I'd love one with a chevy avalanche on a new door how is this done.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-06-09 10:01 AM
    I've got quite a few PM's about my avatar.

I was thinking of doing it for others Storm's as well as Pearls and Curves. If I get enough response ill start this week. All you would need to do is send me your battery door and ill mock up your design on it. If you don't want to send me your door ill provide a new one for an additional charge. Email you a picture and once you approve it, I will etch it. Send it back to you and you are happy.

Any design, logo or what you want on it. Just don't make anything super intricate, because it won't look very good.

Price will vary by color and model. Difference will only be a few dollars, so don't worry. To make things easier for me, choose a font on the web you like and let me know what it is...ill look for it and design something from it. If you want me to design it, ill charge you $5. Its a fair price, I think.

Well post any questions/concerns/interest here and ill have all the details within the next day or two. Ill start the orders once I have 10 for sure sales, then we can take it from there.

I will be setting up a referral program to get free work or even a percent off from future work.
    I want it...
    where and what website is it?
    01-06-09 10:08 AM
    This is a perfect gift for the wife!

Mine is being ordered as we speak!

Awesome!
    Last edited by jamesandyori; 01-06-09 at 03:17 PM.
    01-06-09 03:07 PM
    From a legal stand point there could be issues, I don't think it would be so much of an issue, since I am not MASS producing it (yet ) but I should stay on the safe side and not to trademarks until I have that figured out. I guess we can stick to names and original designs for now lol

I'm glad to see there is some response here. I think this will be great. Just something i've thought about doing for myself. Afterall it is a new year, so new beginnings is due and I am due for a brake.

Here's to hoping for a nice little break
    01-06-09 03:10 PM
    I'd be interested. I'd even get two doors to change depending on the mood I'm in. If you get to the point of doing logos, I'll be wanting the Dodgers logo and the Ferrari logo (prancing horse).
    Thanks. It's a great idea!
    01-06-09 03:13 PM
    I'd definitely do it. Most likely I would buy the new cover though. I dont think i would want the writing on it all the time.

What a clever idea!
    01-06-09 03:24 PM
    I have heard alot of people wanting WIFI on thier 9500 and 9530 that would make a cool etching on a battery door! lol "yeah its got WIFI on it see"
    01-06-09 03:28 PM
    The Coveroo's are probably so expensive because they bought the rights to the TM logos they are doing. Perhaps Omie can see about doing that too and then charge more when he does a TM logo.

Doing names, or nick names, or logo's of a company owned by the person requesting the service should never be a problem.
    01-06-09 03:30 PM
    Cool idea...hope it works out 4 ya....
    01-06-09 03:41 PM
    Omie,

Are you doing laser etching?
    Reason for the question is I would like a fairly detailed etch done at some point!
    Also do you have the ability to back fill the etch with a colored material?

Thanks for working on another cool idea.
    01-06-09 04:01 PM
    All request please send to [email protected]
    01-06-09 04:25 PM
    By the way how much will you charge for the actual work?
    01-06-09 05:54 PM
    Storm total price shipping included $40 if you send me your door. $60 if I provide it.

Pearl and Curve about $15 less on each price...nothing is set until I have everything worked out.
    01-06-09 06:00 PM
    All PM's replied...please try and use [email protected] for a faster response. I am not always on the forums.
    01-07-09 03:29 AM
    Here is a partial font list:

For those who have already ordered...please email me [email protected] I need to send you something to "sign" and give me your paypal to send an invoice. Thanks
    01-07-09 06:53 AM
    I've sent out a few invoices...those who did not get an invoice please email me your paypal so I can send an invoice and get everything out sooner

my email is [email protected]
    01-08-09 08:16 PM
    ooh i like font 26 (looks like the font in one of my tattoos) and 102!!
    01-09-09 11:43 AM
    In other words, you (Omie) should order a couple extra covers. Use those and etch what people want. Have them pay $20 upfront. You ship the new etched cover to them. Once they receive, they ship back their un-etched battery cover. Once you receive, you refund the $20.
    That's not a great idea, since the cover he gets back could be scratched.
    01-12-09 02:50 PM
    I have not posted in a long time. I am still working on the design of everything, but just know the future place of the site.

0mieEtch or 0mieEtch both will take you to the same place.

I will have pictures of the order I have completed on Monday afternoon
    Last edited by 0mie; 01-17-09 at 04:48 PM.
    01-17-09 04:38 PM
    10 orders have been shipped

Keep them coming folks

I am working on updating my referral program page.

If you send me 5 sales, ill do 50% off your cover and if you send me 10 sales ill send you an etched cover for free , so on and so forth.
    01-21-09 03:12 PM
    will this work on the bold?
    01-21-09 04:29 PM
    will this work on the bold?
    It most certainly will
    01-21-09 04:41 PM
    Got my battery cover today, happy with the quality. Adds a nice touch to my Storm
    01-23-09 02:35 PM
    Got mine too. Love it. I'll advertise for you Omie
    01-23-09 02:45 PM
    Yay glad to see people are getting them

I'm going to update my site soon. Later today to be exact.

I'm placing a customer review area, please leave feedback there

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-23-09 06:36 PM
52 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD