Why is it that all mayors news tech site keep trying to put BlackBerry down? Why they don't give credit to BlackBerry for innovating? Why is that the writers don't inform them selves about the current BlackBerry company? Why I sense so much hate and negativity when reading those tech sites articles? Is Apple or Google giving them some incentives? Money? I mean by this time I through all the hate was going to be over. There is so much positive things happening inside BlackBerry right now. They got new BB10 OS that is ahead of the competition in many ways. They have New phones that are so fast, stable and so secure. They have given so many people what they asked for. I understand that the apps ecosystem is not as big as Apple or Android but that is no an excuse for being so negative towards BlackBerry. Yes they made some mistakes in the past but those times are over. I would really like to hear your opinion guys.

Posted via CB10
    01-02-15 10:31 PM
    I saw a similar question asked in a car magazine, asking why they always spoke about the iPhone, or Samsung and how "well they linked to the in car blue tooth" etc. Turns out the magazine was being given free phones for the employees providing they always spoke about them and how good they are. Perhaps a similar thing happens with tech news.

Posted via CB10 on BlackBerry Z10
    01-03-15 12:49 PM
    I saw a similar question asked in a car magazine, asking why they always spoke about the iPhone, or Samsung and how "well they linked to the in car blue tooth" etc. Turns out the magazine was being given free phones for the employees providing they always spoke about them and how good they are. Perhaps a similar thing happens with tech news.

Posted via CB10 on BlackBerry Z10
    Yeap you might be right.

Posted via CB10
    01-03-15 08:03 PM
    Money talks.
    But doesn't always speak the truth... :-)

�   A berry good start and God's blessing to all in 2015 ...   �
    01-03-15 10:26 PM
    The term "hater" sums this up easily lol

www.soundcloud.com/CHARLESTHEKID
    01-04-15 02:37 AM