to get girls/guys numbers. i saw someone earlier who was talking to a girl and she said give me a call and this azz turned around and said does anyone have a pen (weirdo) and she said you dont have a cellphone?, he said no, i'm out of minutes.............

what a loser....

so who still does this when meeting the opposite sex.
    04-17-08 02:15 AM
    Man, has it really been that long ago since we actually "passed" numbers back and forth? I don't even remember the last time I received a letter from someone through the postal service! Don't you miss looking out the window for the Postman when you knew someone sent you mail?
    Crazy....
    04-17-08 07:20 AM
    Even if I was out of minutes why would that matter? Lol don't use minutes to get a shortie # down lol wtf?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-17-08 07:31 AM
    He probably was so happy to get her # that he lost all rational thought. LOL.

04-17-08 08:31 AM
    LOL seriously its like hello youre not calling her right now lol
    04-17-08 08:41 AM
    I normally just give her a business card and say call me. Then if she offers her number I whip out the BB.
    04-17-08 10:10 AM
    Run away fast!!! LOL!!!

No question in this situation u pull out the Celly dial the # and call it immediately that way you two can both save each others #

No more.....I lost your #!!!!
    04-17-08 10:38 AM
    Funny, I do miss the letters. My littile girlfriends used to mail me lil love letter and pictures, lol now I get love hate email. Lol

04-17-08 11:32 AM
    yea i just drop the business card
    HOLLA AT CHA BOI SON
    04-17-08 11:35 AM
    0o0o noooo...not at all...i pull da blackberry out.
    i havent gotten a number on paper since like 9th grade.

^^i was thinkin bout gettin business cards n jus passin them out..jus never got around to making them
    04-17-08 11:38 AM
    lol the only time i do that is if im at work where i dont have my bb on hand....or if my pen and paper is closer than mybb in class, since we cant have them out during class
    04-17-08 05:36 PM
    got to be up with them business cards, makes it easy,
    04-17-08 05:39 PM
    wait, let me understand this. u guys get business cards for work or just for personal use (to give out your number and email on or for the ladies or both?)
    04-17-08 09:39 PM
    It's got nothing to do with meeting the opposite sex, but I carry my trusty, beloved fine tip fountain pen wherever I go. Useful for signatures and taking notes on paper presentations, etc.
    04-17-08 09:58 PM
    I got the business cards for business and my cell # is on it.9 out of 10 call within a couple of days or email.

I carry the pen for autographs.

04-17-08 10:12 PM
    One of my collection addictions is Mont Blanc pens...

So yes. I always have one on me and use it in meetings and to sign things throughout the day.

Craig
    04-17-08 10:58 PM
    to get girls/guys numbers. i saw someone earlier who was talking to a girl and she said give me a call and this azz turned around and said does anyone have a pen (weirdo) and she said you dont have a cellphone?, he said no, i'm out of minutes.............

what a loser....

so who still does this when meeting the opposite sex.
    hahah!

weird... some guy did that to me today...

i don't think it's weird, but how he handled the situation is sketchy, lol
    04-17-08 11:23 PM
    Shoot, if its working, I'll carve her number into my arm with a screwdriver.
    04-18-08 01:01 AM
    haha lol yea pen is always a good backup if not always got my good *** brain
    04-18-08 01:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD