some way.

BlackBerry Z10- I use it for a phone and a computer
    Last edited by stots; 06-08-13 at 05:46 AM.
    shaleem likes this.
    06-08-13 05:30 AM

Posted via CB10
    I got one for ya why the FFFFFF has Tim Hortons only taken off in the northern U.S????? It's a million times better than dunkin donuts. LONG LIVE HORTONS!!!!!!!! ))))))))

Can someone make a Why America Hates Tim Hortons thread????

PLEASE!!!!!

06-08-13 05:39 AM
    Before pointing fingers at Americans, blame the American government first.

Posted via QNX 8.0.0 MSM8960_V3.2.1_F_R070_Rev:19 armle
    06-08-13 06:42 AM
    Before pointing fingers at Americans, blame the American government first.

yea, that's it, Americans hate Blackberry because of the goverment. Really
    06-08-13 09:51 AM
    yea, that's it, Americans hate Blackberry because of the goverment. Really
    Political, Ignorant chaps around the world tend to clump Americans w/American foreign policy, which the people are never responsible for. I posted that in hopes of making it convenient for him to point all his fingers in one place out of humor. Hope that answers your question

06-08-13 02:02 PM
    Political, Ignorant chaps around the world tend to clump Americans w/American foreign policy, which the people are never responsible for. I posted that in hopes of making it convenient for him to point all his fingers in one place out of humor. Hope that answers your question

yes it did, thanks
    06-08-13 06:43 PM
    ...then WHO WAS PHONE!?

Posted via CB10
    06-10-13 08:45 AM
    I got one for ya why the FFFFFF has Tim Hortons only taken off in the northern U.S????? It's a million times better than dunkin donuts. LONG LIVE HORTONS!!!!!!!! ))))))))

PLEASE!!!!!

You're right about Tim Hortons being better than Dunkin Dognuts! Of course, I prefer Starbucks for coffee.
    06-10-13 10:01 AM

PLEASE!!!!!

Have you heard of the Ambassador bridge scandal? Here it is here wikipedia.org/wiki/Ambassador_Bridge

That ******* won't let Canada build a free bridge to allow more traffic across the border since he has the monopoly. He's been paying advertisers to lie for 15 years and for some reason the Americans in the north are believing him and basing their political desicion off his ads. He makes billions off his little bridge that is 25% of Canada/US trade which is the largest trade border crossing in the world. I wish we could all talk some sense into the advertisers and policy makers in the states, money outweighs common sense!!! Commercial lies just aren't allowed in most other countries like they are in the states, how in the world can you figure out truth from a lie when there are no laws governing it?

If your interested I have a few good articles that list the fight Tim Hortons is going through and it's all red tape and politics.

Posted via CB10
    06-10-13 10:14 AM
    ^^^^ sure with the Hortons articles. Has the bridge not been approved to be built?????? I think I heard it is a go by 2014 or 2015. I believe it's a billion dollars of trade everyday between Canada and the U.S.

06-10-13 04:33 PM
    Wkwkwkwk

Posted via CB10
    06-23-13 09:38 AM
    Hmmm. I bet you can bread and deep fry blackberries.....
    No no no, blackberries must be battered! If just breaded, the breading comes off in the fryer.
    06-23-13 06:03 PM
    Question should be why do you hate BlackBerry???

Posted via CB10
    06-24-13 06:24 PM
    No, i have BlackBerry z10!!!!
    Obviously i dob't hate blackberry

Posted via CB10
    06-25-13 07:58 AM
53 123