This is written very well and really funny.
    The 13 Steps to Breaking a CrackBerry Addiction.
    I just tried to post the link but because I am new to this site, I can not.
    It is under the Help-Crackberry Rehab in the toolbar.

I have been sober for almost nine years and went through a rehab process. Whoever wrote this is very familiar with AA. For someone like me that has spent sometime in AA, it is hysterical!!!!
    06-15-07 11:43 AM
    Congrats on your sobriety!!

Unfortunately the "The 13 Steps to Breaking a CrackBerry Addiction." Hasn't worked for me yet. We should start up a sponsorship for those, like me, who cannot put their BB down.
    06-15-07 11:56 AM
    It's not working for me either. Further more, am not even trying...
    06-15-07 11:59 AM
    06-15-07 01:01 PM
    That is good stuff right there. Remember it only takes two Crackberryaholics to have a meeting, but I am not ready to admit I have a problem yet.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-22-07 01:39 AM
    I love my addiction so I am not going to even try to break it. I always say: love me, love my BlackBerry. It could be worse..........I don't drink (don't like the taste of it), I don't smoke or do drugs so my only vice is my BlackBerry.......... I think people can live with that. Oh but I forgot........I do have a passion to shop for makeup, shoes and clothes but that's a female thing so I'm not counting that as an addiction. lol
    07-16-07 01:21 PM
    Tha 13 steps had SMAO, it truly is an addiction. I'm sleepy, my right thumb is on fire, and yet I can't put it dwn. Giovanna, we share tha sme shopping addictions, but my masturberrying is a lot less xpensive than a trip 2tha mall. Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-06-07 01:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD