Because they don't have taste

Posted via CB10
    06-05-13 06:49 AM
    Why american hate blackberry?

Posted via CB10
    Why Boy Ertanto no use grammar?

Because they don't have taste

Posted via CB10
    Some of us have some taste. Others just don't know what they're missing yet.
    06-05-13 06:55 AM
    Stupid thread is stupid, seriously OP stop trolling...there is no evidence that Americans hate Blackberry...just like there is no evidence that Europeans hate Blackberry either.
    06-05-13 07:04 AM
    This is a stupid thread.

Posted via CB10
    Jerale Hoard likes this.
    06-05-13 07:06 AM
    Saying a country of 350,000,000 loves or hates anything only proves that you are an *****
    06-05-13 07:06 AM
    What brilliant country are you from???
    06-05-13 07:07 AM
    The master of pointless threads.
    06-05-13 07:09 AM
    Can we make sure the op cant start any more threads?
    06-05-13 07:12 AM
    Stupid threat! We Americans don't hate anyone, only people who accuse us of being haters.

Posted using my BlackBerry z10 on T Mobile USA
    mzceetee likes this.
    06-05-13 07:16 AM
    Blackberries are healthy. So are apples. We prefer greasy, fatty foods here in 'murica.

Posted via CB10
    06-05-13 07:19 AM
    Blackberries are healthy. So are apples. We prefer greasy, fatty foods here in 'murica.

Posted via CB10
    Hmmm. I bet you can bread and deep fry blackberries.....
    anon(1035135) likes this.
    06-05-13 07:36 AM
    Are you aware?

Look at where BlackBerry is now and where it used to be.

Look at the poor leadership and lack of innovation that plagued the company during a crucial market shift.

Look at yourself and what prompts you to post the posts you do.

Who hates who here?

Using a BlackBerry Z10
    06-05-13 07:43 AM
    Because Canada burned the white house far too many times back in the old days. Trolololol

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.
    06-05-13 07:46 AM
    Hmmm. I bet you can bread and deep fry blackberries.....
    Very, VERY interesting...

Posted via CB10
    06-05-13 07:47 AM
    Or, the better question: why does the OP have a dirty Snchez?
    Harley Kid likes this.
    06-05-13 07:50 AM
    Not sure why you folks are jumping on the OP.. Can't just answer him so you have to put him down? TYPICAL!!! American media for many many years has shut down and insulted pretty much every country around them. I always find it funny how short a temper they have themselves with comebacks. Yes there's a lot of people in the states and not everyone fits in the pot, but if you can dish it then you should be able to take it just a bit no? Everyone else has to... Defend yourselves with words of wisdom not words of hate!

OP , this is why Americans hate Blackberry
    http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=jO41N...%3DjO41NxNRMiI

http://amplicate.com/hate/blackberry

http://gawker.com/5952379/for-americ...kberry-in-2012

http://techli.com/2012/02/why-everyo...ms-blackberry/

Just a few examples of how the media in the states is ovewrwhelmingly ruthless towards truth and facts, and looks to make news not sell news nowadays. Its not completely the fault of the population they are misinformed, but looking from outside the box the US media (and British media) has gotten out of hand.

Toronto's mayor was just recently slandered by a US media outlet and for the first time in history the Canadian media did some American media style reporting. There was a huge backlash by the population here and the Canadian media was pretty much forced to abandon their agenda and apologize.

Everything is media driven, it's our responsibility to do our due diligence and see past it for the truth. Outside the states, most of the world population has a good grasp on this. But unfortunately the American pollution shows by actions that they strongly believe what they hear. Its pretty bad when they believe their unelected and biased media over their own elected government.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Bdot-1; 06-05-13 at 08:28 AM.
    06-05-13 08:01 AM
    Everyone is jumping on OP because of his previous posts, look him up...
    Be sure to check on the one titled "hmmmmmm", its a good read.

Somehow i knew he started this thread before I opened it...

Anyway, while we are here. Americans "No like blackberry nemore" because of the previous OS, people still envision an OS that was long left behind by iOS and Android. Its going to take a while (and some exposure) to reverse the negative stigma the brand currently has in the US.
    Bdot-1 likes this.
    06-05-13 08:36 AM
    Not sure why you folks are jumping on the OP.. Can't just answer him so you have to put him down? TYPICAL!!! American media for many many years has shut down and insulted pretty much every country around them. I always find it funny how short a temper they have themselves with comebacks. Yes there's a lot of people in the states and not everyone fits in the pot, but if you can dish it then you should be able to take it just a bit no? Everyone else has to... Defend yourselves with words of wisdom not words of hate!

OP , this is why Americans hate Blackberry
    http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=jO41N...%3DjO41NxNRMiI

http://amplicate.com/hate/blackberry

http://gawker.com/5952379/for-americ...kberry-in-2012

http://techli.com/2012/02/why-everyo...ms-blackberry/

Just a few examples of how the media in the states is ovewrwhelmingly ruthless towards truth and facts, and looks to make news not sell news nowadays. Its not completely the fault of the population they are misinformed, but looking from outside the box the US media (and British media) has gotten out of hand.

Toronto's mayor was just recently slandered by a US media outlet and for the first time in history the Canadian media did some American media style reporting. There was a huge backlash by the population here and the Canadian media was pretty much forced to abandon their agenda and apologize.

Everything is media driven, it's our responsibility to do our due diligence and see past it for the truth. Outside the states, most of the world population has a good grasp on this. But unfortunately the American pollution shows by actions that they strongly believe what they hear. Its pretty bad when they believe their unelected and biased media over their own elected government.

Posted via CB10
    Yes BBRY had nothing at all to do with their fall from grace.... It was the MSM!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    06-05-13 08:47 AM
    Not this again

Please shut this thread down.

BlackBerry Z10- I use it for a phone and a computer
    shaleem likes this.
    06-06-13 09:05 PM
    Not this again

Please shut this thread down.

BlackBerry Z10- I use it for a phone and a computer
    I think this could be a very informative thread and debate about a realistic situation.. why shut it down? I haven't seen anything wrong ( other then the OP background threads are kind of.out of hand) . This is a forum and your looking for censorship? There's other media platforms for that stuff ..

Posted via CB10
    06-07-13 07:29 AM
    I think this could be a very informative thread and debate about a realistic situation.. why shut it down? I haven't seen anything wrong ( other then the OP background threads are kind of.out of hand) . This is a forum and your looking for censorship? There's other media platforms for that stuff ..

Posted via CB10
    What is the realistic situation? Americans hate BlackBerry? American Media is ruthless and Americans are uninformed? Or is the realistic situation that you just have a problem with America and Americans? Yes, please shut this thread down.
    06-07-13 09:00 AM
    What is the realistic situation? Americans hate BlackBerry? American Media is ruthless and Americans are uninformed? Or is the realistic situation that you just have a problem with America and Americans? Yes, please shut this thread down.
    I don't have a problem with Americans, if you do a background on my threads and posts here you will learn that I work 4 months out of the year in the states, have traveled 46 of the states, have an American brother in law, both aunts and uncles in Ohio and P.S... As well I have a company registered in the states, investments in the states, watch American tv, shop for my large items in the states, drive an American made Escalade and the list goes on.

So my friend, I bet myself and your avatar are more American then you!

Posted via CB10
    06-07-13 09:11 AM
    I'm disappointed in you guys. Don't assume this is a troll thread just because it seems to bash BlackBerry.
    I feel like I'm in an Apple Fanboy forum.

Anyways.
    As an American I can say that the typical American Teenager does in fact hate BlackBerry.
    I'm actually known for liking BlackBerry. Which means people normally don't.
    Why do Americans hate BlackBerry?
    Because Americans depend on Gizmodo, Engadget, BGR for news. Because we follow a hive mind and only listen to what we think is the cool thing.

We are morons.
    Eric Shapiro likes this.
    06-07-13 09:30 AM
    I don't have a problem with Americans, if you do a background on my threads and posts here you will learn that I work 4 months out of the year in the states, have traveled 46 of the states, have an American brother in law, both aunts and uncles in Ohio and P.S... As well I have a company registered in the states, investments in the states, watch American tv, shop for my large items in the states, drive an American made Escalade and the list goes on.

So my friend, I bet myself and your avatar are more American then you!

Posted via CB10
    You'd lose that bet.
    Last edited by shaleem; 06-07-13 at 09:55 AM.
    06-07-13 09:42 AM
53 123